Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'This is not just a slippery slope ... it is a bottomless pit

Court told: Humans could marry animals

'This is not just a slippery slope ... it is a bottomless pit'. Just days after the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the right of states to define marriage as one man and one woman, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court is being urged to affirm the decision, because if it doesn’t, states might not even be able to regulate the “species” of marriage partners.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/court-told-humans-could-marry-animals/

Re: 'This is not just a slippery slope ... it is a bottomless pit

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

bestiality

Question: "What does the Bible say about bestiality?"

Answer: The Bible mentions bestiality in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” From these verses, it is abundantly clear that, according to the Bible, bestiality is a horrible, unnatural, and abominable sin.

Why is bestiality condemned so strongly? First, it is an unnatural perversion. Clearly, human beings were designed/intended to mate with other human beings, not animals. In the creation account, none of the animals were “suitable” for Adam (Genesis 2:20). Second, bestiality represents the ultimate of sexual deviancy. The fact that the animal was to be put to death (Leviticus 20:15-16), despite the fact that it would be “innocent,” indicates how wickedly perverse bestiality is. Third, and perhaps most importantly, bestiality essentially denies the uniqueness of humanity which God created in His image (Genesis 1:27). Bestiality lowers humanity to nothing more than an animal, a beast which is unable to distinguish right from wrong, natural from unnatural, love from lust.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/bestiality.html#ixzz3IpSg01kP

You know we are in the end times when you read something like this. Man who thought he can do a better job than God when they threw Him out of everything we hold dear to our soul is in a web and can not find it way out. We have made simple things so complicated that we have thousand of laws out there (Mostly evil ones now) that a man or woman can not exercise their God's given rights. All of these things are evil and they come from wicked spirits. I speak for America and American are a very gullible people and will believe anything. If that law passes about the species, both man and woman will actually marry a Beast because they are spiritually ignorant and will move toward the evil side. This is not hard to believe because as I have stated in many articles, only a remnant is going to be saved. All through the Old Testament and the New Testament, Jesus talks about the remnant and His Word is grounded in Truth.

God ask very little of us. Almighty God has done all the work. Who do you know that would die for you and ask only that you repent and love. NOBODY.
We have a Loving God but at the same time we have a God who has to Judge the world for their sins and His Wrath is terrible. He has been rejected by the whole world except those who keep His commandments.

Mankind has loved Darkness rather than the Light. Therefore God will give them justice according to their works. Satan has done a excellent job of deceiving the whole world. Satan only cares about himself because he was a liar and murderer from the beginning. Christians hold on to your faith because Jesus is coming soon.

Tom D.,

You are absolutely right on and correct; I totally agree with your comments.

We know without a doubt we're living in the last days, because on a regular basis, you hear of such disgusting, degrading, and an abominable things brought to light; and the majority of people don't bleak an eyelash. Making this,and many other abominations sound like a normal, natural thing to do, and accept it for what it is in their book.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, HAVE YOUR BRAINS GONE NUMB, AND YOU NO LONGER REMEMBER YOU WERE MADE IN GOD'S IMAGE....GOD HELP US, AND GET US OUT OF HERE VERY SOON, BECAUSE I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE WE CAN STOMACH TO SEE SUCH ATROCITIES ACCEPTED AS THE NORM ON THIS PLANET.

(CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY)