Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ultraviolet Light Kills Ebola Virus

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.naturalnews.com/047216_Ebola_contamination_Xenex_ultraviolet_light.html#

Re: Ultraviolet Light Kills Ebola Virus

Thanks so much Texas Sue, that is awesome news. I hope the hospitals all over the world, will start using this technology. Wow, imagine Ultra Violet Light to kill Ebola virus.

Let's pray that those who are bent on population decrees because they believe the world is overpopulated, will be put in their place, and allow, people who are sick and dying, have a chance to live.

I hope they start using it in Texas immediately if they haven't already. It sure would give people more confidence in the medical system, which seems to have instilled a great fear, in most of the public; so much so, that many are even avoiding going to these hospitals in question who have Ebola patients.

Praying, we'll have good news, and hopefully it starts in Texas hospitals, as soon as possible.

God Bless,

Valerie

Texas Sue

This will require a lot of prayers from the Believers because I think there is a evil entity out there to deal with and they have a lot of power. However Our God is more powerful than anything in this world and nothing is to hard for Him.

Here is another piece about ultraviolet light as a cure and also the use of Ozone, an oxygen type treatment that kills Ebola and other viruses as well and even some cancers.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/26/ozone-therapy-ebola.aspx?e_cid=20141026Z3_SNL_art_1&utm_source=snl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20141026Z3&et_cid=DM58899&et_rid=705265689

Tom D
Texas Sue

This will require a lot of prayers from the Believers because I think there is a evil entity out there to deal with and they have a lot of power. However Our God is more powerful than anything in this world and nothing is to hard for Him.

Tom, if you look at a picture of the Ebola virus, it looks like a snake! We know that all disease and illness comes from the evil one and he sure put his signature on this one. If you look carefully you will also see "sixes".

I truly think that this along with all of the other illnesses that are popping up everywhere are manufactured and meant to be used to de-populate areas that are either resistant to the NWO or those considered expendable. What a day we live in right?

One other thing I have to add - do you notice that it is LIGHT that can kill the virus? Jesus said of Himself "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD". When the LIGHT comes in darkness has to flee.

Valerie said: Thanks so much Texas Sue, that is awesome news. I hope the hospitals all over the world, will start using this technology. Wow, imagine Ultra Violet Light to kill Ebola virus.

Valerie, if this is available and works, we have to wonder why it is NOT being used. The message is clear. The very evil PTB at the top of the world who are aligned with the evil one want a pandemic,want the population thinned and don't have a conscience or mercy in them. They are truly sold out to the devil. They should know that they will reap the same reward and will spend eternity in the lake of fire with their "god".