Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The knifing and the knife storm

A friend noted the knife attack that killed 4 Jewish people in Israel was exactly prior to the knife storm that has buried us.
Another linkage to the evil perpetrated upon Israel by US involvement with the so called Palestinians having retribution here.

The payloaders are coming down our street now, piling up snow in front of houses and empty spots.
A loader actually got stuck on a friend's street last night.

It is lightly raining now, please pray we don't get much rain.

The stick in the snow I placed shows it has evaporated 3 inches since yesterday. So at this rate, it might be dissipated in less than 2 weeks.

Re: The knifing and the knife storm

Praying it doesn't rain Mike; because that would cause disastrous flooding for you and your neighbors.

Thank God we were spared that storm that was headed this way, we had a bit of snow,
but nothing to really get excited about either. Therefore, I'm grateful for the prayers that have gone up for us as well, God heard and answered...Thanks be to God.

Praying for favorable results for you and your area as well Mike.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie!
The snow is down another 3 inches on my measure stick.
Lots of work yet to do though.

I just posted on the Atheist forum about this knife topic and told them about John McTernas's book and him noticing these disasters co-inciting with despite done to Israel.
Gone into it more broadly than here.

I love giving them this kind of stuff.
It is so cool that they will have a repository of info from a biblical basis after we are gone.
A few other Christians post there also.
I get lots of flack and bad type words and a lot of giggles there.

Tell them that he laughs best who laughs last!

Mike T, I didn't know that this winter storm was call the "knife storm". Is there a reason for that name, like the shape of the storm or something? Also, I was not aware of the timing. Did the storm happen after the butchery of the Jews in the synagogue? Sorry to sound so dense but this was one of those weeks that was so busy that I feel a little out of sync with all that is happening. Thanks in advance for your help.

Also, I went to John McTernan's webpage but didn't see a story on the storm connected to the attack in Jerusalem.

I hope that you are staying warm and doing okay in the middle of that mess. I didn't realize that you were in New York state until you posted that you were in the middle of all that snow. I would guess that your favorite song is NOT "Let It Snow"!

Mike T.,

Hearing the news, that Albany, NY will be experiencing a meltdown that will cause floods when the rains begin, yes?

I hope 'n' pray that isn't too bad.

Maranatha!
Tammy