Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Final Trump, The 70th Jubilee, and Sep 2015

The Last Trump

The following two versus pertain to the rapture, and not to the second coming of Christ. The rapture and the second coming of Christ are two separate events.

1 Corinthians 15: 52 - It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 – For the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

The following is an excerpt, taken from secular website, Wikipedia.com…

Jubilee:
Etymology: The Septuagint rendered the Hebrew yovel as "a trumpet-blast of liberty" (ἀφέσεως σημασία afeseos semasia), and the Vulgate by Latin iobeleus. Traditionally, it was thought that the English term Jubilee derives from the Hebrew term yobel (via Latin Jubilaeus), which in turn derives from yobhel, meaning ram; the Jubilee year was announced by a blast on a shofar, an instrument made from a ram's horn, during that year's Yom Kippur.

An alternative etymology notes that the Latin verb iūbilō, "shout for joy," predates the Vulgate, and proposes that instead the Latin jubilo (meaning shout), as well as Middle Irish ilach (victory cry), New English yowl, and Ancient Greek iuzo (ἰύζω: shout), derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *yu- (shout for joy). In this case the Hebrew term for "jubilee" is a borrowing from neighboring Indo-European languages, rather than deriving from another Hebrew word.

Pertaining to the above, I wish I knew how to highlight the words trump, trumpet, and shout on this forum so you can clearly see the association between those two versus and the definition of Jubilee. It's stunning.

SEPTEMBER 2015:
September 13 ,2015
•The end of the Shmita year (i.e., end of the Sabbath (sabbatical) or 7th year)

September 23, 2015
•Day of Atonement
•The Jewish Jubilee (occurring every 50 years)
a)This will be the 40th Jubilee since Jesus’ death
b)This will be the 70th Jubilee since Moses (when Jubilees began)
c)This will be the 120th Jubilee since the beginning of time (120 x 50 years = 6000 years). In other words, according to the Jewish calendar, it is the completion of 6000 years, or the 6th millennium, which also marks the beginning of the 7th millennium. Perhaps the 7th millennium is the millennium of peace that Jesus will reign over.

September 28, 2015
•Jewish holiday, Sukkot (i.e. Feast of Tabernacles/Booths) – Lasts 7 days
•The fourth and final Blood Moon, which will also be a “supermoon” and the end of the tetrad, and will be visible in Jerusalem. Lunar eclipses, or “Blood Moons”, are not visible to all, all over the earth.

Summation:
Noting that the number 7 in biblical terms is a representation of wholeness, or completeness, perhaps the 70th Jubilee, is the last Jubilee, or the last time the trumpet will be blown for this celebration – the last trump, and therefore the time appointed for the rapture.

Whether it is or isn’t, it certainly seems a very plausible theory. And what we can know for sure is something is going to happen in September 2015 that will affect and possibly change the whole world as we know it.

One final thought – I believe Daniel’s 70 weeks prophesy is relevant to the 70th Jubilee, but I haven’t worked out a clear way to articulate that. I welcome your thoughts on this and any points I've made.

Re: The Final Trump, The 70th Jubilee, and Sep 2015

Next year would surely be a high watch time for the rapture for all the reasons you say. I had kind of expected it this year because of the Torah calendar link having the Jubilee year start this September 2014. Are you using a different calendar? I'd like to see it if there is a link. Here is a link to the Torah calendar:

http://torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2014M7

Brady, Sharon G.

Just wanted to add that God's Healer 7 channel always ends with "September 23, 2015 is the acceptable year of the Lord", I watched a video of theirs and she explained that the Lord told her to say these words on her videos, but He didn't say why. So just wanted to point out this in light of the info above.

Very interesting that Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, the 120th Jubilee since the beginning of time, the 70th. Jubilee since Moses, the 40th Jubilee since Jesus our Lord's death, all fall on the date of September 23, 2015. This is not date setting but just saying something is definitely going on on God's calendar of events.

Maranatha,

Julie

Hi Julie,

That's very interesting that the radio show signs off with the date of next Yom Kippur and that it could be the start of the Jubilee year.

I saw a discussion elsewhere about how 49 Jewish years (360 day years) might be significant in our time because of the Daniel prophecy of 7 weeks (the 62 weeks were fulfilled at Christ's first coming):

Daniel 9:25
New King James Version (NKJV)
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

Then it was pointed out in the discussion that there are exactly 49 prophetic 360-day years between the Israel 6-day war that regained Jerusalem for Israel and September 23, 2015. 49 X 360 = 17,640 days. Here it is from timeanddate.com:

From and including: Wednesday, June 7, 1967
To, but not including Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Result: 17,640 days
It is 17,640 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Hi Sharon,

Interesting how 49 years separate the year that God's chosen people got back control of Jerusalem until the Jubilee year. That same year would be several milestones in time especially the 120 Jubilees in Genesis, which would bring us to the 6000 year mark in time for homo sapiens to be upon the planet. Every thing seems to be lining up according to scripture. The rapture could be any day now, the signs are all around us.

Maranatha,

Julie