Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November, 2014

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jack Van Impe – What and When is Armageddon?

Published on Oct 31, 2014

Jack Van Impe Presents of November 1st 2014. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: The merger of ISIS and Al Qaeda could cripple the civilized world. Terror hits Canadian Capitol. World Health Organization says Ebola outbreak could last forever.

Re: Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November, 2014

Valerie & All--

Jack also did a tadbit of date-setting too, for which he hinted that we might be raptured BEFORE 2017...due to the prophesied formation of the NWO, for which he went straight to the Book of Revelation. That came as a completely delightful surprise to me.

I know that he is an astute Bible Scholar, and keeps a constant faithful correspondence with our Heavenly Father. Do you suppose that Father God may have given Jack a heads-up clue as to when our imminent rapture is due to occur!?

Anyhoo, thank YOU sooo very much for posting Jack & Rexella's JVIP youtube program up in the **STICKY** section.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November 8 2014

Tammy you're very welcome; I too like to watch and listen to Jack & Rexella...they have been a blessing to me for years. Glad you enjoy watching as well. God Bless.
Here's the newest one below:

Jack Van Impe – Retrograde and Decadent World System

Published on Nov 7, 2014
Jack Van Impe Presents of November 8th 2014. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: United Kingdom breeding ground for Jihadist. The folly of taking Islam out of ISIS. Islamic State will be hard to defeat.

Re: Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November 14, 2014

Jack Van Impe – A Mystery 1st Exposed By Paul

Published on Nov 14, 2014
Jack Van Impe Presents of November 15th 2014. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: A message sent to a grudging President. ISIS declared war on the US homeland in 2012 promising an attack worse than 9/11. Jihadist from 80 countries fighting for Islamic State.

Re: Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November 21, 2014

Jack Van Impe – Is Thanksgiving in the Bible?

Published on Nov 21, 2014
Jack Van Impe Presents of November 22nd 2014. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Is Thanksgiving in the Bible?

Re: Dr. Jack Van Impe Presents - November 29, 2014

Jack Van Impe – Islam Rising

Published on Nov 27, 2014
Jack Van Impe Presents of November 29th 2014. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: Jerusalem attack shakes Israel. Cheers for Synagog killing cannot be forgotten. Washington National Cathedral to hold Friday Muslim prayers.