Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First ISIS Attack in Canada? ...See Video

Apparently a man who recently converted to Islam, attacked two soldiers with his vehicle, while they were walking. It was a hit and run. He injured them, sending them to hospital. It is believed that this could be the First ISIS attack on Canadian soil; however still under investigation...! He was persuade by law enforcement, a short distance his car flipped over, however, he emerged unharmed with a large knife...He was shot and killed.

Watch video or read about it at:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Suspect in attack on 2 soldiers in Quebec 'had become radicalized': PMO

Read more:http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-in-attack-on-2-soldiers-in-quebec-had-become-radicalized-pmo-1.2062419#ixzz3GkaeU7qr

Re: First ISIS Attack in Canada? ...See Video

It has been confirmed, this was A TERRORIST ATTACK BY ISIS.

Canadian Soldier Killed After Being Run Over by Islamist

One of two Canadian soldiers run over by an Islamist extremist has died from his wounds Tuesday morning, according to NBC news.

Late Monday night, Canadian police shot dead the attacker - a "homegrown" jihadist fanatic - after the 25 year-old man attacked soldiers without warning in a parking lot in his hometown.

Martin Couture-Rouleau, a resident of the town of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu 40 km (24 miles) from Montreal, attempted to run over two soldiers late Monday night.

Rouleau had allegedly called the police in the middle of the attack, according to the Le Paris newspaper, claiming it had been "in the name of Allah."

A 4-km (2.4 mile) car chase ensued, ending when the assailant's car turned over into a ditch. Police were forced to shoot him dead after he ran at them with a knife.

While Quebec police did not say whether the soldiers were in uniform, it has been confirmed that one was critically injured. The murdered soldier's name has not been released at the request of his family.

“The individual who struck the two [Canadian armed forces] members with his car is known to federal authorities, including the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team,” said a statement from the Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper’s office.

“Federal authorities have confirmed that there are clear indications that the individual had become radicalized.”

Neighbors told Reuters on condition of anonymity that Rouleau had converted to Islam last year, and had been gravitating toward Islamism ever since.

His Facebook page is a photo of the flag of the Islamic State (ISIS) with the caption: "there will be no surrender. Victory or martyrdom in the path of Allah." He ranted against local Muslim groups, claimed that Al Qaeda is not responsible for the September 11, 2001 attacks, and called to stop US aid to Israel, as well.

Roulleau apparently tried to join ISIS in Iraq, according to the Toronto Star, but was prevented from leaving Canada by Border officials. Border police had had his name listed as a potential Islamist and prevented him from leaving due to security concerns, officials said.

The attack surfaces after a number of Westerners released an ISIS propaganda video threatening their countries of origin and calling on Islamists abroad to join the group in Iraq and Syria.

Several weeks ago, the group also published guidelines for Muslims in Canada and elsewhere to carry out terror attacks abroad, "in any way possible," encouraging them to kill "non-believers" - specifically military personnel.

But Ray Boisvert, a former assistant director for intelligence at the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) spy agency, told the Guardian soon after the attack that Roulleau was probably a "lone wolf" - and that attacks like these may be difficult to prevent.

“It reflects what’s going on in a very active threat environment. You have far too many targets and far too many active targets,” Boisvert said.

Monday's attack also follows a similarly bizarre incident in Oklahoma, where a man also ascribing to ISIS's beliefs beheaded a co-worker earlier this month.

Read more at:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/186386#.VEaMBvldWVM

Valerie, our Canada has prided itself in multiculturalism for many years now. The sad truth is that not all cultures are equal because evil does exist.

Just because IS (IdolatrousState) think they are correct to be violent, doesn't mean they are correct in the eyes of God.
Jesus calls us to choose whom we will serve, and that there will be division over believing in Him.
When people come to Canada to live, the way to get along with one another is to love our neighbour as Christ Jesus gave us the example and instruction to. Not all ways of life are equal. Today, there is grace and mercy offered for all who acknowledge sin in their life and accept God's great gracious gift of His Son in payment for our debt.
If our debt is not accounted paid by Jesus in the court of heaven, then woe to those who are before the judge of all the earth when verdict and sentence come.
There are many in our nation, Valerie, who don't know Jesus. We live in peace together for the most part still, although Christianity is being pushed against. What am I trying to say? IS attacked, but there is already attack against Jesus Christ and hatred of those who want to live by the Bible.

Why would that man kill a person he had never met?
The bible teaches us that Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy.
Satan is behind murder.
Until Jesus takes us home, we can continue to pray for the people of Canada, all, to be drawn to the Lord while there is still time, while God's offer stands to receive forgiveness of all sin before their life is over, before the day of judgement comes and they appear before the Judge of all the earth.

Matthew 10: 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Jesus doesn't think it's ok to worship other gods. His Father is the only true God, who made all there is:
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Regina, thanks so much for your reply, I totally agree, we must pray for those who live in Canada. We must pray for the young, middle age, and old people whom can be easily swayed, by propaganda, on the internet, televisions, many other sources. They are calling out to the lost, disillusioned, Godless, radicals, even the ordinary people in Canada, as well as all over the world, to come and join their cause. They are recruiting and preaching their message of converting to Islam, and bidding them come and join their jihad (holy war).

We must get to these people with the message of Jesus, beforehand.

The greatest war here on Earth at the moment, is a spiritual war, for the souls of men, women & children. For Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy that which is good and of God.

Canada has been a wonderful peaceful place to live in, however, the changes are taking places within the country are turning the tides on Christians. Christianity, is under persecution, in Canada, not to the extent as other countries in the world, where many Christians have lost, or are losing their lives, daily. However, we can not give up, or hide from the fact that many Christians have been persecuted in the past, and in the present times, it now has escalated. Praying for the Lord's intervention for Christians here in Canada, and all over God's planet. Praying for
multitudes to come to Jesus, and become witnesses, of love for our Lord Jesus, and for one another.

We are however blessed, to have a Christian Prime Minister, who has had a great relationship with Israel. Canada is a close friend to Israel, and it's people. God has blessed, and saved us from many disasters and destruction we are not even aware of, at the moment because of our love for the Jewish nation.

Let's pray for Canada, it's people, and let's not forget to pray for Prime Minister Steven Harper. Pray for all those who are lost, without Jesus, and ask God how each one of us can be more effective in bringing Jesus not only to the whole world, but especially to our Country, Canada. May God continue to bless Canada, and may we see a great gathering of new souls for our Lord Jesus, and snatch them from Hell fires, even in these last moments here on earth.

God Bless,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Canada raises its terrorism threat level

Canada has raises it's threat level to medium from low because of a rise in "general chatter" from radical groups such as Islamic State and al-Qaida, a government official said on Tuesday.

"This increase is not the result of a specific threat," said Jean-Christophe de Le Rue, a spokesman for Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney. A suspected Canadian militant ran over two soldiers in Quebec on Monday, killing one of them.

De Le Rue said the new terrorism threat level meant Canadian intelligence services had "indicated an individual or group within Canada or abroad has the intent and capability to commit an act of terrorism."

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Canada-raises-its-terrorism-threat-level-379457