Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christian School told to have Muslim Iman lead Assemblies

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/christian-school-told-to-have-muslim-imam-lead-assemblies/

Re: Christian School told to have Muslim Iman lead Assemblies

Muslims can stop traffic in New York, be exempt from Obamacare, constitutional law, and many other things most Americans can not be exempt from, and now they are being forced upon our Christian Schools.

What about the rights of the Christian Schools? I don't hear of any Christian Pastors forcing themselves into a Mosque/school to speak to the Muslim children.
If they did they probably would be killed in a mercy killing.

The Holy Bible said it would be crazy at the end. The world would be upside down. The ancient prophecies of the Holy Bible are like reading today's newspapers they are all coming true.

Julie You are absolutely correct. the world is going mad and is upside down because we are coming down to the end and right will be wrong and wrong will be right. Jesus will settle this and when He does you know that He will destroy the wicked and uphold the just.

Jesus said that he didn't come to bring peace but a sword...
Matthew 10:Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

More layers than one to that wasn't there! Division is coming, those who will stand up and say there is only one true God, the Father of our Lord Jesus and all other claimed are liars, and those who believe lies over the words of Jesus.