Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Temple Mount CLOSED to Muslims & Jews After Shooting in Jerusalem

The main advocate for the rights of Jews to use the Temple Mount was shot in Jerusalem today is seriously injured. Please pray for Yehuda Glick. A terrorist rode up on a scooter and shot him then rode away.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/186777#.VFGozliQ5Kp

Re: Temple Mount CLOSED to Muslims & Jews After Shooting in Jerusalem

So sad this has happened. He is a hero to the Jewish Community.

The Jewish people abide by the same commandments as Christians. God's "Ten Commandments" command that we love others as we love ourselves. If the world would do just this one commandment there would be world peace.

The Jewish people gave the Temple Mount back to the Muslims after they captured it in 1967 as a gift and now are being told they can't even go onto the most Holy site they have? It is getting so dangerous everywhere it seems, not just in Jerusalem.

Come Lord Jesus for your bride.

Maranatha,

Julie

Paula Marie had posted about this on her youtube channel

It is a shame this happened but the day is coming when all this will go away.

Tom, I look forward to that day when it will be over, and Jesus Christ
will be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords when he sets up his kingdom
here.

Paul Begley's youtube about this.

Could this be the trigger that sets off the Psalm 83 war?

Like each of you I will be so very glad when our last day here comes and we go out of this place. We live in an alien world that has been given over to the dark side and it looks like very few are even attempting to stop the onslaught. Looking forward to living in peace, with joy in the Presence of the King of Kings.

Mary, thanks so much for adding the videos from Paula and Paul! Looking forward to listening to these.

Thanks Texas Sue, for posting this information, and thanks to all those who replied. This is a most interesting post, and it's very possible an incidence such as this could ignite another Biblical prophecy coming to pass; like Psalm 83 war. Time will tell.

I too look forward to living with the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, where love,
peace and joy, are the norm. Thanks be to God, for our beloved Savior, Jesus!

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly.

Valerie