Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oklahoma man, 29, 'drove a car into Ten Commandments monument, smashing it to pieces, because Satan

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Oklahoma man, 29, 'drove a car into Ten Commandments monument, smashing it to pieces, because Satan told him to do it'

Oklahoma driver taken to mental facility for evaluation after 'smashing his car into Ten Commandments monument because Satan told him to do it'
.Michael Reed Jr allegedly drove car into Ten Commandments monument
.Following day, he 'made derogatory statements about President Obama'
.Included threats to kill the President, as well as spitting on photo of him
.Reed Jr said he destroyed monument 'because Satan told him to do so'
.Now, suspect has been taken to Oklahoma mental facility for evaluation
.Monument widely disputed since it was built at the State Capitol in 2012
.Satanic group has since sought permission to create 7ft statue of Satan

Published: 01:08 GMT, 25 October 2014 | Updated: 01:12 GMT, 25 October 2014

A man has been arrested after allegedly driving a car into a Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma, smashing it to pieces, 'because Satan told him to do it'.

Michael Reed Jr, 29, from Roland, Sequoyah County, is accused of deliberately running over the controversial six-foot structure outside the State Capitol building last night.

He then reportedly showed up at a federal building in Oklahoma City this morning, where he started rambling and making derogatory statements about President Barack Obama.

These included threats to kill the President, as well as spitting on a photo of Obama, it is alleged.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807187/Oklahoma-man-29-drove-car-Ten-Commandments-monument-smashing-pieces-Satan-told-it.html?printingPage=true

Re: Oklahoma man, 29, 'drove a car into Ten Commandments monument, smashing it to pieces, because S

Valerie,

I've heard of how our government takes certain individuals and does things to them to be able to make them do things they normally wouldn't do.

I'm wondering if this is one of those times. It seems the il lumin nati want to get rid of all that pertains to the great I AM THAT I AM.

Re: Oklahoma man, 29, 'drove a car into Ten Commandments monument, smashing it to pieces, because S

Julie,

Anything and everything is possible, and could very well be true, as you stated.

God only knows, all the things, that are happening, which many ordinary citizens have no idea or any previous warning or knowledge of demonic things occurring right under their noses. Much is covered up and horrific events are reasoned by calling a person mentally ill, and not responsible for their actions. I don't think I should go into details on the forum, but I'm sure you get my drift of thought; it'
far more serious than mental illness; especially in these end days.

Let's go home Julie, time to leave this evil ridden world behind!

Maranatha!

Valerie

A big Amen to that Valerie!!!