Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nuclear War: Russia Shocks US With Tactical Weapons, Pentagon Retaliates

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'
Nuclear War: Russia Shocks US With Tactical Weapons, Pentagon Retaliates

Russia is in possession of strategic nuclear weapons far more advance than the United States, and it will continue to lead the game with its new generation of missiles, according to a comprehensive report from the Russian political newspaper, PRAVDA. Indeed, if World War 3 erupts, Russian Vladimir Putin will win hands down, the report suggested.

The report titled Russia Prepares Nuclear Surprise For NATO, claims that Russia was able to amass its massive nuclear power because the U.S. had been dismissive and neglectful of achieving innovations in decades after winning the Cold War. Specifically, the U.S. had closed the possibility of developing high-precision long-range weapons that could eradicate enemies even without coming to direct contact. But Russia never stops innovating despite much criticism and the more accepted notion that the country is weak and the west is superior. At this point, Russia has "long-range cruise missiles of a new generation that will soon be deployed on submarines of the Black Sea Fleet and missile ships of the Caspian Flotilla," PRAVDA stated.

Read more at:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/572838/20141115/russia-nuclear-weapons-war-vladimir-putin.org#.VGhDk_nF-VN

Re: Nuclear War: Russia Shocks US With Tactical Weapons, Pentagon Retaliates

Russia is a serious threat to our peace and security. They have their claws into Ukraine, and have gone so far as to break the cease fire agreement of September and are back,trying to cease, piece by piece, a country that doesn't belong to them. I wouldn't trust Putin, as he has gone back over and again on his word, and he has made Russia a threat to world peace.

Let's remember he has recently tried to intimidate, Canada, U.S.A., and other countries in Europe, with bomber flights over the these countries, trying to frighten them into surrendering to his ways; but no free country wants to go back to the cold war days, and live under constant scrutiny and in fear of old days returning again. Millions have given their lives for the freedom their countries which their people freely enjoy, and will not let Russia or any hostel Country, take away, what others have given with laying down their lives.

Thank God for Prime Minister Steve Harper, for standing up with courage to Putin, and telling Putin to get out of Ukraine. We will not stand for being intimidated,
and he sure let Putin know.

We know the outcome of Russia and it's hordes, it is written in the Bible; the Lord
Jesus and His heavenly army, will return to fight the Battle of Armageddon, and will be victorious over our enemies.

What a day to be alive, the end days, the second best time in history. The first was at the birth and teachings of Jesus era here on Earth, and now, the end times, with the Lord's soon return to Earth to set up His Kingdom, in Jerusalem after the 7 year tribulation.

However, before, any of the above shall come to pass, Jesus will come in the clouds,
and call His bride, to "Come Up" and meet Him in the Air;and then the great, Rapture Flight to Heaven, will take place.

Maranatha!

Valerie