Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Out War After Deadly Synagogue Attack?

This news piece from L.A. Marzulli's website is enough to make your hair stand on end. Is this another sign of how very close we are to war, to the trib and to our rescue flight home?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com

Fear of deadly ‘religious war’ between Jews and Muslims raised after synagogue attack

Commentary & Analysis by L. A. Marzulli

JERUSALEM — Israelis and Palestinians expressed fear Wednesday that their decades-old conflict was moving beyond the traditional nationalist struggle between two peoples fighting for their homelands and spiraling into a raw and far-reaching religious confrontation between Jews and Muslims.

Is there a supernatural component to what we see happening Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East?

The short answer, in my opinion is YES, and here’s some interesting ideas to ponder so you can come to your own conclusions.

The Prince of the Power of the Air i.e. Satan, The Fallen Cherub, is the god of this world. He has many Fallen Angels in his command and one of those is noted in the Bible, The Prince of Persia.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days; but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me: and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Daniel 10:13

This Prince of Persia has never been deposed. In other words, as Paul admonishes us in Ephesians 6, we are fighting against powers and principalities and wickedness in high places. Persia in ancient times included much of the present day Iraq. Is it possible this agent of darkness is behind much of what we are seeing now? Is ISIL literally under his protection? Is this Fallen one whispering ideas in the minds of men who are literally hell-bent on killing anyone who disagrees with their brand of Islam.

While we can not see if this is true, as this being is not manifesting physically that we know of, are we seeing his handiwork in pictures that came out of the Abu Graib prison, which were certainly macabre if not outright demonic. Why would someone dress another human being like this?

Then we have the killing fields of Saddam Hussein, who tortured and killed hundreds of thousands of his own people. Hussein and his sons were drunk on the blood of innocent people. They were sadistic and reveled in the pain they inflicted on others. How does one become like this? How do you throw a human being into a wood chipper and laugh while he is being torn apart? This, in my opinion may be another indication of demonic possession in Hussein and his sons. Perhaps they drew their power from the principality who dwells in the air above them? Perhaps they had some ration with it.

We are told in our Bibles, Satan comes to rob, kill and destroy. This is precisely what is happening in the Middle East. Hundreds of thousands of people have been brutally murdered and millions more uprooted. Think about it. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and other countries in the region have been the target of upheavals and ongoing civil war. Think of the body count and the destruction of lives, property and an already fragile infrastructure taxed to the limit. I believe this ongoing rampage has the fingerprints of the Fallen Ones all over it.

The Radical Islam of ISIL is a throwback to the barbarianism that was the hallmark of the Middle Ages. The senseless slaughter of innocent people living in the region is genocide and this is abhorrent and repugnant to those of us in the west. Take a good look at the picture above. Murder, is the calling card of ISIL.

Several days ago in Jerusalem there was a bombing at a Synagogue. The conflict between Muslim and Jew is now spiraling out of control. It’s not going to go away and as those of you know who visit this BLOG I think there is a supernatural cause to it.

I can sum all of this up in a quote from Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural: The present political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago. What we have is two sets of different supernatural experiences which became the foundation of Judaism and later Islam. These supernatural experiences are affecting the body politic in ways that were unimaginable a century ago. The Jews believe in their God and the Muslims believe in theirs. George Bush cited that Jews, Christians and Muslims pray to the same god. If this is so then why the hatred? The hatred is founded because the supernatural occurrences separated by millennia are, in fact contradictory to one another. So these tow groups seem to be at an impasse.

In closing todays post. The prophecies of our Bibles tell us this will happen in the end of days as Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling to the whole world. I would posit that we are seeing this now. At some point, and I hope it’s soon, the Jews will look on Him whom they have pierced and mourn for Him as an only son. When this happens I believe the Muslims will too. There is only one way out of the dilemma in the Middle East and that is for the King to return. If the Jews and the Muslims knew Him everything would be different.

However…. What was written will come to pass. What was foretold will unfold.