Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please tell me the Lord is coming soon!!

My husband Bob is fading fast! Every day he gets a little weaker. He gets blood transfusions and platelets regularly, but it isn't holding very well. Please tell me Jesus is coming sooo soon! I want to believe that He will come and we will go ip together. It is the cry of my heart! We have watched for His return, at any moment, for over 34 years!! We are in His hands and there is no safer place to be!

This world is a dark and crazy place!! And getting more evil every day!! I long to see my Lord and Savior! I don't really want to watch my husband, my sweet baby, and my best friend die. Even though we have peace that he will be with Jesus! We just do not look forward to being separated, even for a second! But we trust the Lord and we know He has everything under control. If He takes us down that road, He will give great grace to be able to bare it!. In the meantime, someone please tell me again, that Jesus is coming soon!

Re: Please tell me the Lord is coming soon!!

I am so sorry about your husband and there is nothing I would like better than to tell you that Jesus was returning for his bride tonight, tomorrow or sometime soon. But you know that nobody can do that. I do know that today we are 1 day sooner than we were yesterday. and I also know that Jesus hears the cry of both of your hearts and He still is the great physician and He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and He is still our only hope for today. I see so many here and others that need a touch from the Master but the greatest thing we can do is to pray for them, and I consider it an honor to pray for every person here. I will continue to pray for him, you, Lisaleenie, Steve and every person that asks for prayer until I am called home by either the rapture or by being called home.

Stay strong He will return and how do I know that? He said He was and I believe Him.

Hello,

I'm sorry for what you and your husband are going through.
will pray for you.

Here are comforting messages from Anne Graham Lotz and Mark Murchinson

Anne's message to those left behind:

click on the video

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/blog/2014/sep/first-message-what-mystery-trumpet-call/

at 5:03, she says: "so in light of this event which I believe is soon to occur"

Mark Murchinson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL1f7MM7SQo&list=UUlEQSye9EC5kEUzGy5oyA4Q:

2 encouraging videos

don't give up Jesus is coming

&

flash vision last night

God bless

Thank you for such kind and encouraging words! I know it has to be soon, but sometimes I just need to hear it once again!

dear sister K, what you and your husband are going through is such a difficult thing. I join with others here in prayer for you both. K, there are times in the bible when people asked God for more time, and He gave it. I don't know what His plan is for your husband, but according to the bible, I ask God to give your husband strength, to heal, to be able to rise and praise God's name in the land of the living until Jesus returns, in Jesus name I ask, please Abba Father. amen

Kgray Praying as well. I don't want to see another family ripped apart by death with the rapture so close.Just lost a close internet friend by the name of Christina Newman. who had triple Neg. breast cancer. Leaving a miracle 16 month old baby Ava. with husband and older daughter.

AND I AM VERY TIRED OF ISIS SHOWING PICTURES OF SLAUGHTERED CHILDREN.

I am at the point where I just want this to end and end now. LET THE
7 YEARS BEGIN SO CHRIST CAN REIGN HERE ON EARTH. Let the
world have it's God and its filth. Im Sorry , I no longer care about the fence setters and people who thought they could sin TILL the last second
and still get in the ark THINKING THE RAPTURE WON'T happen

WITHOUT A LARGE SCALE WARNING.

There will be no warning, NO second chance.

If your a lurker on this board think about it.

Praying for you and your family.

Dear KGray,

My heart goes out to you, I yearn for the Lord to return soon for you, your precious husband and all of us who believe He is who He says He is. I want to be in heaven where we don't have to worry about our loved ones. We will know that they are safe and nothing can happen to them, where we will never see disease or harm come to our family or friends.

I wanted to post Psalm 90-92 for you as an encouragement. I pray comfort for you and your husband, let the Lord wrap His arms around you both!

Psalm 90 - Psalm 92

1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Maranatha,

Julie

Dear KGray,

May the good Lord grant the desires of your heart, that both you and your husband will be Raptured together.

The Rapture is imminent, therefore, don't give up hope. The Lord's coming is at the door.

Jesus is coming soon, we'll just have to lean on God for understanding, that God
longs what is best for all His children, and will send Jesus at that perfect moment in time.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you guys so much! It's just what I needed to hear tonight! God bless you for your thoughtfulness! Come blessed Jesus!

Dear Sister K,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's illness. Prayers are going up for him right now. It sounds like you two have a wonderful marriage and that he is your best friend. That warms my heart, because nowadays you hear so much about people getting divorced and not being able to communicate with their spouses. It is so heartwarming to hear that you have a good marriage, which must make his being ill that much more painful to you.

The Lord loves you both so much. He is a healer and a God of miracles. During the hard times in my life, I have always looked to the Lord and have always said that there is hope in God. Even if things don't go the way we would like, He is always there to love and comfort us. Everything happens for a reason, and "all things work together for good who love God and who are called according to His purpose." We look to the Lord, who is the author and finisher of our faith, for His guidance, healing, and His compassion.

Please let us know how your husband is doing.

Much love to you, dear sister.

KGray, I am so sorry that you and your dear husband are having to endure this awful battle and I am praying that the healing power of Jesus be turned up, knocking out this disease and restoring health to him. God bless!

K Gray,

I lift you and your husband up to the Lord. May the Lord heal your precious husband and give you both the peace that passeth all understanding.

I pray that the Lord comes soon for all of us watching for His return, and takes us out of this fallen world.

Maranatha,

Julie