Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Is Coming Again To Take Us Home

Love this message from L.A. Marzulli in his column a couple of Sundays ago. It is from my favorite verse in John 14 "In My Father's house are many dwelling places. I go to prepare a place for you..."

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

2“In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus make the startling statement about where He is going. He states that He is going to prepare a place for His disciples. He gives us an insight into what the heavenly realm is like: In My Father’s house are many dwelling places.

He is talking about eternity, where there is no sickness or death, there is no evil thing, no sin nature that weighs us down. It must be a place of wonderment.

He promises us: I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Both of these statements are absurd when we look at it in the context of the first century, especially when we consider Jesus said these before His death and resurrection! Can you imagine what the disciples must have thought? What is Jesus talking about? Where is He going? Who is His father? How will He come again? What do these dwelling places look like?

It is now almost 2000 years since He left us and as Christians we cling to this promise, to be gathered together with Him. To be called by Him, as we hear the last trump and find ourselves translated in a twinkling of an eye and meeting the LORD in the air!

Jesus bridges the gap between the heavenly realm and our earthly one. He has dwelt in eternity, in the heavenly realm and is now on earth getting ready to fulfill what He came for, the redemption of all mankind. He knows that when this is accomplished the captives will be set free, and the Fallen One will be defeated.

Jesus knows what lies ahead for each of us who believe on Him. He has given us a glimpse of what awaits us in eternity.

I believe He is coming again… soon. The promise that He made will be kept by Him who can tell no lie.

What was written will come to pass. What was foretold will unfold.

Re: Jesus Is Coming Again To Take Us Home

The sooner the better.

Thanks Texas Sue, a Big Amen to the posted article!

I agree with you Tom; the sooner the better for us!

This world is not my home, I'm just passing through!

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEN!!! from me too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I agree with you all - getting more homesick by the minute!

me too.

I'm tired too. I'm worn out from this old world and ready for the world where our Savior is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!