Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 Signs That Russia Is Preparing To Fight (And Win) A Nuclear War With The United States

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

10 Signs That Russia Is Preparing To Fight (And Win) A Nuclear War With The United States

To the Russians, the United States is enemy number one these days and the Russians are feverishly preparing for a potential military showdown.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/10-signs-that-russia-is-preparing-to-fight-and-win-a-nuclear-war-with-the-united-states

Re: 10 Signs That Russia Is Preparing To Fight (And Win) A Nuclear War With The United States

This is from the thread "Identity of Gog & Magog"...Dede let us know about this ahead of time as well, per his research below.

Valerie
More interesting information I received from Dede, via email, which is very informative, especially to this thread...thanks Dede.

Hi Valerie,

Another proof that Russia would be the leader of Gog predicted by Ezekiel 38-39.

Check that link:
http://investmentwatchblog.com/10-signs-that-russia-is-preparing-to-fight-and-win-a-nuclear-war-with-the-united-states/

Which is no doubt that God will use Russia with its allies to invade Israel after Israel conquered Muslim Arabian confederation of Psalm 83 including Iran. Possibly that United States was crippled by a nuclear strike from Russia or China or some sort of misfortune happened by the force of nature (earthquake the big one for example) to see that he is a spectator of the invasion (as the neighboring countries of the West) of Russia by a kind of objection without any action militarily that we read in Ezekiel 38 verse 13 ..... and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

We both know that 'the young lions' could be the colonies of the British Empire often represented by the lion as a Royal Coat of Arms (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) https://www.google.ca/search?q=Royal+coat+of+arms&client=firefox-a&hs=o70&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=X7x0VJXBJJagyASS_ICoCw&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=609#imgdii=_

In the article we see that Russia and China forming a coalition would be a strike force against especially the United States militarily. So anyone who teaches that Turkey is the leader named in Ezekiel 38 it's baloney.

I hope to you love this article. May Jesus be with you! Dédé

Re: 10 Signs That Russia Is Preparing To Fight (And Win) A Nuclear War With The United States

Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report

Preparedness for a nuclear conflict could prove as the foremost tactical advantage of Russia over the United States, likely positioning Moscow to score a win in case a shooting World War III with Washington as nemesis erupts.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/573937/20141125/russia-nuclear-world-war-3.htm#.VHVcE_nF_IY

Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims

Russian Vladimir Putin is firm in waging a nuclear war soon to continue being the country's president, thereby avoiding corruption charges that maybe lodge against him by the person next in power, Sergey Kolesnikov alleged. Kolesnikov is a Russian businessman who had worked closely with Mr Putin. He is well-known for exposing corruption within the Russian government and for his letter to former president Dimitry Medvedev calling for the eradication of corrupt practices by government officials. He is believed to be living in exile in Europe at present.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/573914/20141125/nuclear-war-vladimir-putin-russia.htm#.VHYjsYvF-VM

So that's how God's going to wipe the United States off the planet. He's going to use Russia to carry out that catastrophic judgment. I'm counting on Him waiting until after we're gone in the Rapture to do so, and I pray that even in judgment, He'll spare the life of every person in this country who could be saved after we're gone. I also pray that everybody in America will have a chance to be saved first, instead of being sent straight to Hell as soon as we're gone.

Kathy G.
So that's how God's going to wipe the United States off the planet. He's going to use Russia to carry out that catastrophic judgment. I'm counting on Him waiting until after we're gone in the Rapture to do so, and I pray that even in judgment, He'll spare the life of every person in this country who could be saved after we're gone. I also pray that everybody in America will have a chance to be saved first, instead of being sent straight to Hell as soon as we're gone.

A BIG AMEN KATHY TO YOUR REMARKS I MARKED IN BLUE!

MAY MANY BE SAVED BEFORE AND AFTER!

I agree 100% with you both, Valerie & Kathy!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy