Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thousands mourn at funeral of Canadian soldier slain in Ottawa

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Thousands mourn at funeral of Canadian soldier slain in Ottawa
HAMILTON Ontario - Thousands of mourners packed a church and lined the streets outside it in industrial Hamilton, Ontario, on Tuesday for the funeral of the soldier shot dead in last week’s attack on the nation’s seat of government.

Corporal Nathan Cirillo, 24, was one of two soldiers killed in a pair of attacks last week that police said were carried out independently by radical recent converts to Islam. The assaults took place as Canada's military was stepping up its involvement in air strikes against Islamic State militants in Iraq.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper told mourners at the church that Cirillo had inspired and united Canadians. He choked back tears in a rare public display of emotion when addressing Cirillo's five-year-old son.

"May time ease the searing pain of today. And may his son, young Marcus Daniel Cirillo, some day find comfort in the fact that our entire country looks up to his dad with pride, with gratitude with deep abiding respect," Harper said.

Major the Reverend Canon Rob Fead opened the ceremony calling Cirillo "Canada's son". Cirillo's cousin, Jenny Holland, and Lieutenant-Colonel Lawrence Hatfield, who had been his commanding officer, also spoke.

Read more and see Photos
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/thousands-mourn-at-funeral-of-canadian-soldier-slain-in-ottawa/ar-BBbjySV?ocid=mailsignout

Oct. 28: A grieving nation's salute to a fallen soldier - Ottawa & Washington Solidarity ---VIDEO

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Canadians say farewell to Cpl Nathan Cirillo, and Ottawa and Washington Aim to block
homegrown terrorists in a show of Solidarity

CTV News Report Video
http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=474824&playlistId=1.2076507&binId=1.810415&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1

My comments; such a touching military funeral for 24 year old Nathan Cirillo, especially watching his 5 year old Son Marcus, walking along with the procession, wearing his father's Cap.and then later, riding in car, waving a small Canadian Flag through an open window.

The other soldier, who was killed earlier in Quebec, by a terrorist, will have a private, full military funeral on Saturday, Nov. 1st, which is associated with all Saints Day.

God Bless these men who willing gave their lives for our freedom by their faithful service for Canada. May they both rest in peace in God's kingdom.

Last but not least, thank you so much for our American Brothers and Sisters who traveled especially to come to his funeral, for this fallen solider in solidarity against terrorist acts and for the kind and warm wishes the family received. God Bless, Valerie

Re: Thousands mourn at funeral of Canadian soldier slain in Ottawa

Valerie,

I look forward to the wonderful day that our Lord reigns and there will be a lasting Holy peace across the world and wonderful precious men such as this young Canadian man will not have to lose their lives fighting a satanic force who possess men to carry out such evil.

Lord be with Corporal Nathan Cirillo's family, hold that 5 year old in your loving arms please comfort him, protect him and guide him all the days of his life.

Lord be with Canada, bless and protect its people Lord, be a guiding light to their government so their people can live in peace.

Amen

Julie F.
Lord be with Corporal Nathan Cirillo's family, hold that 5 year old in your loving arms please comfort him, protect him and guide him all the days of his life.

Lord be with Canada, bless and protect its people Lord, be a guiding light to their government so their people can live in peace.

Amen

Amen!

Julie, Thank you so much for your prayers for this young soldier who lost his life, due to enemy attack on his Country's soil. I know his family and his little boy Marcus sure could use all the prayers, as it's not going to be easy for them, to continue with everyday living without him. May the good Lord comfort them one and all. May Nathan be at rest in peace in God's kingdom.

Thank you Heidi, for agreeing in prayer as well, God Bless you both, and
may the good Lord keep you safe under His wing until Jesus comes.

Maranatha!

Valerie