Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvest Time - Rapture Time?

I've been busy buying things in preparation for Thanksgiving like pretty paper plates, napkins, boxes for homemade cookies, pies, and cupcakes all decorated with the fall theme. I had just poured a cup of coffee and as I walked past the counter with the Thanksgiving things on it my eyes caught one word on the cookie boxes - HARVEST. It was one of those moments of awareness from Holy Spirit like a word of knowledge.

HARVEST

Harvest - fall - Thanksgiving - harvest/gathering of the fruit - RAPTURE

I was reminded of a parable that Jesus gave:

Matthew 13:24- Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:36 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD

Could it be that the rapture is actually in the fall AT harvest time and that it is truly any moment now? Something to think about.

Re: Harvest Time - Rapture Time?

That IS something to think about.

Thank you, T/Sue, for sharing your experience with us...especially, you finding that thingy with the word--HARVEST on it.

One can only hope 'n' pray that we do indeed get raptured during this time, can't we!?

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy. It was so amazing the way that one word just jumped out at me from that little box. It was like it was highlighted to catch my attention. Now realize that this was my first cup of coffee so I was not really that alert or thinking about anything at all. That is what stands out to me, that in such a moment of nothingness God grabbed my attention with that word out of all the words on the box and dropped such an idea into my coffeeless brain first thing in the morning.

Thanks Tammy. It was so amazing the way that one word just jumped out at me from that little box. It was like it was highlighted to catch my attention. Now realize that this was my first cup of coffee so I was not really that alert or thinking about anything at all. That is what stands out to me, that in such a moment of nothingness God grabbed my attention with that word out of all the words on the box and dropped such an idea into my coffeeless brain first thing in the morning.

T. Sue.

I just looked up the harvest times in ancient Israel, There is a November Harvest just after Feast of Tabernacles. This is the olive harvest.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Rapture happened right around now???!!!

Texas Sue, we also have Mark Murchison saying the rapture is near and Anne Graham Lotz. Did Patrick from the Philippines also have a video recently about it being near? I think so, I will check his videos.

HD

Heidi, thanks for reminding me that Mark Murchison and Anne Graham Lotz have also had messages that the rapture is close. Patrick in the Philliipines (now in the U.S. for a short time) also has had lots of videos lately warning to be ready. He also had one where the Lord was showing him that somehow the JFK assassination was a clue or related somehow. The anniversary of that is coming up in November. Although I listened to his video on that I am still not clear on how that connects.

The good news is that on Sunday at church, our pastor/teacher who is part Jewish taught on what this month means in the Hebrew calendar. The month is CHESVAN.

Jewish Rabbis believe that Chesvan is the month their Messiah will come.

It is the EIGHT month and eight in the Bible means NEW BEGINNINGS.

Chesvan is the month that the judgment of God came on the world in NOAH'S time and it ended and Noah left the ark on the next Chesvan. This made me think of Jesus's words that His coming would be at a time "like the days of Noah".

There is more but I will have to go back and watch the video to refresh my memory. Anyway this month looks very hopeful.

I HOPE SO!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy