Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harper Confronts Putin: 'Get Out of Ukraine' at G20 Summit

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Nov 15, 2014
Canada's PM Harper tells Putin to 'get out of Ukraine' at G20 summit
BRISBANE, Australia -- Stephen Harper had a showdown with Vladimir Putin on Saturday, telling the Russian leader to "get out of Ukraine" in a dustup at the Group of 20 summit in Australia.

Stephen Harper warns Germany about Russia

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Canadian prime minister warns Germans that Cold War mentality poses danger

Prime Minister Stephen Harper issued a solemn warning to Germans about Russia on Wednesday, reminding them of the dangers posed by a leader with a Cold War mentality who has brazenly seized territory from a weaker neighbour.

"As unfortunate as it sounds, it's increasingly apparent to me that the Cold War has never left Vladimir Putin's mind; I think he still thinks in those terms," Harper said on the eve of his meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"We simply, as a world, cannot afford the risk of Europe going back to being a continent where people seize territory, where they make claims on neighbouring countries, where the bigger military powers are prepared to invade their neighbours or carve off pieces."

Ukraine crisis: Obama shores up European support for Russia sanctions
Ukraine in crisis: Key facts, major developments​
LIVE BLOG: the latest updates from Ukraine
Germans know this better than anyone, Harper suggested.

"This is a world we cannot go back to — I know the feeling about that in Germany particularly. We cannot go back to this. It represents an enormous long-term threat to peace and security."

The prime minister's comments were similar to those made a short time later by U.S. President Barack Obama, also in Europe after attending the Nuclear Security Summit held in The Hague earlier this week.

'Bully'

Obama, Harper and the five other G7 leaders — those of Britain, Germany, Japan, France and Italy — held an emergency meeting on the sidelines of the nuclear summit. They emerged to effectively boot Russia out of the G8 as retaliation for its annexation of Ukraine's Crimea peninsula shortly after the pro-Western uprising in Kyiv last month.

"Once again we are confronted with the belief among some that bigger nations can bully smaller ones to get their way," Obama said in Brussels.

"So I come here today to insist that we must never take for granted the progress that has been won here in Europe and advanced around the world. Because the contest of ideas continues, for your generation, and that's what is at stake in Ukraine today."

A senior European diplomat suggested Wednesday that Harper's comments about Putin, made during a question-and-answer session with business leaders in Munich, are accurate. The Russian president has never accepted the disintegration of the former Soviet bloc and views the uprising as "the second time Russia lost Ukraine," said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to brief the media.

Harper to meet Merkel Thursday

European leaders are convinced Putin has his sights set on a greater chunk of Ukrainian territory, but hasn't acted yet because he's testing the waters of international reaction, the diplomat said. The goal is to turn Ukraine into a "failed state," he added.

Harper and Merkel will discuss the crisis in detail Thursday in Berlin. The two leaders are the most senior in the G7 and have a close relationship.

Some European nations, including Germany, have been hesitant to level strong economic sanctions against Russia given their close ties to Moscow and the fragility of their economies following the 2008 global economic meltdown.

But in recent weeks, Merkel has been open to much tougher sanctions. She was reportedly infuriated by the false assurances Putin gave her about having no designs on Crimea.

Read more at:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stephen-harper-warns-germany-about-russia-1.2587678

Oh, by the way, Russian troops are storming into Ukraine again

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'

Oh, by the way, Russian troops are storming into Ukraine again

Staying on the theme of agreements with other countries that mean nothing, remember that cease-fire back in September that was supposed to take care of hostilities in Ukraine between the Russians and the Ukranian resistance? Yeeeaaaahhh . . . about that. Not only are the Russian invaders back in full force, it appears that the cease-fire did little more than give them the chance to catch their breath and prepare for the next incursion.

NATO Commanding General Philip Breedlove, a rare Western leader who speaks frankly about Moscow, reported Wednesday that Russian forces have again crossed the border into southeast Ukraine. The invaders include tanks, artillery and soldiers. This makes a mockery of September’s Minsk cease-fire accord between the insurgents backed by Mr. Putin and the Kiev government. Washington and the EU had hoped the truce would end this war, but as usual it was merely a pause that refreshes Russian appetites.

Read more at:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/67568

Re: Oh, by the way, Russian troops are storming into Ukraine again

My Comments:

Russia is a serious threat to our peace and security. They have their claws into Ukraine, and have gone so far as to break the cease fire agreement of September and are back,trying to cease, piece by piece, a country that doesn't belong to them. I wouldn't trust Putin, as he has gone back over and again on his word, and he has made Russia a threat to world peace.

Let's remember he has recently tried to intimidate, Canada, U.S.A., and other countries in Europe, with bomber flights over the these countries, trying to frighten them into surrendering to his ways; but no free country wants to go back to the cold war days, and live under constant scrutiny and in fear of old days returning again. Millions have given their lives for the freedom their countries which their people freely enjoy, and will not let Russia or any hostel Country, take away, what others have given with laying down their lives.

Thank God for Prime Minister Steve Harper, for standing up with courage to Putin, and telling Putin to get out of Ukraine. We will not stand for being intimidated, and he sure let Putin know.

We know the outcome of Russia and it's hordes, it is written in the Bible; the Lord
Jesus and His heavenly army, will return to fight the Battle of Armageddon, and will be victorious over our enemies.

What a day to be alive, the end days, the second best time in history. The first was at the birth and teachings of Jesus era here on Earth, and now, the end times, with the Lord's soon return to Earth to set up His Kingdom, in Jerusalem after the 7 year tribulation.

Beforehand, Jesus will come in the clouds, and call His bride, to "Come Up" and meet Him in the Air;and then the great, Rapture Flight to Heaven, will take place.

Maranatha!

Valerie