Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sending Prayers up for Steve O. daily, our Dear Brother in Christ...How are you doing Steve?

Dear Steve O., How are you doing?

You have also come to my mind, each and every time, when it comes to my prayers. I'm still remembering to lift you up and pray for your needs daily. I know that God works miracles, and He can raise the dead if need be; therefore, He knows your situation and is aware of it. My prayer is that the Lord, will take all the pain and suffering away from you, and His Holy Spirit ministry to you,
and comfort you, during your trials.

The Lord hears the prayers going up for you, and He only wants the best for His children, therefore, trust the Lord to comfort you and work wondrous things
in your life, because He loves you, and you love the Lord.

Take one day at a time, knowing you're not alone in your battle, for Jesus walks with you, and will carry you the rest of the way if need be.

I hope you're improving daily; and I pray you will live to be Raptured with us
the living in Jesus.

I believe Today's Promise is for you; God loves you, and so do we,
your Sisters and Brothers in Jesus.

God Bless,
In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The gift of God's Spirit is truly miraculous and sure sign of His evident mercy. Though uncomprehending His work or power, ever will He aid us in our multiplied weakness. He is working in us daily causing us to be conformed to the image of Christ Himself. Praise the Lord for this Helper all you people of God!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=315

Re: Sending Prayers up for Steve O. daily, our Dear Brother in Christ...How are you doing Steve?

Steve O, holding you up in prayer for complete healing. I was remembering just this weekend your kindness when my computer crashed and you made one for me at cost and helped me get back online. May God reward your kindness and multiply the blessings coming your way!

Re: Sending Prayers up for Steve O. daily, our Dear Brother in Christ...How are you doing Steve?

Steve I will be praying for you for complete healing.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and interest. I see such an increased attack on Christians and families. A lot of strange things going on in families. I think it's a increased demonic attack due to the closeness of the rapture.

Here's a twist. Try this on for size. I asked God if I could be the one to drag the demons and devils that pestered our family to the gates of hell. In our glorified bodies they will be nothing. That would be great come judgement day. I'll be pointing out the ones responsible and grabbing them by their necks.

Oh, these demons and such are real, both myself and another family member experienced the same supernatural occurrence.

Steve O.,

I'm praising God you are with us, and praising God you will remain until the Rapture
takes place. Thanks be to God!

I know what you mean by demonic attacks, some Christians have more than others do, when it comes to the Lord's children.

God only wants what is best for His children, because of their love for the Lord, and the Lord's love for them. Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy, and wants to attack those who belong to the Lord. Just like Job, who was righteous and pleasing in God's sight, was tremendously tested, but never cursed God; but continued to praise the Lord in all His trials and tribulations, which the devil inflicted on him.

This Earth is liken to a school, a place of learning and applying what we learn into our lives, and try to live by God's Holy Word and teaching. We are taught from God's word, and God may allow us to be tried and tested by suffering trials and tribulations. Remember the servant is not greater than their Master. Since Jesus was allowed to suffer such horrific physical torture, crucifixion and painful death,
we His disciples should not be surprised when it hits home. The attack from the enemy will either make us stronger and closer to God seeking His help and comfort, or tear us further away from the Lord, because it's not what we expected, to be tried or tested and thought Christianity to be a bed of roses at all times; which it is, in Heaven, but not here on Earth.

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it, which I believe with all my heart.

God has the number and names of all the demons who have tortured His children, and
His warrior Angels will make sure they are bound up in the pits of H e l l, so they
can never touch us again.

Give Praise to God, in good times and bad, like Job did, for we know, that God will
restore all that has been taken from us and destroyed; just like the Lord did for good Old Job, multiplied many times over...One Day very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks for starting this thread for our brother Steve, Valerie. I love the compassion you have for those who are suffering. I would imagine it's because you are able to emphasize because of all the suffering that you have gone through yourself.

Dear Steve, thank you for getting back to us. Praying for your complete healing and that we will all be "alive and remain" when the Lord comes for us in the rapture. And I know what you mean about spiritual attacks. They can be tormenting. Praise God that "greater is He who is in you than he that is in the world." We look to Jesus for our protection and the "author and finisher of our faith". He is the One Who will win the race through us.

Just hang on, Steve. We are almost home.

I am praying for you too Steve.

I know what you mean about demonic attacks. My husband has the gift of discernment and he can sense when one comes around. On two rare occasions he has actually seen them.

It does seem as if the spiritual attacks have increased. The closer to the end, the harder the birth pangs.

Has anyone watched the program where Perry Stone talks about demonic attacks, and actually saw a demon standing in the doorway of a room he was sleeping in? It was hooded and dark watching him. He rebuked it in the name of Jesus and it immediately left. He also began getting visitations of another demonic attack in his home, and he wondered how this demon had gotten in. Someone had given him as a gift a drum from one of their travels. He looked into the back ground of this drum and found out that it had been used in ritual dances to the gods. The person which gave him the drum didn't know this about it until he researched it at Perry's request. Perry got rid of it, and the visitations stopped.

A friend of mine's daughter began having nightmares when someone gave her a dream catcher. These dream catchers are very popular at the moment, but they have ties to the spiritual realm and are not of Jesus.

Everyone please check your homes and make sure no one has brought anything in unknowingly, with ties to demonic activity. My daughters boyfriend had given her a gift, years back, and it was a knife with a pentagram on it. She threw it in a box when they broke up and it lay in there for a year. My husband told me that something was in our home opening a doorway for demonic activity. We went through our movie collection, our music, our books and threw away anything we weren't sure about but it still didn't solve the problem. We asked our daughter to be sure to cleanse her room and that is when she discovered the knife. My husband got rid of it, and he said that it was what the Lord had wanted us to get rid of because he could sense the opening was gone.

Some people think this is superstition, but the demonic realm is real, and things in the natural realm can attract them.

I will be so glad when we are in a place where there are no more demons, sickness, and sorrows.

Maranatha,

Julie