Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Forecast for 2024 in U.S. Gov Website

A gov website forecasting for U.S. facts is showing a prediction of our population going from 316 million in 2013 to 69 million in 2024. Also, defense budget in 2013 at 726 billion dropping to 8 billion in 2024. ????? What kind of plans are in the pipeline for the good ole usa?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Gov_Website_Proves_End_Is_Near.php

Re: Strange Forecast for 2024 in U.S. Gov Website

We probaby won't be here then, for we just might be up in heaven with Jesus, so...

Why worry about this NOW!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Strange Forecast for 2024 in U.S. Gov Website

T. Sue:

This is very strange indeed. Sounds like this goes right along with the Georgia Guide Stones. It is chiseled in stone that they want to take the world population down to 1/3 of what it is today. The less people to control the more power for the illuminati. They just needed us for awhile as a means to make them their money and build them their underground bunkers when they let loose the war they plan on all of us left above ground. We were the worker ants building their nest and now they do not need us any more. After they kill off most of the worlds population they will not need as large a military for defense so I guess this is why they lowered the budget on this line so much.

The Holy Bible speaks of people who will be hidden under the earth when He returns and they will beg the rocks to fall on them to hide them from the face of Him coming in the clouds returning to reign upon the earth and to set things right.

Thanks for bringing this info out, it just strengthens the proof that what people are saying about a small elite group controlling the world is true.

Tammy S:

I too hope we are gone when all of this breaks loose.! Lord come for your bride