Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beware of the Demon Gateway of the Ouija Board

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=27779

Re: Beware of the Demon Gateway of the Ouija Board

Tom D.:

I copied one of the replies from the article you posted. I've heard many stories like the one below about the ouija board game. They were popular in the early 70's too along with the kabala game, which glowed in the dark, and the tarot cards. Almost every teenager had a pair of tarot cards. We had no idea what they really were. We thought it was just another crazy fad like the mood ring and hang ten shirts. If my parents had known what they were all about I know I would not have been allowed to have them. I had Christian parents and they didn't knowingly allow us to play with anything demonic.

Below is one of the replies from Tom D.'s post.

Guest says:
October 27, 2014 at 12:07 pm

My mom bought one of these from a garage sale. She kept trying to do it by herself (I know!!) and nothing would ever happen. This went on for a week or so until one day the thing started moving on it’s own. She said it scared her so bad that she threw it away and never touched one again. They are demonic and should not be messed with.

Julie, Tom & All--

Thoughts of that Ouija Board immediately springs to mind that The Exorcist starring Linda Blair ("Regan MacNeil"), who becomes demon possessed after playing around with that board. A sequel soon followed, also with Linda starring in it.

And now, there's a movie coming out that's titled--Ouija, showing a bunch of teenagers playing with it. Have you all seen the trailors on TV?

No way, will I go see it, will you!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Not me!