Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good article about Halloween from Rapture Ready

No Foothold by Donna Wasson.

"Fair use for education and discussion"

http://raptureready.com/soap2/wasson142.html

Here is an excerpt from the article. I didn't know about this one.
I also cut and past another excerpt where she has a good suggestion about what to have kids do on Halloween night.

" This charming little celebration is based upon the Celtic Druid Festival of Samhain, a night of worship of that demonic god of death. The Druid priests would go house to house and demand food to offer to their god in sacrifice. If the homeowner had none to spare or refused, the pagan priest would invoke a curse upon the home, usually calling for the death of one of the members of the household.

They would carry a hollowed out turnip with the demon’s face carved on the side, and put a candle in it to light their way as they ventured out to extort food for their god. They believed a demonic entity literally inhabited the turnip and enabled them to carry out their spells. They eventually named the turnip demon “Jock” and termed the light “Jock of the lantern.” You can see how this morphed into using a carved, lit pumpkin we call a Jack-o-Lantern"

suggestion for parents:

"Allow me to make a suggestion. How about holding a party in your home? Allow the kids to dress up in costumes that do NOT represent the occult. No, I’m not saying have everyone dress up like some Bible character—that’s ludicrous because they’d all look alike! There are plenty of costumes available to choose from that don’t represent evil.

Have fun activities and candy for them, so they don’t feel the need to go trick or treating door to door. Let them make their own pizzas to eat. Put on a good movie for them to enjoy. Let them run around and be kids. And make sure to supervise them!"

God bless
HD

Re: good article about Halloween from Rapture Ready

Heidi:

I love it when churches have a festival such as bean bag tossing and many other games which do not represent the occult. I like to show others that loving and believing in God is not a happiness spoiler, it is just the opposite.

It is important to offer an alternative to the occult allure on this night and usually I see children respond with positive turn outs to the area church festivals which offer hayrides, games, face painting and an excuse to play dress up in bumble bees, cow girl, cowboy outfits, bunnies and lots of other fun things.

The idea about the party in your home is a good one also.

I agree that the occult has pervaded society slowly, taking us unaware, until it has become the norm instead of the exception.

Halloween is one of the biggest occult days on their calendar.

Julie F.
Heidi:

I love it when churches have a festival such as bean bag tossing and many other games which do not represent the occult. I like to show others that loving and believing in God is not a happiness spoiler, it is just the opposite.

It's true, believing in God is not a happiness spoiler. We can have a lot of fun with activities at church and other stuff.
It's good when the churches have something going on Halloween night and parents have parties at home. they can make the parties such fun that kids would not care that they didn't go trick or treating.

HD

Thanks Heidi, good article!

"Fair Use of Information & Educational Purposes"

Heads up folks. We’re coming up to the high, unholy season of All Hallows Eve A/K/A, Halloween, and it’s far from being a cutesy, innocent fun, dress-the-kids-up-and-get-some-candy kind of night. Of all the holidays we celebrate, which have pagan origins, Halloween is by FAR the most dangerous. Seriously people, think about what you’re doing!

I don’t mean to be a killjoy but these are not the days to be playing with fire. Demonic activity has ratcheted up in the last couple of years with terrible consequences. For instance, Oklahoma City just hosted the first, public satanic black mass in September. The satanists plan to have their 7 foot tall statue of Baphomet installed right beside the Ten Commandments at City Hall.

Just a couple of days after the ceremony, some demon inspired schmuck got upset about being fired, and walked into the front office of his employer and stabbed two innocent women, decapitating one of them. Another muslim man in the area was also arrested for threatening to cut off the head of his Christian co-worker. Coincidence? I think not.

Halloween is the highest satanic holy day of the year, so what business does anyone who professes the name of Jesus have in participating in the ‘festivities?’ Am I making a big deal out of nothing? Well, let’s look at the facts and you can decide for yourself what your family will do. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

This charming little celebration is based upon the Celtic Druid Festival of Samhain, a night of worship of that demonic god of death. The Druid priests would go house to house and demand food to offer to their god in sacrifice. If the homeowner had none to spare or refused, the pagan priest would invoke a curse upon the home, usually calling for the death of one of the members of the household.

They would carry a hollowed out turnip with the demon’s face carved on the side, and put a candle in it to light their way as they ventured out to extort food for their god. They believed a demonic entity literally inhabited the turnip and enabled them to carry out their spells. They eventually named the turnip demon “Jock” and termed the light “Jock of the lantern.” You can see how this morphed into using a carved, lit pumpkin we call a Jack-o-Lantern.

To emulate this tradition is probably not the best idea considering its origins. Jeremiah 10:2 says “Thus saith the Lord, learn not the way of the heathen…”

We should remind ourselves that the spirit world we can’t see with our natural eyes, is actually MORE real than this physical plane of existence we live in. That realm is eternal. This world is passing away and the Lord plans to make a new heaven and a new earth, so everything we see and know by our five senses will be gone.

Part of that spiritual realm is ruled, for now, by satan. He can’t begin to hold a candle to his Creator in terms of power and influence; in fact, the Lord has him on a leash but will turn him loose on this earth shortly. He can do nothing without God’s consent but that doesn’t mean he isn’t extremely powerful. However, we who are covered by the blood of the Lamb are protected from any harm he would do to us. Again, he can cause nothing to happen in our lives without our Heavenly Father’s express permission.

But, we ARE able to step out from under God’s protection when we dabble in things we ought not. We cannot flirt with the occult without opening up a literal spiritual door for our enemy to slither into. Play with fire, you’re very likely to get burned.

Occult activity is on the rise in America and satanists are the current club du jour for the misunderstood and discriminated against, poor babies. *Sniff-sniff* The LGBT mafia is SO last year! Now, it’s the devil worshippers who want to come out of the basement and be embraced by mainstream society because they’ve been SO misjudged.

They call themselves satanists, wiccans, witches, voodoo priests, druids, etc. but they all pledge allegiance to lucifer in one way or another. Some swear up and down they don’t worship the devil, but they most certainly do as they all summon powers to cast spells and influence people and events.

There are many facets to their art. These include psychics, fortune tellers, astrologers, dream analyzers, numerologists, New Agers, yogis, parapsychologists and ghost hunters. Police departments sometimes even employ the use of clairvoyants in the search for missing persons, with a pretty good rate of success. That’s because, even though many don’t recognize the information they ‘see’ is given to them by demons, that demonic power is very real.

Here’s a weird story. About ten miles from where I live is the very upscale home/business of a local palm reader. One day, my family and I were driving past the place when we noticed that hundreds of black crows were flying in to congregate on the roof of this house. They were not interested in the roofs of surrounding businesses—just that one! Freaky, huh? I’ve never seen anything like it.

True witches know that there are certain rituals and spells that can only be cast on Halloween. They believe the spiritual veil that separates the living from the dead is thinnest on that date, making it easier to summon demonic entities and see into the future.

Covens gather to conduct satanic rituals, pray against churches and families and offer blood sacrifices to garner more dark power. The most demonic power is derived from the purest, most innocent of victims. Their first choice is to kill a newborn baby or small child. Second are virgins but because those tend to be in short supply these days, animals make up third place. This is no joke. Please don’t leave your pets outdoors on Halloween night. They are easy targets for torture and death.

Irene A. Parks, a former witch who became a Christian and is now with the Lord, stated the following regarding world leaders:

“Many of the people are saturated in demonology and demonic spirits and are already in control of government establishments, military, religious organizations, financial systems, educational institutions, etc. These spirits are superior and receive their origin in satan and are under the powers of the familiar spirit guides that work divination, and will only impart power to those totally yielded to obedience in every obligation required by lucifer.”

“The highest Sabbath mass is the eve of October 31st. This is a time of proclaiming powers for control and leadership in the satanic realm world systems. There are blood sacrifices offered up to the god of Baal worship, the sun god Ra and the goddess of fertility, Diana. All the corrupt evil wickedness and vile filth one could imagine is happening.”

Charming. And totally believable. One of the spirits that is gaining power and prominence is the lying, slaughtering demon that controls islam. Another, is the secular demonic power behind persecutions of Christians everywhere. And it’s only gonna get worse from here.

Because of this, I am going overboard regarding what I allow my family to watch and listen to. Occult influence is growing exponentially in the ‘entertainment’ industry. For instance, look at the television shows dedicated to this subject matter:

American Horror Story, Coven, Witches of East End, The Originals, Sleepy Hollow, Charmed, Believe and the be all, end all of bull squeeze satanic propaganda, Constantine. And just in time for Halloween, there is a new movie opening called Ouija that’s rated a relatively benign PG-13. In my ever so humble opinion, the trailer itself should be rated R, but because of the lower rating, hordes of ignorant teens will crowd into theaters to see it.

Then, many of them will subsequently run right out and buy their very own Ouija board to play with, opening themselves, their families and their homes up to demonic forces they won’t know how to handle or get rid of. This stuff is not a game. It is very real and extremely dangerous, especially in these last days!

We stay away from all the ghost hunter shows as well. Are ghosts real? Yes and no. Yes, apparitions have been seen, photographed and even recorded on video. However, these things are not spirits of the dearly departed; they are demonic manifestations. Same deal with UFO sightings and aliens. Yes, these things are really happening and even increasing in frequency, but they are manifestations of malevolent beings from another dimension we cannot see. They are demonic, period.

Many will think I’m making a big deal out of innocent fun. Oh, but it’s SO cute to dress up your little darling and take them for candy. I understand that because I’m ashamed to admit I’ve done the same thing in the past without thinking through the ramifications of what I was doing. And I’ve repented over it.

No parent wants to keep their kids from joining in fun activities, especially when all their friends are excitedly talking in school about their plans. You don’t want your kid to feel left out, nor do you want to be so stringent that your child rebels against the Godly teaching and protection they need.

Allow me to make a suggestion. How about holding a party in your home? Allow the kids to dress up in costumes that do NOT represent the occult. No, I’m not saying have everyone dress up like some Bible character—that’s ludicrous because they’d all look alike! There are plenty of costumes available to choose from that don’t represent evil.

Have fun activities and candy for them, so they don’t feel the need to go trick or treating door to door. Let them make their own pizzas to eat. Put on a good movie for them to enjoy. Let them run around and be kids. And make sure to supervise them!

Because time is so short and we’re witnessing the outrageous, exponential increase in demonic influence on this earth, this is not the time to be dipping your toe into the wrong spiritual pool. Allow the enemy no foothold and keep your hearts pure and ready to meet your King.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”

http://raptureready.com/soap2/wasson142.html

On our new UPLIFTING Entertainment Channel, they aired a Halloween special Tounched By An Angel episode. Do you remember that episode, Kathy?

For which the three angels: Tess (Della Reese); Monica (Roma Downey); and Andrew (John Dye) were busy protecting their subjects from the Devil. One of their subjects got involved with Tarot Cards, for which she was scaring her friends about their futures. The angels were telling their subjects that the TC cards are the Devil's vices of deceit, and that God loves them very much...that they should Him instead.

This was Monica's one of many heaviest assignments.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie I agree Halloween is the "Occult" pagan holiday of the year for the dark side.

Heidi brought up a great idea about the parties in our own homes inviting other children to come and join the fun with positive games and fun things to do that have nothing what so ever to do with the occult.

Maybe we could focus on "All Saints Day" which is the following day. We could sit around a fire and tell tales of the saints and what they faced such as Jonah and the whale (according to the age of the children) maybe have the older ones telling the tales all the while roasting marshmellows and hotdogs. Then maybe have hayrides, dressing the scarecrow, carving the words praise, Jesus or love into pumpkins (that are NOT jack-o-lanterns). God made these pumpkins and his glory needs to shine from them and NOT satans! Dress up in positive costumes, bob for apples, instead of pin the tail on the donkey pin the shepherds staff onto the hand of the shepherd, put the sheep in the pasture all blind folded. The list is endless to what we could come up with to praise and glorify God during this time. Harvest time was created and belongs to our God let us take it back for His glory!

Julie,

You're absolutely correct, lets remember Saints Day which is today; for one day we will join them in Heaven.

Fair use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Oh When the Saints Go Marching In...Gaithers

Oh When the Saints Go Marchin In - Lois Armstrong - Live Australia

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I was just welcoming KGray in and was saying what great music we have here.

I love "When The Saints Go Marching In". I remember sitting in church when I was very young and singing this song.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone celebrated "All Saints Day" instead of halloween? Soon we will be celebrating "The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb" and all of the occult holidays, which celebrate satan will be gone.

Maranatha,

Julie