Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fury Unleashed Over Houston's Lesbian Mayor's Assault On Pastors

Things are heating up in Houston! Please go the Family Research Council's website and sign the petition for the city to cancel the subpoenas for pastors' communications, sermons, and emails. This is a brazen breach of our Constitutional right to free speech in this country.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/fury-unleashed-over-citys-assault-on-pastors/

“The shame that the city of Houston has brought upon itself is real, but the claim that it has changed course is not. The city has so far taken no concrete action to withdraw the subpoenas. Furthermore, the subpoenas themselves are the problem – not just their request for pastors’ sermons,” she said.

“The city is not off the hook from its illegitimate request for emails, text messages, and other communications in which these pastors, who are not even party to this lawsuit, may have disagreed with the mayor. The way to fix this is to withdraw the subpoenas entirely. Otherwise, the city’s and the mayor’s overtures are simply more window-dressing intended to shield them from public scrutiny.”

Fox News commentator Todd Starnes, wrote: “We can no longer remain silent. We must stand together – because one day – the government might come for your pastor.”

“Furious with local pastors for leading the pushback [to the bathroom bill], Parker decided to get her revenge by ordering a Soviet-style crackdown on area churches,” an online statement said.

“In a story that’s spreading like wildfire, the mayor had the nerve to subpoena pastors for their sermons, text messages, photographs, electronic files, calendars, and emails – ‘all communications with members of your congregation’ on topics like homosexuality and gender identity.

“If she thought her religious ‘inquisition’ would scare pastors, she’s got another thin coming. Local Christians are more outraged than ever, igniting a firestorm that could awaken a sleeping giant in churches from coast to coast,” the statement said.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., joined in: “No minister, anywhere, should ever have to submit a sermon to a government censor.”

Re: Fury Unleashed Over Houston's Lesbian Mayor's Assault On Pastors

Texas Ministers warn Houston Mayor - "Don't Mess With Texas Pastors"

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/10/pastors-lesbian-houston-mayor-dont-mess-texas-preachers/

As I reported on earlier, Houston’s lesbian mayor Annise Parker and her city council have failed to uphold the law. The first failed by allowing her homosexual activities, second in the proposition of a “bathroom bill” that would allow men to use women’s bathrooms, and third by ignoring the law concerning a citizen’s initiative to turn her warped bill on its head. As a result, a lawsuit has been filed and a discovery process has begun as a subpoena has been issued to receive the sermons and communications of many pastors in the area. Now the pastors are speaking out and they have a warning for Parker and her gang: Don’t mess with Texas preachers.

Executive Director of the Texas Pastor Council Dave Welch, one of five pastors who received the subpoena, said he would not be intimidated by Parker nor comply with the city’s demands.

“My answer to that is – bring it on,” he said.

Not one of the five pastors is listed as a plaintiff in the lawsuit, which was filed after the citizens’ initiative drew more than three times the required signatures, was certified by the city secretary and then rejected by Parker and the city’s attorney.

Welch spoke with Todd Starnes of Fox News and told him that Lone Star State pastors are organizing to hold a “Don’t Mess with Texas Pulpit Sunday” event.

“We are dealing with bullies used to getting away with abuse of power,” Welch told Starnes. “We called their bluff on this.”

...........What’s even more interesting is that apparently Mayor Parker pulled a Barack Obama when it came to the subpoena of the pastor’s communications and sermons. According to Attorney Feldman, Parker had nothing to do with the subpoenas and that she was never informed. However, when Starnes pressed him on when she became informed, Feldman said, “When you guys broke the story.” Doesn’t that sound just like Barack Obama’s statement, “I learned about it in the news”?

Read whole article at link above

Please go to the Family Research Council's website link below and sign the petition in support of Texas preachers to resist the city council and mayor's attempt to breach/violate their First Amendment rights to free speech. This is an attack on God, on the Bible and on the Constitution. First it happens in Texas and if they get away with this lawless action you will see it spread state to state.

Family Research Council:

http://www.frc.org

I already have, and I highly encourage the rest of you to do the same. Please pray that God will grant a complete legal victory to these pastors!