Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WH Emergency Alert Interrupts TV Viewers

Strange things going on and here is another one. Yesterday some tv viewers had an emergency alert message flash on their television screens that took over the programming and changed the channels. Even though the alert was about an impending message from the white house the message did not come. Was this a test?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.infowars.com/white-house-emergency-alert-interrupts-tv-viewers-across-america/

Re: WH Emergency Alert Interrupts TV Viewers

T/Sue,

What time did this strange phenominon occur!?

I'm asking, b/c nothing like that happened in Arizona. Surely, this must've not been that drastic enough, or otherwise--we too, would be getting this very same alert on all our channels.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Maybe let out before planned?

I can just picture someone running programing in their area for television and getting this message from the WH with a pre-arranged date to air and accidentally doing it before it was supposed to be.

Oops cat's out of the bag!

Julie, I really hope the message is going to be "millions of people are missing"

HD

LOL!! Yeah, really.

Including us! =)

LOL!

Me too!!!

Fox News Alert: Millions Missing: unexplainable event of people disappearing into thin air.

CNN: Millions Missing: possible alien craft abduction of millions of people.

CTN: Off the air...

Heidi
Julie, I really hope the message is going to be "millions of people are missing"

HD

Yeah!!! I totally agree with you **ALL** about the message being our sudden disappearance via our Rapture, too!!! WOW!!! Wouldn't THAT be somethin'!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy