Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Christian woman in Pakistan needs our prayer

Dear family,

I was just checking the news and I found this article about a Pakistani Christian woman who is sentenced to death. She has 30 days to appeal.

"Fair use for education and discussion"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/21/pakistani-court-upholds-death-sentence-for-christian-woman-accused-insulting/

HD

Re: A Christian woman in Pakistan needs our prayer

Heidi:

It is so sad when a Christian woman gets a drink of water from a bucket while picking berries and islamic women get mad about it and say they will not drink from the same bucket. Then they accuse her of insulting the prophet and now she is in prison and has thirty days to live.

This area in the middle east is where the principality called "the prince of persia" resides. Daniel had to fast 21 days to receive an answer for his prayers for his people Israel. It took an angel 21 days to get through to Daniel because of this principality blocking the angels way.

For some reason Pakistan, Persia, Iraq and many other countries in this area are satan's stronghold. The religion of Islam arose out of this area and I believe that is the reason it is so violent, intolerant, unloving, hateful, murderous, slanderous, adulterous, dangerous because it is straight from the pits of hell. These are the exact same traits the Bible says that satan/lucifer possess. I just find it hard to believe people can't see this. They think it is okay to kill someone just because they disagree with their prophet.

Jesus Christ says if someone insults you, love them. If someone hurts you forgive them. If someone slanders you pray for them. If someone steals your coat offer them your cloak. In other words Jesus told His followers to show others love and forgiveness no matter what. This is totally against human nature. Islam seems to be a religion that feeds the flesh. Hatred is of the flesh so is uncontrolled lust which leads to rape. pride and power over nations is islams goal which has been satans goal from the beginning. Murder is of satan, all the traits of islam are satanic. What feeds satans power? innocent blood. I think of all of the children and women and men isis has killed. I think of all of the prisoners such as this Christian woman in Pakistan facing the death sentence because of their faith in Jesus.
I pray for her and the many others who are facing the same fate.

I remember a story in the Bible when the men had found a couple in a sexual act and had brought the woman to Jesus and said we are ready to stone her. They knew this is what was commanded from their religion. They waited to see what He would say, thinking they had Him cornered, but all Jesus did was draw in the sand a moment, then looked up and said, "He who is without sin let him cast the first stone." He didn't tell the men not to stone her, He didn't argue the case, but these words were so profound that every man dropped his stone and left and the woman was forgiven and unharmed.

The prophet would have helped stone her, but before stoning her the men would have raped her probably, making themselves guilty of the same act yet totally going free and unharmed.

Jesus rescued her. He kept the men from stoning her, forgave her, told her to go and sin no more. She became a different person on this day, she realized there was a savior who loved her and cared about her and that she could be forgiven of all of her sins and begin again a new creature in Christ. If only the people under the influence of "the prince of persia" would get to know the true Prince, "The Prince of Peace". The rule of the day then would be to show others love.

Heidi, Julie, Valerie & all, I was on a blog tonight where a Pastor in Pakistan was telling us a bit about this situation.
It is not reported accurately. For one thing we have some other prayer specifics we can bring to God.
The Pastor said this woman is not educated at all, she doesn't speak the language that was used, so she does not understand what is going on and cannot speak for herself to the court. She has a lawyer, who is doing what he can to appeal.
She is Catholic, but the church is not help.
Heidi, its good that you brought this up here. Prayer from believers goes up like incense before God.
This Pakistani woman needs to know Jesus, to have the Holy Spirit
She needs legal help and most of all, needs our Lord God to defend her.
If she is to be one of the martyrs for Jesus, she especially needs the infilling and strength and comfort and boldness of God's Holy Spirit with her.

I hope and pray that the Lord comes soon, and she can be one of those who are alive and remain....

Amen Regina! Lord please help this precious one of yours.

Julie F.This area in the middle east is where the principality called "the prince of persia" resides.

For some reason Pakistan, Persia, Iraq and many other countries in this area are satan's stronghold. The religion of Islam arose out of this area and I believe that is the reason it is so violent, intolerant, unloving, hateful, murderous, slanderous, adulterous, dangerous because it is straight from the pits of hell. These are the exact same traits the Bible says that satan/lucifer possess. I just find it hard to believe people can't see this. They think it is okay to kill someone just because they disagree with their prophet [/quote

Julie, you are right.
there are parts of the world where Satan has a stronghold and a person can feel it if they travel to that part of the world.

Regina, that's good that you already heard about it from a pastor.

I noticed that fox news reports such things and CNN hardly does.

HD