Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wonder if this may have been a sign from Jesus???

At around 10:17 AM (MT), I received a strange phone call from a lady, telling me that I had won a FREE cruise to the Bahamas.

Hanging up on her, I didn't give her a chance to tell me which Cruise Line ship I would be sailing on.

Had I not hung-up on her, I would've told her, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm really looking forward to taking my trip of ALL trips, which is my much yearned for Rapture Flight To Heaven. For when Jesus returns to call us home to be with Him FOREVER."

So, fellow RFTH family members, please do tell me IF you also think that this phone call may have been a heavenly sign from above!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Wonder if this may have been a sign from Jesus???

Tammy,

I'm sorry to say but I think not; I get these calls all the time.
It's a market strategy, to get money out of you, for your "so called free trip",
which will cost you hundreds of dollars.

Anyways that's my two cents on the subject...I don't think it has anything to do with the Rapture.

Now if someone called you about a trip to outer space; now that would be a different story; it just might be headed in the right direction.

Valerie, Tammy

Here is a ship we could take a cruise on and it's going in the right direction! Up, Up and Away!

Valerie, Julie & All--

When I got that phone call yesterday; my thoughts immediately went to Noah's Ark, Noah & his family, and all the animals, escaping just in time of the great flood.

Jesus did indeed say to me that when He returns, so shall the coming of the Son of man be as in the time of Noah. And we have reached that time, have we not!? Such as when our escape will take place too.

And that's I thought that that mysterious phone call was a sign from God.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

Sometimes the Lord speaks to us in mysterious ways. He used a dove with Noah, a worm with Jonah sitting under the vine, He used a rooster with Peter, so a person can never tell how the Lord will try to get their attention.
Our Lord can use any means He wants to communicate with us including a free trip call.

I believe time is so short until the Rapture of the church, that the Lord is sending out signals with the moon, the sun, weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, dreams, visions, the alignment of nations, ISIS, the rise of Islam, and so many other ways to tell us time is very short.

I pray that our testimonies here will bear fruit and be a blessing and a road to salvation for many.

Maranatha,

Julie

I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that, Julie!!! Time **IS** running out!!! I too, truly believe that that was indeed a sign from God...letting me know that His Son, Jesus, is coming for us VERY soon, to taking us home with Him.

Thank YOU, your very kind words.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. God did commission Noah to build His Ark. So therefore--He used that mysterious lady who phoned me, to alert me about our heavenly cruise we ALL will be called up on to board for our much yearned for voyage on our Rapture Flight To Heaven.