Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Request Prayer for Our Daughter very ill....!

Please pray for our Daughter Lora, she has been sick for a couple of weeks, and has been twice to see the Doctor. She's had high fever, chronic cough, profuse sweating, very weak and sick. Today see saw the Doctor and he gave her stronger antibiotics, and narcotic cough medication and told her she has come down with
pneumonia. She may have to be hospitalized if it gets any worse. She's hoping,
she can recover at home, as her husband has taken time off work to look after her and the children.

She needs your prayers as she has done all she can on her part, and so has the doctor.

Please pray for a complete and quick healing, this has been dragging on for too long now.

Thanks & God Bless!

Valerie

Re: Request Prayer for Our Daughter very ill....!

I'm praying for your daughter.
HD

Valerie,

I'll be praying for Lora, so sorry she has been so sick. May the Lord heal her and deliver her from all illness. Amen.

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie I am claiming Job 33:5 for Lora...

4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Father God, restore to Lora the freedom of the breath of life that You gave to her when she was created. By the power of the healing stripes of Jesus let all disease germs be bound and rendered useless and purged from her system in Jesus name!

Valerie,

I too, will be praying for your daughter, Lora's complete recovery.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Precious Lord, craddle Lora in your arms and heal her with your healing power. Give her and her family that blessed peace that comes when we rest in your love. You are an awesome God and we love you. Come soon! We are watching and waiting for you!

Thanks so much for all your prayers, may the good Lord in turn answer your prayers and meet your needs whatever they may be.

Know I'm also praying for you and yours! I will update with any new updates, in the meantime, I too will join all of you in prayer, for our daughter, too.

In Jesus, Love, & Grateful Heart,
YSIC,

Valerie

Valerie..

I am continuing to pray for your daughter and everyone else who has asked for prayer..

Joining with others prayers for complete healing for Lora, AMEN

Dear Valerie, prayers are going up right now for Lora. Being a former nurse, I recognized the symptoms before you said what the doctor stated. But as you know, our Lord is our healer and our deliverer. Praying right now for total and complete healing for your precious daughter.

Please keep us updated on how she is, and thank you for your prayers for me and all of us, too, dear sister.

Love and hugs to you!

Thank you so much, Lisaleenie, and everyone for your righteous prayers for Lora. She not doing very well right now. She's very ill, and is having a hard time, even with the medication, fighting it off.

However, I'm trusting with all your prayers going up for her; God will surely have mercy on her, and answer yours and my prayers for her.

Please visit the other thread, I posted for continuing to pray for Lisaleenie, Steve O, Texas Sue's Sister...Others. You can go to the thread and once there, you'll find the links, to the original threads which you can click and post your replies there. This way it will continue to bring the original threads back up to the top, and remind everyone, that there are those who are still in need of your prayers. Please stop and pray for them; in turn may the Lord bless you one and all and meet your needs whatever they may be.

I will update, as soon as I hear good news.

Praying for everyone in need of prayers, and for all members here.

God Bless,

Valerie

Still praying for Lora, for her body to ward off the germs causing her distress and for this illness to bow to the name of Jesus and be gone!

Thanks Texas Sue;

I very much appreciate your continual prayers for Lora; for the prayers of the righteous avail much!

Much love, in Jesus,

Valerie

Hi Valerie!

I want you to know that I'm still praying for Lora too, and will continue to do so until she is finally on her road to a full recovery.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Tammy, Lora and I both appreciate, all the prayers going up for her.

God Bless you!

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

Just got home from work and checked to see if everyone is doing okay today on here and read about Lora. I wanted to let you know I continue to lift up Lora to the Lord, may she be healed in the mighty name of Jesus. Let her body be restored to perfect health! In Jesus name Amen.

I haven't been posting lately even though I've been making sure everyone is okay and accounted for. I've been working and trying to kick start my paintings and putting them to greeting cards. Hopefully they will sell, especially at this time of year, I love helping people and feeding the homeless. I haven't been able to do much but if these cards go maybe I'll be able to do so much more.

I pray that all prayer request here for everyone's loved ones be lifted up to the throne room. I pray that all sickness and suffering will bow to the blood of Jesus our Savior, let His mighty name be praised on high. Amen.

Maranatha,

Julie

Thank you Julie for your prayers for Lora; and I also thank you for praying for others here who are in need of prayers as well. In turn Julie, I pray, that the good Lord,
meets all your needs, and helps you sell you paintings on greeting cards.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Our daughter Lora, is finally starting to feel better. I spoke to her today!
She's on her way to recovery; thanks be to God, thank you Jesus!

She's still tired and needs rest, but is able to function better and is able to do
some things; her family have helped her and still helping with things that need to be done as well.

God is good, He is answering our prayers; both Lora and I are grateful for your continued prayers; which God is answering.

Praise the Lord! Amen!

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Jesus You are My Healer

Thank you for letting us know Valerie. I am glad she is getting better. I will continue to pray for her.

Valerie,

Praise the Lord for a good report about Lora. I am so glad prayers are being answered and not hindered by the enemy! In my heart of hearts I can't imagine how hard it must be to see your child suffer from illness. I give thanks to the Lord that He is our healer and we can run to Him for mercy and healing.

Watching and waiting for our redeemer with you,

Julie

Thank you Heidi & Julie for your prayers and your replies; I'm glad she is continuing to improve, thanks be to God.

One day at a time!

God Bless,

Valerie

Did she get to celebrate Thanksgiving with the rest of the family? I prayed she'd be able to.

Valerie

I will keep your daughter in prayer and ask the Lord for complete healing.

Kathy G.
Did she get to celebrate Thanksgiving with the rest of the family? I prayed she'd be able to.

Kathy, I'm Canadian remember...LOL!!! We had our Thanksgiving second week of October on the 13th. Yes we did celebrate together then along with Lora at our home.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

I haven't been able to see her over one month now, because she didn't want me or her dad to get it from her. I'm hoping to finally go and visit this week. Praying she is well enough to have visitors. We talk almost every day, even for a few minutes since her cough was so bad, however, it's not the same, we miss her, and the grandkids too.

God Bless,

Valerie

Tom D
Valerie

I will keep your daughter in prayer and ask the Lord for complete healing.

Thanks so much Tom for your continued prayers, she's still not over it, and I'm hoping she will completely healed, very soon. May the good Lord in turn meet all your needs whatever they may be.

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie
Kathy G.

Kathy, I'm Canadian remember...LOL!!! We had our Thanksgiving second week of October on the 13th. Yes we did celebrate together then along with Lora at our home.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

LOL! I forgot that little fact. =) At least, Lora got to take part in Canada's Thanksgiving celebrations. Well, let's pray, then, that she'll be well enough to be able to participate in the Christmas festivities! In fact, let's pray that she's recovered completely by then.

In the meantime, hopefully, it won't be much longer now until she's no longer contagious.

Kathy, It's Ok, I too forget at times...actually I forget a lot! LOL!

Yes we do pray she'll be all over it way before Christmas; as a matter of fact, we spoke to her today, and we're missing each other so much, we're planning to finally
visit on Wednesday of this week; God willing.

Merry Christmas Kathy,

Valerie