Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ebola Training in Toronto Hospitals - No Ebola Patients as yet in Canada

Video of the training taking place in our Toronto Hospitals. There hasn't been a case as yet reported in Canada; however, it is a good idea, to be prepared, when the first patient arrives.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/ebola-is-this-deadly-outbreak-the-new-aids-1.2059861

I still remember back in 2003 I was in hospital having surgery to remove the cancer
from underneath my left breast, and Sars was the deadly disease at the time, where many died, while in hospital as well. I had no choice, but to trust God I wouldn't get it.
It was airborne, and anyone who had respiratory problems like myself with asthma, would get it, their chances of survival was nil. I remember some nurses died, and an infectious disease doctor as well, many were quarantine. Many others died as well who where not staff,some patients who were hospitalized, and others outside the hospital. I believe God knew that I was very weak and having breast cancer surgery was all I could handle at the time, and thanks be to God spared me from catching Sars and dying in hospital. Therefore, I know, it's not the first time the Lord has spared me from death, I can trust God, knowing He wants what is best for me.

Now I have to trust God, as I will be having tests done in hospital soon.
There has been a death now in hospital, a young man in his 20's died, due to a disease that has send hundreds children, and now adults to hospital. D68 http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=469873

We must have faith, that no matter what we are facing, even death, God is still in control, and will see us through it all. I'm praying my faith will continue to grow, so that no matter what I may face, God will give me his peace and see me through it all.

Please remember me in your prayers, this past week, has put a great strain, and stressful on me, with doctor appointments, amid stressful situations, one after another. I need to feel that peace that surpasses all understanding...!
that only Jesus can give, that surpasses all understanding.

Lord I pray, for Jesus to come any moment now, to take us home, where we can feel that peace that surpasses all understanding, and never leaves us in Heaven. I pray
you will protect me, and all those here, from any further suffering, and keep us
safe like you kept me safe during the Sars outbreak; which I'm most grateful. Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly, and take your Bride to the safe place which you have prepared for all those who love you; and we all do love you Jesus! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Ebola Training in Toronto Hospitals - No Ebola Patients as yet in Canada

Lord, I agree with Valerie in her prayers. You said one could send a thousand to flight and two or three could put 10,000 to flight. In our agreement we are putting anything which is not of God to flight. We bind any hindering spirits in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, place your precious hands on Valerie in protection. She is defeating the kingdom of darkness, and we plead the blood of the lamb over her in supernatural protection.

Give us strength to keep praying, praising, & those who can health wise to fast even when it seems hopeless. Help us Lord, hold us up with your right hand, we pray for peace that passeth all understanding in a troubled, perilous world. Come for your bride Lord.

Amen.

We appreciate you Valerie, sometimes the head bird gets the most headwind from the storm, but we know our Savior is greater in us than he that is in the world.

I am praying for you Valerie.

HD

Thank you so much Julie & Heidi for your prayers; I believe they are being answered, as today, I had a very peaceful day without any attacks from the enemy. I thank God for the both of you, and all those who remember me in their prayers. I remember all members here daily in my prayers, and I ask the Lord to meet all your needs whatever they may be. God hears the prayers of the righteous for they avail much!!!

Much Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, thank you so much for your kind respond.
I really appreciate it.

YSIC
HD