Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Changing “Jesus Calling”—Damage Control for a False Christ (Fresh Hope forum)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

I've already shared this with Valerie and Susan, and I think the rest of you need to see it, too.

http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/showthread.php?p=910760

Re: Changing “Jesus Calling”—Damage Control for a False Christ (Fresh Hope forum)

Just reading this story tells me Sarah Young is a New Ager getting all her messages from Jesus Himself. May I suggest that this was not Jesus and they were evil spirits. Most of these people want attention and think they are very special and that they have a IN with Jesus.

Re: Changing “Jesus Calling”—Damage Control for a False Christ (Fresh Hope forum)

You are right Tom. I shared with Kathy by email that so many people are hearing voices and not testing the spirits like John warned us to do in his letters. There are religious spirits (demons) who are very deceptive.

I think this is where the confusion is coming in with all these videos, etc. that claim not all believers will go in the rapture, not all are included in the "bride", that the rapture is post-trib. Yes I said that and mean it - post trib is a doctrine of demons meant to steal the crown from those who are looking for Jesus in the rapture. Paul says clearly that there is a crown for those who love HIS APPEARING. That is the rapture.

Test the spirits - whether in a prophetic word or a vision, even if it seems to be an angel. Remember that 1/3 of the angels are fallen. Ask them if they can say that Jesus is truly man and truly God. If it is truly the Lord or a holy angel they will be happy to give an answer and true angels will begin praising Jesus. If they are false they will not answer you.

Kathy, Tom & Sue,

We must always test the spirits, for not all spirits, are from God.
This is another reason, why I have been in a constant battle over the years, to keep such, people, or their posts or videos, off the forum, who have tried to make God sound like a liar...God doesn't lie, people do, and yes, some so called Christians, who will have to give account to the Lord one day, for speaking something, the LORD HAS NOT SPOKEN, AND TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS BELIEVE IT IS TRUE. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID, IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, THE LORD, WILL DEAL WITH YOU ACCORDINGLY. SATAN IS THE FATHER OF ALL LIARS, AND LIES.

What a terrible thing to do; isn't is like Satan, to distort, deceive, lie, and change to his satisfaction, for his gain. The Bible is the only book we should count on if we want to know the true Jesus.

We're certainly living in the last days; Jesus mentioned that there would be false Christ, and many would be deceived who didn't know the real Jesus of Nazareth, Son of the Living God, of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob. These voices of another Jesus,
will lead many astray, so we must be courageous and speak out against such if we see it in our midst; and make it right.

These false Jesus callers, will say Lord Lord.... and God will say away with you to the place prepared for Satan and his Demons, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU...

God Help Us to, always bring God's truth, through HIS HOLY WORD, as we have been commanded to do so. Especially, the portrayal of the True, One and Only Jesus, in God's Holy Written Word.

God Bless,

Valerie

Amen, Valerie!

A hardy AMEN!!! from me too, Valerie!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy