Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray for My Sister

My younger sister had a mild stroke this weekend. We took her home from the hospital yesterday and she is seeing a neurologist today. She has many other physical problems at this time and I am asking God to heal her completely. I would appreciate agreement in prayer for her. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Please Pray for My Sister

Texas Sue, I am praying for your sister.

HD

Texas Sue, I'm so sorry to hear that your Sister had a stroke.
Praying for a complete recovery in agreement with you and everyone here.

Lord hear our prayers!

Lord heal Sue's younger Sister from head to toe, from all that ails her. Restore whatever has been destroyed, and protect her from any further attacks from the enemy; in Jesus name I pray.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Texas Sue I will be praying for your sister for complete healing.

Texas Sue, am praying also for your sister! We lift her up to Jesus

yes, I will pray as well..

Sue,,

I also stand in agreement with you and everyone who is praying for your sister.

It just seems there are so many attacks from the enemy on all Christians or their loves ones..

Hopefully time is close.

Lord come and get your children but until you do we pray your hedge of protection around them and their loved ones and we ask for a complete healing for them all from the top of their heads to the soul of their feet, from the outside in and the inside out in Jesus name.!!

Valerie, Tom, Regina, Steve O, and Sandy, thanks so much for your prayers. They are helping a great deal. She saw her regular doctor yesterday who assured her that the symptoms she was experiencing are part of her recovery.

Steve O, I saw what you said on another post about the increase in demonic attacks and you are so right. I am really hoping that it does mean we are very close to the rapture now. That would be tremendous.

T/Sue, I too, will also be praying for your sister.

& s...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, It's good to hear that your sister is in recovery mode now! We will continue to trust her into the mighty hands of Jesus!

God bless you and your family

Thank you Tammy and Regina. I call her every day and each day she seems to be a bit better than the day before. It seems that God has intervened and saved her life. She called my other sister when she started feeling really awful and she called 911 for her. After some tests the ER Dr told her and us that her sodium level in her blood was so low that she was very close to dying. He didn't say if the low sodium level triggered the stroke but it didn't help her at all. If she had not called the other sister when she did she would have died soon after from the dropping sodium level.

I was at work at the time and my other sister was off so that is why she called her. She could barely get words out so she could not have managed calling 911 herself and I don't know how she even managed the call to our sister. Praising God for looking after her and saving her life. I am so thankful for all my brothers and sisters here who have sent up prayers for her recovery. You all are just the best!

Texas Sue,

Praise God, thank you Jesus, your Sister is getting better each and every day. God is good!!!

I'm glad to hear that God was there for her, so she could get help in time, by calling your other Sister for help.

May she continue to improve daily, for a full recovery; AMEM!

Yes it's true about demonic attacks Steve O. mentioned...and I sure hope it means
that the Rapture is that much closer than ever before.

Maranatha!

God Bless,

Valerie

T.Sue,

I am so relieved to hear your sister is on the road to recovery. We serve an awesome God.

I haven't been able to be on for several days, but I had to come on to see how everyone is doing. I am so so thankful for your sister's report.

I know how relieved you are. My mom had a mild stroke and was slurring her words, but she got her health back, so I know how scary this can be when it happens to your loved one.

Maranatha to all, come for your bride Lord, we long to see you.

Julie

Dear Texas Sue, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry that your sister had a stroke! Thank God she had the ability to call your other sister and she called 911 for her. Praise God for saving her life, because time is of the essence when a person is having a stroke. I'm happy to hear that she is on the road to recovery.

Prayers are going up for her. Please update us on how she is doing now.

Thanks so much all of you for your prayers for my sister. She is now speaking clearly and not slurring or dragging her words out. We took her out to lunch yesterday and she is much better. She did get tired from the outing but it takes a while to build up your strength after a TIA - short way of saying minor stroke.

Lisaleenie, with all you have been going thru it is so kind of you to remember my sister in your prayers. You are so thoughtful and caring for everyone else while you are fighting a battle royal over your own health. Thanks you very much and God bless you. You are right that God saved her life because she could easily have collapsed and been unable to call for help. I am so grateful and thankful that we are under the sheltering wings of our great Father in heaven.

Texas Sue
Thanks so much all of you for your prayers for my sister. She is now speaking clearly and not slurring or dragging her words out. We took her out to lunch yesterday and she is much better. She did get tired from the outing but it takes a while to build up your strength after a TIA - short way of saying minor stroke.

Texas Sue, been praying for your dear Sister, I'm praising God with you she is getting much better. God is good Sis, I'll continue praying for a complete healing. Praying for you too daily, as well for the members here. God Bless, Valerie

Oh, Texas Sue, it is my pleasure to pray for your sister. I am so grateful for your prayers for me. I am very happy to see that your sister is on the road to recovery. It's great that she was able to get out and that she isn't slurring her words any more. Wow, that is a great sign of healing. God is good.

I am still praying for total and complete healing. I am assuming that she is saved, but am praying for her salvation just in case. That is always the number one concern. Our bodies are just a shell of who we are inside, because one day we will exchanged them for our new bodies at the rapture. What really matters is our relationship with the Lord.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister! Please keep us updated.

Dear Texas Sue, how is your sister doing? I am praying for her total and complete recovery.

Love and hugs to you, dear sister.

Lisaleenie you are so dear to be thinking of others right now when I know you are having a real battle yourself. I am really praying and asking Jesus to come right away and take us all back home with Him pronto! This world is so dark and so saturated with sin that it is hard to be here at all. The fact that so many brothers and sisters in the Lord are struggling with sickness and disease of so many kinds is just an attack of the devil against the ones the Lord loves. Time is short for the evil ones and they know it!

My sister seems to be doing okay. Her speech is much improved and she is thinking clearly. She is so relieved to be home and to have no residual damage from the stroke. I am praying that this will not happen again to her. Praying also for you Leenie and for the others who are battling illnesses. May the healing power of Jesus' stripes wash away every illness, every disease cell in each body for the Glory of God.

T/Sue,

I'm happy to hear that your sister is doing much better, and that she's well onto her road to recovery.

It is my prayer (for I too, have been praying for her) that she continues to improve everyday too.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

T. Sue

Praise the Lord that your sister is doing so much better! We serve an awesome God.

Will continue to lift her up to the Lord!

Come for your bride Lord Jesus. Amen