Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our God Is Able To Keep Us From Falling! Vince Gill & Carrie Underwood "How Great Thou Art"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Take everything to the Lord in prayer.

Amidst all of the frightening news and attacks of our adversary our God is able to keep us from falling. He will uphold us by His mighty right hand!

I was praying the other day and I told God, that I knew He was able to withstand satan's attacks, but if ISIS came would I be able to stand and make Him proud of me, would I finish the race or would I have so much fear would I deny Him like Peter did before the rooster crowed in the wee hours of the morning? I can say what I will do, I know what I want to do, but I can honestly say it will take strength from the Lord to bare what those poor Christians are bearing over in Syria. I asked God to strengthen me and my family and the body of Christ for what may possibly lie ahead if He should tarry.

The very next day a lady came into my work, I had never seen this lady, and she told me she had a word from the Lord for me. She told me that the Lord said to tell me that I would finish. We had church right there on the spot. Praising Him and giving glory to His name! I told her what I had prayed that the Lord would give me the strength to face whatever came and that I would finish the race. God is faithful and worthy to be praised! Amen!

I feel in my heart that the rapture will take place very soon and we won't have to face these evils, but if He tarries and we have to face some unpleasant things I know, that I know He will be by our side.

How great is our God that we serve!

Vince Gill and Carrie Underwood receive standing ovation singing
"How Great Thou Art" Beautiful!

Re: Our God Is Able To Keep Us From Falling! Vince Gill & Carrie Underwood "How Great Thou Art"

Julie. This is a great post. I think we all wonder how we will do when the time comes and Satan attacks full force. However we have the word of God that says we can do it and nobody is greater than our God.

Re: Our God Is Able To Keep Us From Falling! Vince Gill & Carrie Underwood "How Great Thou Art"

We have the promise of Almighty God, the Most High, that He is our shelter and fortress, He is the place we dwell by the power of His salvation, by the power of His own breath and word we live.
Thank you Abba.
We love you forever

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

I love the testimony you gave. God always hears and He answers! Great post and very good question. If not for the Holy Spirit Who lives in us we would not, I know I would not, have the grace to stand when the going gets tough.

Thanks Tom, Regina, and T. Sue for your replies, and Regina that beautiful song was just what I needed, I'm sending this to all of my email buddies. Psalm 91 is so relevant to our needs today.

I hesitated to put what my heart felt, I did not doubt God's power or strength, it was my own human self that I doubted, but He lifted me up when I doubted my capability to withstand a severe attack such as the precious brothers and sisters in Christ are facing in the Middle East. I always want to be a encourager to the body of Christ and never discourage anyone, but when this lady came in and gave me this word from the Lord I felt it was for all of us. We will finish the race!

Maranatha,

Julie

Wonderful testimony Julie, thanks so much for sharing your innermost thoughts with us with such grace and honesty. While I was reading your post, a thought suddenly came to my mind; could it be from the Lord, or from my own Spirit.

What I would do, if faced with such terror, I'd beg the Lord, to give me boldness, instantaneous words of courage to speak out loud professing my love for Jesus. I'd pray the Lord my soul to take before my enemy could raise their hand to kill me. Absent from the body present with the Lord. No more, pain, no more suffering, no more death. I pray, no one here will have to go through a life threatening attack, as you mentioned. I pray that none of us will be tested in such a way. The courage, strength, and boldness, would need to come from the Holy Spirit who dwells within. Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord.

Lord, Almighty God and Father, My prayers are for all of your People in harms way, especially those who are longing for your coming at the soon Rapture. Let your Holy Spirit that dwells within us, give us boldness, courage, if we are to stand up before any enemy. Do the speaking for us through Your Holy Spirit, using our lips, your words. Put a hedge of protection all our us and our household; Cover us with your wings, and keep all of us safe and sound, until Jesus comes to take us home. In Jesus name, I pray. Thank You Father for hearing my prayers! Amen.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie and everyone,

You are all such precious brothers and sisters in Christ. Thanks for all of your post, no wonder Paul told us as we see the day approaching forsake not the assembling of ourselves together. He knew we would need each other for encouragement, prayer, and to strengthen each other for the sake of our Redeemer who we all yearn in our spirit to see.

What I would do, if faced with such terror, I'd beg the Lord, to give me boldness, instantaneous words of courage to speak out loud professing my love for Jesus. I'd pray the Lord my soul to take before my enemy could raise their hand to kill me. Absent from the body present with the Lord. No more, pain, no more suffering, no more death. I pray, no one here will have to go through a life threatening attack, as you mentioned. I pray that none of us will be tested in such a way. The courage, strength, and boldness, would need to come from the Holy Spirit who dwells within. Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord. - Valerie

Valerie, thank you for this wonderful prayer! Let it be carried to the throne room with no hindrance or attack! Amen!

If we are still here and the internet has been interrupted some how, just know that I will be praying for all of you to be covered by His feathers and tucked under His mighty wings for protection.

Maranatha,

Julie