Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Are Your Bags Packed?" by Grant Phillips

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips261.html

Re: "Are Your Bags Packed?" by Grant Phillips

Kathy,

I'm not taking a thing with me, no baggage at all. Leaving all the corruptible things behind. Maybe the if I'm at home at the time.

I'm leave Just as I am... for it is by grace that I am saved, and the Lord has prepared a place for me, and for my needs ; therefore, I'm travelling light.

I don't want anything weighing me down, need that turbo boost to get off the ground, and I might be too heavy if I go with a lot of heavy baggage!

If our prayers are answered, we'll both be taking our dogs. =) Everything else, we'll be leaving behind.

Nope, we'll be needing no heavy baggage on our upcoming trip!

Valerie, Kathy & All--

I am in complete agreement with you both!!!

My Collie is already awaitin' for me in heaven.

I/we don't need to pack a thing, for we will be leavin' behind all our earthly possessions. Jesus said to me once (which was around Christmas time), that He has all kinds of treasures stored up for us in heaven.

For it is like you said, Val, the Lord already has prepared a special for us to live in. I looking forward meeting my beautiful , Thunderhead, that Jesus has waiting for me, too.

But most of all, I'm truly looking forward to meeting Jesus face-to-face, so that I can run to Him, giving Him a great BIG . It is my way of thanking Him for ALL He has done for me, to bringing me, His little lost wayward , back into His fold. For He "NEVER" gave up on me either.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you all, my RFTH family, at long last too. For it will be like that song--"When We All Get To Heaven" says...

When we all get to Heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be?
When we all see Jesus...
We'll sing and shout the victory.

Here is the song:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy