Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Report details close calls between Russia and NATO

"Fair use for education and discussion"

"A report from a European think tank has identified more than 40 dangerous incidents involving forces from Russia and those of NATO member states over the past eight months.

The report, released Monday by the London-based European Leadership Network (ELN), specified three incidents in the past year that could have sparked open conflict between Russia and the West.

"We believe [the incidents] are a very serious development, not necessarily because they indicate a desire on the part of Russia to start a war but because they show a dangerous game of brinkmanship is being played, with the potential for unintended escalation in what is now the most serious security crisis in Europe since the cold war," the report's authors wrote."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/10/european-think-tank-says-russian-brinksmanship-at-cold-war-levels/

HD

Re: Report details close calls between Russia and NATO

Heidi,

Thanks for posting this article, and bringing it to our attention.

I have been watching very closely, what Russia, has been doing, especially this past year or so. I agree, there have been some very close and dangerous encounters with Russia, especially with Canada, and the U.S; with Russian bombers fighters flying over these countries and others in Europe as well, trying to entice physical retaliation by the west . Russia is trying to intimidate and flex their muscles, and is itching for a confrontation with the west.

It doesn't look good, it sure looks like we are heading towards global war and conflict, not only with ISIS, but with Russia as well.

Praying we'll be out of here very soon, as tensions rise daily.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
Snippet:

A report from a European think tank has identified more than 40 dangerous incidents involving forces from Russia and those of NATO member states over the past eight months.

The report, released Monday by the London-based European Leadership Network (ELN), specified three incidents in the past year that could have sparked open conflict between Russia and the West.

"We believe [the incidents] are a very serious development, not necessarily because they indicate a desire on the part of Russia to start a war but because they show a dangerous game of brinkmanship is being played, with the potential for unintended escalation in what is now the most serious security crisis in Europe since the cold war," the report's authors wrote.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/10/european-think-tank-says-russian-brinksmanship-at-cold-war-levels/

Re: Report details close calls between Russia and NATO

You're welcome Valerie.

Hopefully we will be in our heavenly home soon. This world is a horrible place. I'm not going to miss it.

HD