Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Look What Phil Robertson Has Just Done In Defense Of Texas Pastors

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.westernjournalism.com/look-what-phil-robertson-has-just-done-in-defense-of-houston-pastors-targeted-by-mayor/

Excerpts:
Look What Phil Robertson Has Just Done In Defense Of Houston Pastors Targeted By Mayor

On November 2nd, two days before election day, a rally to support religious liberty is planned at Grace Community Church in Houston. And just announced as a guest speaker — Duck Dynasty’s own Phil Robertson.

Hosted by Family Research Council and other partners, speakers from across the nation will gather at Grace Community Church in Houston, Texas to focus on the freedom to live out our faith, free of government intrusion or monitoring.

We will stand with pastors and churches in Houston, Texas who have been unduly intimidated by the city’s Mayor in demanding they hand over private church communication.

It was previously announced that Mike Huckabee will also be a featured speaker at the “I Stand Sunday” event. From washingtontimes.com:

Mr. Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister who now hosts a popular show on Fox News, said at a teleconference that the Houston mayor’s effort to subpoena the pastors has alerted the public to the potential threat to freedom of religion by government officials pushing “gender-neutrality.”

Re: Look What Phil Robertson Has Just Done In Defense Of Texas Pastors

to both Phil Robertson & former AR Gov. Mike Huckabee!!!

Did you also watch Huckabee on FoxNews, for which he supplied the address of the Houston Mayor; and invited his viewers whom are Pastors to also send in their sermons, as well as sending her Bibles too, while they're at it!?

Talk about a major challenge, eh!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Look What Phil Robertson Has Just Done In Defense Of Texas Pastors

T. Sue, Tammy S.

This is a great idea that Mike Huckabee had. Send her Bibles and sermons maybe they will see what God says.

Phil Robertson is such a true man of God. He is being tested as so many are right now and yet he, Huckabee and many others in the limelight are feeling the heat of the first wave of persecution here in America of all places.

A lot of people think we are hateful by standing up for what God has in His Holy Bible, but it is not hatefulness, meanness or spite, it trying to warn people that there is a place called hell and we do not want anyone to go there.

Nineveh, in the Bible, comes to mind. Their sins were so great that God was going to destroy them and like Nineveh our sins in this country have become so great that we are on the verge of destruction. I don't want this for anyone. So it is not hate speech, meanness, or spite that we are standing for God's word it is a matter of loving others enough to want to protect them and our love ones from bringing destruction upon our land.