Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Identity of Gog & Magog" (Jim Bramlett)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

From 5Doves:

Jim Bramlett (16 Nov 2014) - "The Identity of Gog and Magog"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2014/jim1116-1.htm

The youtube video seen within Jim's letter:

We already know who Gog & Magog are, don't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "The Identity of Gog & Magog" (Jim Bramlett)

Also from 5Doves:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

KML (16 Nov 2014) - "Turkey's Role in Prophecy"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2014/kml1116-3.htm

KML's video seen within his/her letter...

Maranatha!
Tammy

I posted a thread on this same subject a couple of months ago, but Val deleted it since the speakers on the subject were not pre trib. They were different speakers than those in this thread.

IMO, rather or not they are pretrib, should not matter if Turkey really is Gog or Magog. We should be open to the idea.

Then of course London has those two giant statues of Gog and Magog and march replicas of them thru the streets on a particular holiday. Can't remember which one. Could it end up being an amalgamation of all the nations north of Israel? Could be, especially after seeing that map of all the nations siding with Palestinians including most of Europe.

I still hold with Russia being the pick of the litter as the geography of ancient Scythia was the place of g & m and that is modern day Russia. Whatever and wherever this is will soon manifest as I personally believe that this Ezekiel 38 war will occur just prior to the tribulation and perhaps just before the rapture. What a time we live in now as prophecies written thousands of years ago come to life on the front pages of the newspaper and dance across the television screens at the bottom of the 24/7 news stations.

Tammy, and Everyone,

I tend to agree more on the line with Texas Sue, then this person on the video.

I still believe Russia is Gog & Magog, not Turkey.

Russia is the main player in this situation and yes Turkey could be part of it as well.
Therefore, I agree to disagree with this person point of view on this video. I believe Dr. Jack Van Impe, had an excellent video explaining and proving such a few years back.
Therefore, to each their own, but I'll stick to Dr. Van Impe's explanation which makes a lot more sense to me.

I will, too. Turkey will indeed be part of the confedration that invades Israel, but it will not lead that confederation; Russia will.

I received a couple of informative emails from Dédé, who sent me a most interesting replies to this thread. Thanks Dédé for giving me permission to post it here on the forum.

Hi Valerie,

I read a post recently in your forum that some scholars teach that Gog could be Turkey, I disagree with that teaching because in Ezekiel 38 it's say that the leader is Gog in the land of Magog and today we know that Russia is the second most heavily armed country after the United States (and the biggest country in the world) and possibly become the most powerful because of the decline of the American empire because it invests less to improve its military capabilities. According of Global Firepower Mini Logo Countries Ranked by Military Strength:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

According to the research I did Meshech and Tubal is located to the south of Russia, which includes Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan close to Turkey. We know that Georgia and Azerbaijan was former Soviet bloc countries and it will not be surprising that Russia is trying again to seize his two countries as it does currently for Ukraine that would allow Russia to deploy its army to invade Israel with its allies as well as Turkey will be part of the invasion and called by Togarmah in Ezekiel 38. If you check the old map and the map today in google for Gog you see clearly that scenario could be true.

Interesting link for Gog:http://kenraggio.com/KRPN-EzekielsWar.htm

What do you think? May God bless you! (Dédé)

P.S.: The word 'prince' in Ez. 38 in this context mean principality in the heavenly realm (fallen angels) like we can read in Daniel chap 10 when the Archangel Michael come to rescue/help Angel Gabriel to bring the message of the Lord to the prophet Daniel. .....the prince who rules over the nations of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. 3 Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: Gog, I am your enemy! NLT

My Reply, to the email,

Hi Dede, You're absolutely correct, and good research on the subject.

Yes I totally, agree with your email, especially your findings.

I also disagree with Tammy's thread on the subject, and so I have made it known.
I find the teaching of Dr.Jack Van Impe, agrees with this point of view as well, that it is Russia and not Turkey.

I would like to post your email as a reply, on the forum with your permission; signed with your alias Dede name, if that's alright with you, as I couldn't have said it better myself.

God Bless,

Valerie

Dédé Reply:

Hi Valerie, Yes you can do it! Not to forget to mention actually that we know that Russia made an alliance with Iran (in Ezekiel 38 the first ally named is Persia today called Iran as it's been predicted) and it seems to threaten the West by dumping their warplane near the US and Canadian coasts. Turkey is the eight country ranked in the Global Firepower I do not see this country be the leader who bring them the assault. Yes I agree with Dr. Jack Van Impe when he say it's Russia the leader of this assault.

With the sanctions made by the West and Russia is economically cornered perhaps these hooks that are put to his jaws is the reason that God uses to bring Russia to complete this action.
Dédé

Hi Valerie, Kathy, Steve O, & All!

Like all of you find folks, I also am in complete agreement with Jack Van Impe, that Gog & Magog is Putin & Russia...and that Togarmah is Turkey.

So therefore--I disagree with the persons in my above posted videos. Infact, as you no doubt noticed in my openning thread, I didn't say "yeah" nor "nay", but questioned their assessment as to whom Gog & Magog truly are.

Maranatha!
Tammy

More interesting information I received from Dede, via email, which is very informative, especially to this thread...thanks Dede.

Hi Valerie,

Another proof that Russia would be the leader of Gog predicted by Ezekiel 38-39.

Check that link:
http://investmentwatchblog.com/10-signs-that-russia-is-preparing-to-fight-and-win-a-nuclear-war-with-the-united-states/

Which is no doubt that God will use Russia with its allies to invade Israel after Israel conquered Muslim Arabian confederation of Psalm 83 including Iran. Possibly that United States was crippled by a nuclear strike from Russia or China or some sort of misfortune happened by the force of nature (earthquake the big one for example) to see that he is a spectator of the invasion (as the neighboring countries of the West) of Russia by a kind of objection without any action militarily that we read in Ezekiel 38 verse 13 ..... and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

We both know that 'the young lions' could be the colonies of the British Empire often represented by the lion as a Royal Coat of Arms (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) https://www.google.ca/search?q=Royal+coat+of+arms&client=firefox-a&hs=o70&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=X7x0VJXBJJagyASS_ICoCw&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=609#imgdii=_

In the article we see that Russia and China forming a coalition would be a strike force against especially the United States militarily. So anyone who teaches that Turkey is the leader named in Ezekiel 38 it's baloney.

I hope to you love this article. May Jesus be with you! Dédé