Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amid snowstorm, Tuesday registered coldest November morning since 1976

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Amid snowstorm, Tuesday registered coldest November morning since 1976

The snowstorm has hit the Buffalo, N.Y., area particularly hard, but much of the northern and eastern US has been affected. At the same time, temperatures are some 20 degrees below normal.The snowstorm has hit the Buffalo, N.Y., area particularly hard, but much of the northern and eastern US has been affected. At the same time, temperatures are some 20 degrees below normal.

http://news.yahoo.com/amid-snowstorm-tuesday-registered-coldest-november-morning-since-211900728.html

Re: Amid snowstorm, Tuesday registered coldest November morning since 1976

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Trapped in the big freeze: Eight dead, up to SIX FEET of snow in Buffalo - and cold blast brings temperatures down to 20F in NYC

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838919/Big-lake-snow-forecast-parts-New-York-state.html#ixzz3JYAD0lWv

See the unbelievable pictures at the url above...!

We are in the big dump zone south of the city, most of Buffalo is untouched.
Welcome to the trib. weather.
I am thankful for heat, power, shovels, snowblowers and getting fuel on monday before waking up to snomageddon.

Hi mike t,

Sorry to hear that youre in that mess too. Well it's coming our way here in Toronto, Canada. I'm not looking forward to it, since my husband has had a major heart attack and triple bypass surgery almost 10 years ago. He has a snowblower, and gets some help from the neighbors next door when they are able.

Speaking of snowmageddon, I believe we had ours last year when that Polar vortex came through, power shut down for a few weeks for some people, some people died as well.
There was no heat, power, ice quakes, shaking homes, and snow galore. I hope and pray we won't go through the same, as I can't last longer that 3 days without heat, like we did last year, my husband didn't want to leave and I ended up with a bad cold. Thank God, our Son came down to get us, and we stayed at his home, until our power came back on, so that we could have heat. Praying to God we don't go through it again, it's hard on the elderly, babies and on children, as well on those who are not well or have limited mobility,which includes myself.

Seen the 6 o'clock news report, and saw all that snow in the Buffalo area. Did you see the link I posted above with the pictures? Especially, the one where the dog wants to go out, and the snow is piled up to the top of the glass door, trapping everyone inside. Poor dog, poor people...

Stay warm and safe; praying for you out there in that snowmageddon area, send some prayers our way; it's coming!!!!

BY THE WAY THE NEWS REPORTER STATED THAT IN THAT PAST 3 DAYS THIS REGION WAS BOMBARDED BY AS MUCH SNOW, AS THEY GET FOR A WHOLE YEAR! YIKES!!!

God Bless,

Valerie

caps for emphasis only!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes:"

Epic snowstorm on track to set a record in Buffalo

Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season could give the area a year's worth of snow — around 8 feet — in just three days. More than 5 feet of snow was already on the ground Wednesday, and another round of lake-effect snow is forecast to bring an additional 3 feet of snow to the Buffalo area on Thursday and Friday. The average snowfall for an entire year: 93.6 inches, or close to 8 feet.

Read more at:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/11/19/wednesday-weather/19261905/

The people of Buffalo are sure having it rough! We had a blanket of snow ourselves earlier this week, but nothing like what they're having up in the north.

There have been lots of stories of people helping others.
My 2 grown kids and grand daughter followed a path (some guys cleared) over to Seneca Street where there is a hot dog place open.
Amy gave some money to a purchaser who was short and the worker told of a similar thing just before.
On the other hand, only in South Buffalo would a potato chip truck be looted after it was stuck in the snow.

We were praying for a break yesterday, when a couple more feet was being predicated. Only a foot fell last night and it is clear out now.

Jeremy and I were up on our roof yesterday shoveling and when I came down, he lingered, wanting to jump into the snow.
I reminded him that a musician needs all his body parts to function.
But he did a backward swan dive leap from about 17 feet up
(kids will be kids- even at 32). He was a sight to see.
The whoosh of snow and he looking like the abominable Snow man was hilarious.

I do see God's hand in Amy and Gabby staying here Monday night, me having gotten 5 gallons of fuel for the snowbowers that day.

Thanks for the prayers!
Still looking for the Heavenly Bridegroom........

Some snow tips-
Wearing thin latex or nitride gloves under regular gloves helps keep hands warm longer.

Silicone spray on snowblowers snow moving parts retards clogging.
The wet snow close to the ground will stick and clog a blower.
Set the shoes in the lowest position to raise the rotating parts up away from wet ground snow.

Rubber bands around pant cuffs keep snow out of socks and ankles.

Take minute breaks when shoveling.

Well, you're all more than welcome to come down here to beaufiful sunny Arizona, for which our temps stay well in the low-to-mid 70s.

Maranatha!
Tammy