Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Is Texas Under Global NWO Attack?

Since I live here this article really caught my eye. I remember that Patrick in the Phillipines had a word not too long ago that Texas would be the first to fall in the U.S. Reason being that Texas is the most stable, the most independent and self-sustaining. Patrick called it the equivalent of the alpha male. He said that if it is knocked down the rest of the states will topple like dominos. That is not a quote but the gist of what he said. Some people are not aware that originally Texas was a free standing separate Republic or independent country. It later gave up its sovereignty to become a state of the United States.

The following article is very disturbing to me and shows how late in the game it is now. May this be the year that Jesus comes for His own. As much as I love my home state, it is not my true home. Homesick for that heavenly place where my Father and Savior live.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Why_Is_Texas_Under_Globalist_Attack.php

Why Is Texas Under Globalist Attack? First Weather Wars Now Bio-Wars – What’s Really Going On?

This Daily Mail story warns that Texas will be COLDER than Alaska; according to Dave Hodges, Dr. Miku Kaku is leaving out the role of HAARP in this ‘weather attack’. With scientists warning Ebola needs cold weather to go airborne, this warning below from a concerned American about what appears to be a coming ‘bio-war’ upon Americans beginning in Dallas is another sign that there’s a WHOLE LOT more going on than what we’re being told.

Steve, I work for the largest privately owned EMS service in the US. I have recently spoken with some of the upper echelon in the company and have been advised as to why such a large order of protective bio suits have been sent to the big “D”. I also have it on record as to why we have had such a buy out [buying out other companies] increase in the Dallas area. Some of the upper management have recently had a meeting with secret gov. Officials. I also have more info such as complete government confiscation of the company and its “resources”… at the appointed time! In Christ, A Brother who Loves Jesus Via Steve Quayle:

NOTE TEXAS BEEF AND OIL-WHO HAS THE MOST TO GAIN IF PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO FLEE--ALSO NOTE THAT TEXAS REPRESENTS FREEDOM AND THE ALAMO-ARE THEY OUT TO BREAK THE SPIRIT OF RESISTANCE? DO THEY INTEND TO MAKE THE STATE OF TEXAS THE MAIN BATTLE GROUND STATE FOR FUTURE RED DAWN INVASION OF THE MAINLAND.

Sue's note: For those of you who have never been to Texas I can tell you it is like no other place. It is the fastest growing state in the union right now as people from the north and California flee from excessive taxation on personal income and businesses to this state which has no personal income tax and is very business friendly. The country side is beautiful most of the year with a gorgeous array of wildflowers, trees, shrubbery, birds and wildlife. We have mountains, lakes, seashore, big cities, quaint little towns, a unique history and a feeling of independence and an any-thing-is-possible mindset that is born into you. I worked for a program in the 80's that nescessitated travel to 110 of our 254 counties to monitor and instruct our enrollees (a senior citizen jobs program) so I saw quite a lot of the very diverse and scenic side of this amazing place. The people here are awesome, especially up in the Texas Panhandle. They have that can-do attitude and in the smaller towns especially you find that love-thy-neighbor heart-set so rare today.

I have traveled all over the United States and in parts of Europe and all I can say is no matter how awesome the places I've been I always can't wait to get back to Texas. I can see why destroying this place and our population would be a real plum to those who are aligned with the devil and his minions. Kinda like that song Tanya Tucker did a few years ago, "When I die I May Not Go to Heaven So Just Send Me To Texas".

Re: Why Is Texas Under Global NWO Attack?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The ALAMO in San Antonio, Texas

"When I Die" by Tanya Tucker

"TEXAS OUR TEXAS" our state song

"WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TEXAS"

"IF IT WASN"T FOR TEXAS" By George Strait

Texas Sue, Thanks for sharing Sis...enjoyed reading about it, sound awesome,
a place I would have loved to have visited, but never really got a chance too.

Texas sounds like a wonderful place to visit and live too. I wish I could visit and see your beautiful part of the U.S.A. When I was more mobile and able to walk I visited with my husband and children Boston, Martha Vineyards, Daytona Beach Florida, St. Petesburg Florida, Pittsburg, Buffalo N.Y...! My family never mentioned wanted to visit Texas, I wish they would have, as it always was a family decision where we went on vacation.

What's the saying I've always heard about Texas, everything is BIGGER IN TEXAS, and so it's sounds it really is Sis. THE BIGGER THE BETTER!! LOL!!!

I love horses, my favorite animals, next to dogs, and then cats; which Texas has plenty of as well as long horn cattle etc., Something I always wanted to do but never had a chance to ride a horse; now I'm not able too...too much back pain.

I know Texas must be beautiful, but there is no place I would rather be, then in Heaven, where nothing or no one gets sick or dies, even the grass and flowers live on and on. A beautiful place that surpasses anything or place here on Earth, even good old Texas.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Too bad you couldn't have come to Oklahoma as well while you were at it, Valerie. Southeastern Oklahoma, in particular, is beautiful, and it has a wonderful resort park near Broken Bow!

http://beaversbend.com/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Beaver%27s+Bend