Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking News: - Gunman killed in Ottawa; 3 shootings confirmed (Another attack on Canadian soil)

I heard this on the CTV news report, of this breaking news - Attack on Parliament Hill,
Thank God the Prime Minister is alright....see the video at url below. This is breaking News which happened around 10 am this morning and the reporting is still on going. For more information, see video, and article at link below.

Please remember to pray for all Canadians, especially our Prime Minister Steven Harper.
Lord hear our prayers and have mercy on us all. Amen!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Gunman killed in Ottawa; 3 shootings confirmed

http://www.ctvnews.ca/

Re: Breaking News: - Gunman killed in Ottawa; 3 shootings confirmed (Another attack on Canadian soi

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'
LIVE
Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial

1 shooter dead, 1 still believed at large in downtown Ottawa.

Police searching cars leaving Ottawa trying to go to Quebec.

Report of additional shots fired near Chateau Laurier Hotel, east of Parliament Hill.

Police going door to door in downtown core; downtown schools in lockdown.

All three main party leaders, Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau, reported safe.

Parliament Hill came under attack today after a man with a rifle shot a soldier standing guard at the National War Memorial in downtown Ottawa, before seizing a car and driving to the doors of Parliament Hill's Centre Block nearby.

MPs and other witnesses reported several shots fired inside Parliament, and a gunman has been confirmed dead inside the building, shot by the House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms, according to MPs' eyewitness accounts.

The soldier's condition has not been confirmed.

MP John Williamson tweeted that the Conservative caucus has been told "one CAF soldier was killed," adding "a moment of silence followed." CBC News has confirmed the soldier is a reservist from Hamilton.

The prime minister was on the Hill at the time of the shooting, but was safely take away. It's believed one suspect is still at large.

Read more:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/parliament-hill-attack-1-gunman-dead-after-soldier-shot-at-national-war-memorial-1.2808710

The solider that was standing at the Canadian War Memorial who was shot several times, has died in hospital...The police are still searching for other suspects, as they believe others were involved as well.

Re: Breaking News: - Gunman killed in Ottawa; 3 shootings confirmed (Another attack on Canadian soi

""Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Chaos and bravery inside Parliament

Cellphone video shot by a Globe and Mail reporter showed a chaotic scene in the elegant hallway leading from the front doors of Parliament's Centre Block to the Library of Parliament during the attack.

A sustained volley of shots was fired. Startled security personnel and political staff scrambled to take cover in the limestone alcoves as bullets flew.

In the minutes after the shooting on Parliament Hill, MPs and parliamentary staff began tweeting and telling reporters that it was Kevin Vickers, the Sergeant-at-Arms in the House of Commons, who shot the suspect. The tweets included:

NDP MP Craig Scott: "MPs and Hill staff owe their safety, even lives, to Sergeant at Arms Kevin Vickers who shot attacker just outside the MPs' caucus rooms."
Veterans Affairs Minister Julian Fantino, former head of the Ontario Provincial Police and ex-Toronto chief of police: "I am safe & profoundly grateful to Sgt at Arms Kevin Vickers & our security forces for selfless act of keeping us safe."
Justice Minister Peter MacKay: "Thank God for Sgt at Arms Kevin Vickers & our Cdn security forces. True heroes."
Cabinet ministers, MPs and journalists in the buildings housing the House of Commons and Senate were in lockdown as police tracked the gunman. Sources tell CBC News that Harper was on the Hill at the time, and was extracted safely from the area by security.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/parliament-hill-attack-1-gunman-dead-after-soldier-shot-at-national-war-memorial-1.2808710

Valerie, am praying for the family of the man who was shot at the memorial. A terrible day for them, a day of profound sadness. They need the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit.

Here is another link:

A Canadian soldier has died; shooting in Parliament building

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Thank you Regina,for your reply and the prayers for the young man, especially his family. He was only 24 years old...leaves a five year old son too! Very sad indeed.

He was standing guard, at the War Memorial, and was shot down in cold blood.
Pray for our soldiers, they are under attack in their own country. Isis said they would attack Canada and that is exactly what they are doing.

Praying for all involved.

We must be more vigilant, especially now, and report anything we may find suspicious.
Praying for protection of all peace seeking people in Canada.

In a way, this reminds me of Guy Fawkes. He sought to blow up the British Parliament back in 1605; fortunately, he never succeeded in carrying out his wicked plot. Likewise, although this ISIS gunman tragically gunned down and killed a guard, he never did succeed in massacring the Canadian Parliament, thank the Lord.

Thanks for your reply Kathy, I'm glad too he didn't kill our Prime Minister or other members of our Parliament; however, that still no consolation for the family who are grieving for the loss of their, Son, and a little boy will surely miss his grownup with his dad.

We must be vigilant, and continue our way of life as normal as possible.
I'm proud to be a Canadian, we have always been know as peacemakers all over the world I'm very proud of those who gave their lives so that we can live in freedom in this land.

Remember Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy...!

Praying for Canada, U.S. & all countries who enjoy to live in freedom to continue to do so. Lord hear our prayers! No wants wants to live under dictatorship.

I am sorry to hear about the young man that was killed. These evil people never stop and I can not wait for the Lord to come and pay a visit on the Wicked.

Thanks for your response Tom. I'm in agreement with you, for this young man losing his life so needlessly. I'm also sorry for the day before for the two soldiers that were run down by another terrorist attacker, and one of them also died in hospital.
Praying, the Lord is comforting their families as they grieve their losses.

This videos tells a more complete story, therefore, if you wish to watch but one video, this is the one...with news coverage and updates.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Dramatic New video of the ruthless attack on Parliament Hill; A celebration of Canadian Courage, plus the Nation Honors Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

CTV News -Oct. 23: Dramatic New video of attack on Parliament Hill

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=468969&playlistId=1.2068906&binId=1.810415&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1

Valerie, I listened to several radio talk shows yesterday who were talking about this. An early morning Dallas radio guy praised the Canadian Prime Minister for calling this what it is - a TERROR attack by a muslim, not like here where for instance the Ft Hood shooting by a radical muslim was categorized as "workplace violence". He said the Canadians were fortunate to have a real man as their leader.

Later at 6pm as I turned on Mark Levin's radio program, he played a clip of the applause that broke out when the Sargeant at Arms walked into Parliament yesterday. He was the one who shot the shooter and by doing so probably saved many lives including that of the Prime Minister who was in the building. Instead of being brought up on charges for shooting the killer dead as would probably have happened here, he is being hailed as a hero. He certainly is a hero and God bless him for his quick and courageous action.

The U.S. has descended down such a politically correct rabbit hole no longer knows what truth is. Wondering if I should move to Canada....hmmm..

Here is an article about it:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.rappler.com/world/regions/us-canada/72933-canada-parliament-opens-with-applause-for-sergeant-at-arms

Texas Sue & Everyone,

'Nathan was Canada's son': Cpl. Cirillo's body returned home

Here's a short video of people lining the Highways to pay respect for our fallen
hero, who lost his life for the love of his country. It's a tribute for every fallen solider, who is given the same respect for serving our country and losing their lives for it. He was Canada's Son; May in rest in God's arms now, his duties are over, and we thank him for being a good and faithful servant for our country. May he rest in peace in God's presence.

CTV Ottawa - Highway of Hero's

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=476153

Thanks Texas Sue, for your kind remarks and God's Blessing on our country, and on our humble hero Kevin Vickers who shot the Islamic, Isis, terrorist. Kevin Vickers, has served his country and his people, and I believe he may have saved many lives that would have been lost, that very day, if he didn't stop him in his tracks.

It's very hard on our country as we mourn the loss of two soldiers, in two days on Canadian soil; one in the province of Quebec, the other in the Capital of our Country in the city of Ottawa, on Parliament Hill.

Life is precious, and these men and women, are serving Canada to keep our country
free from the enemy, who comes to steal, kill and destroy, just like Satan.

Here's a short 2 minute 12 second video...of Kevin Vickers being honored...!
I thank God for him and for people like him, dedicated to God and their Country.

CTV News...Vickers Honored

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2067493

God Bless,

Valerie