Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lisaleenie,, been praying and thinking about you dear Sister in Christ

Lisaleenie,

I pray you are no longer experiencing pain. Praying for you daily dear Sister in Christ Jesus. Just wanted to let you know, prayers for you are ongoing, as we await the imminent Rapture.

Healing Rain is Coming Down

Be Still - Hillsong

Re: Lisaleenie,, been praying and thinking about you dear Sister in Christ

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Somebody's Praying for Me.

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR OUR DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS, LISALEENIE.

PRAYERFULLY,

Valerie

Lisaleenie, you have been on my mind and heart since Monday and I am so glad to see that Valerie put up this message to you. Looks like Holy Spirit has put you on many hearts for prayer at this time.

Whatever you are going thru at this time please know that Jesus is with you and has promised to never leave you or forsake you for even a second. This is from the Amplified Bible and I love the way it gives the full meaning from the original Greek:

HEBREWS 13:5b for He God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake, nor let you down, relax My hold on you! Assuredly not!

I am praying for the peace of God which passes all understanding to keep you in Christ Jesus! Love & hugs, Sue

Leenie, after my post to you above I found Mark Murchison's newest video posted today and he has the same message from the Lord Jesus today, that He will never leave us or forsake us. Here is Mark...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

My dear sweet sisters Valerie and Texas Sue,

I can't even begin to express what your prayers, compassion, scripture, worship songs, and message from Mark meant to me. I read the scripture in Hebrews 13:5 and started crying. Heard Mark's message as a confirmation, and cried some more. Then listened to the three beautiful songs you posted, Valerie, and the rush of tears started all over again as the Holy Spirit just washed over me and ministered to my heart.

Oh, you don't know what this means to me! Thank you both for being sensitive to the Spirit and interceding on my behalf. Texas Sue, amazing how the Lord has put me on your heart since Monday, because I was so discouraged that day from the horrendous weekend I had, starting with my power going out on me for 19 hours on Friday, a computer virus on Saturday and spending hours and money I didn't have to repair it, house cleaning on Sunday with my caregiver, and a meeting with my social worker and a Medi-Cal worker on Monday morning to try and figure out why I have such an outrageous $2,100 a month deductible from Medi-Cal if and when I ever have to live out the rest of my life in a convalescent hospital. Then tomorrow my water is scheduled to be shut off for 8 hours for repairs to the pipes in the complex where I live.

On top of everything else, for the last 2 weeks I have been in pain, nausea, lack of appetite, weakness, and fever, with the liver cancer metastasizing and the tumors in my abdomen getting larger. The last 3 weeks or so have been so hard and I have been discouraged at times. Lots of tears. So everything you both have posted ministered to me so much.

The Lord is sustaining me, and I am getting my strength back and the pain is much better. I am getting my appetite back, also. I know it is because of your prayers and so many of the other brothers and sisters who are interceding for me, too, including my close friends who are praying for me on a daily basis. I would not have been doing as well as I have been without your intercession, and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. God bless you, and may the Lord continue to bless RFTH. Thank you for working so hard to make this a safe haven and a peaceful place to watch for the Lord until He returns for His bride.

Much love and hugs to you both! I can't wait to get together with you in heaven, where the Lord will wipe away the tears from our eyes from the trials we have had here on earth. This is not our home, and I am homesick for the place I've never seen but long to live for eternity. Heaven is my real home.

Leenie, I am so sorry to hear what a terrible week you have had. It is so frustrating to have to deal with all the issues like utility shut-offs, computer viruses and bills but even more so when you just physically feel terrible.

It is really true that we are one body with Jesus Christ as the head. When one hurts all suffer because we are connected to each other's lives by Jesus. It is going to be such a relief to be home finally and all together, safe and happy! Can't wait to meet you and Valerie and all of other forum buddies when we get there. What a party that will be!!!

It does look very hopeful for this space of time when we are in the blood moon tetrad. It is the biggest sign ever since I have been watching. Praying that we are home for Christmas!

Hi Dear Sis Lisaleenie!

I too, have been praying for you as well.

I am also greatly relieved to know that you're getting better. While at the same time, my heart goes out to you for the troubles you've been having.

Like you, I also agree that this world is not our home, and look forward to at long last going home to being with our dear Lord forever...and meeting my fellow RFTH family members.

It is also my hope 'n' prayer that you continue to improve.

Lotsa & s...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks, Texas Sue. I do appreciate your prayers and concern. Yes, it is so true that we are connected to each other, and that is because of the power of the Holy Spirit. As Christians, there is an instant connection because we have the same Father, Savior, and the Holy Spirit living inside of us.

I thank you, too, Tammy, for your prayers and words of encouragement. I do hope I continue to improve, but if I do, that is a bittersweet victory. You see, Hospice has told me that if I continue to improve, they will cut off their services, and I will have no one to refill my prescriptions,no RN will monitor my vital signs, no chaplain to visit me, no CNA (nurses's aide) to help me with my shower, bring me food, or take out my trash. In other words, I will be on my own until I start to decline again. And that is a scary place for a disabled person to be, because I can't afford to hire a caregiver full time to take care of me. I hire my friend's daughter to come over 3 days a week to help me, but I can't afford any more than that. Being disabled without family and trying to live on a fixed income, what would I do without Hospice? I am between a rock and a hard place.

So Texas Sue, I hope that the rapture comes before I either go downhill and lose my home and have to live out the rest of my life in a convalescent home, or get cut off from Hospice.

Lisaleenie,

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, and eating. Please know that God, knows,
what is best for all His children; trust Him, and let His will be done accordingly. Lisaleenie, This is what I ask God when I'm between a rock and a hard place, and don't know where to turn or what to do. "Let thy will be done, Father, not my" God wants what is best for His children. Therefore, Let Go and Let God have His way...He loves you and because we are God's children, all things turn out for the good, no matter how bleak they may look at the moment; because of our love for God, and His love for us.

I know what is like to be disabled, so I emphasis with you, it's definitely not easy, and can be very hard to carry on just doing daily chores, and routines.

Nothing is impossible for God, absolutely nothing at all. I will continue to pray for your complete healing, and pray that you will live to the day of the Rapture and trust God for your provisions until Jesus Comes for us.

Be anxious for nothing, for it won't change a thing; God can provide all our needs.
We need to lean on the Lord for understanding and comfort; You're not alone, God is with you, and knows your needs. Let His Holy Spirit comfort you and minister to you. Let the Father know all your needs; even though He is aware, God loves to have a one on one with each child of His.

God loves you dear Sister in Christ, and so do we, that's why we keep you in our prayers. Jesus is the Head, and we are the body of Christ; Jesus is one in us,
as we are one in Jesus.

Rest, and keep getting better, you'll need your strength, for that Rapture Flight to Heaven, when Jesus shouts "Come Up Here"!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Lisaleenie, as I was posting Today's Promise from the Bible, which comes up randomly, I knew instantly, that the Lord is speaking directly to you...read and be Blessed.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (Psalm 73:26)

Despite the constant weakness born about in our human frailty, the Lord is the strength of they who call Him Father. Though men are doomed to fail when pressing forth in their own strength, God is always faithful to present His children with the vigor needed to reign as princes in the heavenly kingdom. Trust upon Him! Look to His power! Seek His kingdom before your own! Glory in His promise to love and protect you as His bride!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=313

Dear Valerie,

I so appreciate your compassion, prayers, and words of encouragement to me. What you said about trusting God and putting my faith in Him was a confirmation to me. I was sharing with the Hospice chaplain what I just shared with all of you about being between a rock and a hard place, and I told him that I was just a loss of words on how to pray. If I pray for healing, then I lose Hospice. If I don't pray for healing and get worse, then I will suffer with the cancer and end up living my last days in a convalescent home. Either scenario looked bleak. How to pray? Well, he looked at me and said, "I know exactly how to pray for you." Then he proceeded to ask the Lord for His perfect will in my situation. Just as you said, Valerie. Thank you for the confirmation, because I honestly didn't know how to pray!

And thank you for the Bible promise for the day and the words of encouragement attached to it. It went along the same lines with trusting the Lord and putting ourselves in His hands.

Much love to you, dear sister. Like you said, I hope to still be alive when the rapture comes!!

Hi Lisaleenie, adding my prayers with others for you.
You have been through so much, especially this week, that my heart aches for you. I want it all to go away leenie.
So am turning to Abba, our Daddy in heaven who made your spirit and is Almighty over everything.
Abba, hallowed be Your name. You know everything that is going on now around Lisaleenie, all the circumstances. You know her health completely as You made her. Thank You for saving Lisa. Please Abba, open the storehouses of heaven for resources for her needs, we pray for Your perfect will to be done with the days of her life. Sustain her and comfort her and please take away nausea and pain. Please envelope leenie with Your Holy Spirit I pray in Jesus name.
Leenie, John McTernan has a radioblog on Sat nights, 6pm Pacific time that is devoted to health. It's one more place to have prayer going up for you if you are comfortable with that, I would like to ask prayer for "someone I know of" or if you want to check out the site, it is at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/johnmcternan

Psalm 91 for you dear sister in Jesus. God hold you in His arms.

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Lisaleenie
Dear Valerie,

I so appreciate your compassion, prayers, and words of encouragement to me. What you said about trusting God and putting my faith in Him was a confirmation to me. I was sharing with the Hospice chaplain what I just shared with all of you about being between a rock and a hard place, and I told him that I was just a loss of words on how to pray. If I pray for healing, then I lose Hospice. If I don't pray for healing and get worse, then I will suffer with the cancer and end up living my last days in a convalescent home. Either scenario looked bleak. How to pray? Well, he looked at me and said, "I know exactly how to pray for you." Then he proceeded to ask the Lord for His perfect will in my situation. Just as you said, Valerie. Thank you for the confirmation, because I honestly didn't know how to pray!

And thank you for the Bible promise for the day and the words of encouragement attached to it. It went along the same lines with trusting the Lord and putting ourselves in His hands.

Much love to you, dear sister. Like you said, I hope to still be alive when the rapture comes!!

Dear Lisaleenie,

I learned through my life to follow the examples of Jesus...Jesus knew what was awaiting Him, therefore, He prayed, in the garden of Gethsemane, Father, let thy will be done, not my will...this is how I have base all my prayers, when I'm between a rock and a hard place, and don't know "how I should pray"...Jesus is the best example on how we should pray, after all, Jesus taught us "The Lord's Prayer", and in the prayer it states, Let thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven; Amen!

Praise God, Thank you Jesus, for teaching us how we should pray! Amen!

Much Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Note: when Jesus prayed this way, an Angel appeared and strength Him.

Luke 22
41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and knelt down, and prayed,
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

Jesus was between a rock and a hard place, but Jesus knew "how to pray" and now
so do we.

May the Lord's Angels continue to strengthen you Lisaleenie.

Lisaleenie our day of rescue is coming! I am hoping that it is this year, preferaby this week!! :) In the meantime praying for the enemy to be bound and unable to cause any more problems for you in Jesus name!

I totally agree 100% with you, T/Sue!!! Wonder if (I'm not trying to date-set or anything like that, but...) Thanksgiving will be our day of departure?

I also hope preferrably THIS week too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Dear Regina, thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement to me, your prayers, and the lovely Psalm 91 song. I love it when they make songs out of the Psalms. And I would really appreciate it if you could lift my name to the John McTernan site. Thank you for offering to do so.

Dear Valerie, thank you, too for your prayers as well. Yes, you are so right, Jesus gave us an excellent example on how to pray. If anyone was between a rock and a hard place, it was Him in the Garden of Gethsemane. And you are right....when He prayed the prayer "Not My will, but Yours be done". that IS when the angel strengthened Him! That was a good observation.

Dear Texas Sue, I really appreciate your prayers and for saying that we are not going to be here much longer. I am really hanging onto that. I had a terrible day of pain and loss of appetite yesterday. I just stayed in bed most of the day. But I felt the Lord's love and peace upon me, and I was thanking Him for sustaining me in my pain. God is good.

Dear Tammy, thank you for your prayers and word of encouragement that we are not going to be here much longer, too. I hope that your brother is getting better day by day.

Love to you Lisaleenie. We are praying for you tonight at John's program. Because you have set your love upon Jesus, therefore He will deliver you. Jesus IS our refuge and fortress, mightier, stronger than any man made structure.

For you Lisa:

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

The blood will never lose its power to give you life Lisa! We will live forever because of our Jesus.

Lisa Leenie,

I too have been praying for you. I am so sorry to hear of all the pain and suffering you are going through and then to have to deal with more spiritual attacks from the enemy with the computer virus and electricity problems you are having. Lord wrap Lisa Lennie in your arms protect her, heal her. We plead the blood of Jesus over every molecule in her body and the air she breathes, and all of those power and computer problems too Lord. We pray a wall of protection around Lisa Leenie, Amen!

Come for your bride Lord Jesus,

Julie

Regina
Love to you Lisaleenie. We are praying for you tonight at John's program. Because you have set your love upon Jesus, therefore He will deliver you. Jesus IS our refuge and fortress, mightier, stronger than any man made structure.

Dear Regina, thank you so much for submitting my name to John's program Your prayers are being heard, I am feeling better, praise God!! I love the quote from Psalm 91. That's one of my favorite psalms. And thank you for the songs!! (Wasn't that Sandi Patti in the audience in the "Blood Will Never Lose It's Power" one?)

Dear Julie, I thank you for your prayers, compassion, and words of encouragement as well. Yes, the devil has been kicking me in the teeth for the past few days, but the joy of the Lord has been my strength and He is my Rock and my Deliverer. He is helping me and sustaining me. Oh, what would we do without Him?

Lisaleenie, love your testimony! Your heart is set on Jesus and no attack or tactic of the enemy will be able to change that. The blood of Jesus is the strongest substance not only on earth but in the entire universe. Nothing can overturn or defeat it and at the name of Jesus we will see every devil bow and declare that JESUS IS LORD. Our day of justice is coming and you have chosen the winning side! We have a lot to be thankful for this year and very soon we will all rest in that completed salvation together safe in the Kingdom and the arms of Jesus Who is faithful and true!

Lisaleenie,

God Bless you for sharing your testimony, your faith in Jesus is your strength, and will see you through all, and may God's Holy Spirit comfort you. I along with others are lifting you up in prayer in trusting God, only the best for you, because God the Father longs the best for His children.

Your testimony is such an encouragement to those who may be going through a similar situation, as it is lifting up the name of Jesus bringing them closer to our Savior. After all is said and done we know for certain, God works all thing for good for those who love Him. Jesus said that He went to prepare a place for us, and that He would return to take us unto Himself, and take us there; the Rapture. Therefore, there is no one, that can separate us from from His love, and His word is a sure thing.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!
We will continue to watch for the Lord's return for His bride at the Rapture, for no one can snatch her out of God's hands. Watching, longing, and loving Jesus' soon return for His own. I can almost hear Jesus call, "Come Up Here"...thanks be to God.

See you and all here real soon..We know it is near even at the door.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dear Texas Sue and Valerie, I so appreciate your continued prayers for me, and your kind words of encouragement to me. That means so much. I give God all the praise and glory for sustaining me. I also give thanks for all of your prayers for me. The Lord hears them and is holding me up. I am very grateful for your prayers and especially to the Lord. Oh, what would I do without the Lord and the prayers of His saints?

Love to you both.

Lisaleenie, still praying for you dear sister.
HD

Oh, thank you, Heidi. I really appreciate that, sis.

you're welcome Lisaleenie

HD