Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Middle East War Not A War For Land But A War Of Blood Brothers

The middle east wars are about which son was promised by God to Abraham as his "Covenant Son". The descendants of these two brothers are fighting because both feel they are the promised son from God. The covenant son's descendant will inherit Jerusalem. Why is Jerusalem so important? Whoever sits on the throne of David in Jerusalem will rule the world. Jesus Christ, a descendant from Abraham through Isaac, will rule the world from Jerusalem as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Satan wants his man to sit on the throne, so I believe the anti-christ will be islamic, and will be able to trace his ancestry all the way back to Ishmael through blood DNA. People think the throne of David for today is unimportant, but few know that the throne of England is there today because they claim this throne and whoever sits on it is a direct descendant of King David. They claim royalty has traced their blood DNA all the way back to King David. So even in our world today the throne of David has a direct influence on our lives here in our Western World.

A wonderful prophecy teacher Teresa Garcia from "The Hidden" brings out things such as this.

In this video below she brings out where Adam was created and then brought out the fact the exact place where Adam was created is where Jesus was crucified.

Very interesting tidbits about where we will land when we come back from heaven with Jesus.

If you have never listened to Teresa she is one who you will want to add to your favorite prophecy teacher list.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: Middle East War Not A War For Land But A War Of Blood Brothers

I would like to add to the top of the article above

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Use discernment and prayer to the Lord in all things.