Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CTV News -Oct. 23: Dramatic New video of attack on Parliament Hill

Dramatic New video of the ruthless attack on Parliament Hill; A celebration of Canadian Courage, plus the Nation Honors Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

This videos tells a more complete story, therefore, if you wish to watch but one video, this is the one...with news coverage and updates.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=468969&playlistId=1.2068906&binId=1.810415&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Re: CTV News -Oct. 23: Dramatic New video of attack on Parliament Hill

Friday, Oct 24th 2014 11AM 7°C 2PM 7°C 5-Day Forecast
Pictured: Soldier, 24, shot dead by Muslim convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau who opened fire on Canadian Parliament in terrifying attack that left capital on lockdown

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, 32, was shot dead after opening fire at Parliament Hill
He was born in Quebec but reportedly recently converted to Islam and had his passport seized after being designated a 'high-risk traveler'

He shot reserve soldier Corporal Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial before running inside Parliament and exchanging gunfire with guards
Heroic Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers shot him dead
Police initially said there were multiple gunmen and at a press conference, they would not rule out other suspects
Witness accounts of a suspect include descriptions of him as short with long hair, overweight, wearing a dark jacket and 'Arabic scarf'

By Lydia Warren and James Nye for MailOnline

Published: 14:31 GMT, 22 October 2014 | Updated: 12:15 GMT, 23 October 2014

A Muslim convert shot dead a Canadian soldier at the National War Memorial in Ottawa on Wednesday before exchanging dozens of shots with guards inside Parliament in a terrifying attack that left the nation's capital on lockdown.

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a 24-year-old father, as he stood guard at the War Memorial on Wednesday morning.

Zehaf-Bibeau then ran inside the Parliament, where he opened fire before he was shot dead by the House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms.

Zehaf-Bibeau, who had a criminal history for drug trafficking in Montreal and robbery in Vancouver, was born in Quebec as Michael Joseph Hall but recently converted to Islam, CBS reported.

Sources told the Globe and Mail that he had been designated 'high-risk traveler' and government had seized his passport

Corporal Nathan Cirillo

Scroll down for videos & Pictures at url below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2803422/Canadian-Parliament-lockdown-gunman-shoots-Canadian-Forces-soldier-standing-guard-National-War-Memorial.html?printingPage=true