Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lisaleenie Needs Prayer - In Great Pain

From Lisaleenie:

As most of you here know, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Terminal Cancer a few months back that started with the endometrial cancer back in 2010 when I had a complete hysterectomy, and has metastasized to my stomach and my liver. I was given only a few months to live, and was sent home with Hospice to die.

For the past few months, I have been having a lot of pain in the bone of my right shoulder. My Hospice nurse thinks that it a possibility that the cancer has spread to the bone. All afternoon and night I am having severe pain in my rib on my right side. It is so bad that I can’t sleep, even though I am taking pain killers.

Dear Lisaleenie, praying for you that God heals you and takes away all of the pain. Speaking death to the roots of that cancer and commanding it to dry up and wither in Jesus name! Amen

Re: Lisaleenie Needs Prayer - In Great Pain

I appreciate the prayers said in my behalf, and I'm praying now for Lisaleenie

Reposting the prayer I put on Steve's request -

Father, we lift up to You everyone of Your own who is suffering right now, either sickness in body, depression, oppression or a broken heart. Pour out Your healing mercy on each one. Show Yourself strong in their behalf. The enemy has come in so like a FLOOD raise up Your standard against him. We cover ourselves, our loved ones and all of our fellow believers today with the blood of Jesus and declare that bloodline as a divine boundary that the enemy is not to cross. Come in judgment Father God, come in vengeance for the shedding of innocent blood today. Beat down the enemy and cause him to pay back seven-fold for all that he has stolen and all that he has done to those who belong to You. Cover us with Your wings Father, and keep us close to Your heart. In Jesus name we ask, Amen

Father, we lift up to You everyone of Your own who is suffering right now, either sickness in body, depression, oppression or a broken heart. Pour out Your healing mercy on each one. Show Yourself strong in their behalf. The enemy has come in so like a FLOOD raise up Your standard against him. We cover ourselves, our loved ones and all of our fellow believers today with the blood of Jesus and declare that bloodline as a divine boundary that the enemy is not to cross. Come in judgment Father God, come in vengeance for the shedding of innocent blood today. Beat down the enemy and cause him to pay back seven-fold for all that he has stolen and all that he has done to those who belong to You. Cover us with Your wings Father, and keep us close to Your heart. In Jesus name we ask, Amen

Am also reposting Steve's prayer for you too, Lisaleenie--

Texas Sue

In agreement with your prayer Texas Sue...Yes, & Amen!

Lisaleenie, I'm praying for God to have mercy on you my dear Sister in Christ. My tears a flowing as I type, as I'm so sorry you are suffering so much. May God have mercy on you and remove all of the pain. I'm praying for God to have mercy on his suffering servants, let God's healing, peace and comfort, touch each one suffering this very day. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on each and everyone of us, especially Lisa. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Amen!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Lisaleenie Dear sister in Christ. You will be in my prayers. It hurts when you see one of the brethren suffering so much because we are of like mind. Almighty God I call upon you to heal Lisalennie from her terrible pain and have mercy on her. I know Father your Grace is sufficient that you give out and I pray that everything will be ok. All of here at the Forum are concerned about Lisaleenie health and we give this over to you Lord and put her in your hands.

Praying for pain relief and healing and our soon departure!

Lisaleenie, we'll continue to keep you in our prayers, for as long as need be.

I've been praying for you every night for some time now, and will continue to do so.
Know that many are lifting you up in prayers, and we're trusting God to come through
for you. Don't worry, soon we'll all be home in Heaven, with our beloved Savior Jesus,
and with one another, via the Rapture. We will have new bodies, no more pain or suffering, no more death; just life abundant, joy unspeakable. Jesus is coming soon to give us those glorious bodies liken unto His own, and we will rejoice together, on our Rapture Flight to Heaven. God is good, and He loves His children.

Maranatha,

Peace & Love of Christ Jesus,

Valerie

Oh, Texas Sue, thank you so much for starting this prayer thread for me. The prayer for Steve O. was just beautiful. Thank you all for reposting it, and I stand in agreement with all of you in this prayer for us.

Texas Sue, Steve, Tammy, Tom, Valerie, and Stephanie, thank you all for your compassion and prayers for me. This touched my heart so much. I really appreciate this more than I can say.

Oh, I can't wait to meet you all and give you the biggest hug! May the Lord bless this site, Valerie, and all the hard work that you, Kathy G., and Texas Sue are doing to keep it running smoothly. God bless you.

Lisaleenie, you are so very welcome and I am continuing to pray for that cancer to bow to the name of Jesus and exit your body. I saw Scott's post about healing miracles on the other site. I sure do agree with him that God can do miracles and it is always God's will that we be well.

I love what Gary Wood says that "there is no such thing as a DAY of miracles, we have a GOD OF MIRACLES".

We know that there is a tremendous endtime assault on Christians and it is evident with so many suffering, and in many countries so many being killed. I am praying that God will come in supernatural ways to deliver His own and terrorize our enemies. It is time!

Dear Lisa Leenie:

I say a "BIG AMEN" to Texas Sue's prayer for you and our Brother In Christ, Steve O. Lord please join my prayers for Lisa Leenie and Steve O. and others who desperately need your touch to all the other prayers here. Lord I pray that they will feel the touch of your hand and your supernatural healing power.

Lisa and Steve, I pray that you will cease to feel pain, I feel this so deep in my spirit. Pain, is such a thief of our lives and the moments we could be spending with loved ones in enjoyment. Satan comes to kill, steal, and to destroy I'll be glad when he is finally thrown into the bottomless pit where he can no longer hurt anyone else.

Lord deliver them, is my prayer!

Julie F.

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie, you are so very welcome and I am continuing to pray for that cancer to bow to the name of Jesus and exit your body. I saw Scott's post about healing miracles on the other site. I sure do agree with him that God can do miracles and it is always God's will that we be well.

I love what Gary Wood says that "there is no such thing as a DAY of miracles, we have a GOD OF MIRACLES".

We know that there is a tremendous endtime assault on Christians and it is evident with so many suffering, and in many countries so many being killed. I am praying that God will come in supernatural ways to deliver His own and terrorize our enemies. It is time!

Lisaleenie, you are very welcome, and like I stated you are in my continuous prayers!

Yes I agree with you Texas Sue, God can do miracles, and He still does, to this very day. I believe that nothing is impossible for God, therefore, cancer must bow to the name of Jesus and exit your body. There are much assaults on Christians in these endtimes as you mentioned Sue; and so many Christians are martyred for their faith in Jesus. May God scare the living hell out of this cancer, so that it leaves,
never to return again, in Jesus name I ask.

Time to let go and let God handle the things we can not, without any doubt surely God, will do for you what He has done for me, and many others who battled cancer.
The battle belongs to the Lord now, for God wants only what is best for us.
As We lift you and Steve O. up in our prayers, God fights the battle on your behalf for Lisaleenie, for Steve O., and all those who lean on God for His mercy, and understanding and especially His love.

I believe in miracles, because I believe in God...I'm a walking, talking, miracle of the Lord, which should have died to all accounts, when I was but a child at the age of 8, hospitalized on the age of death, with double pneumonia, battling death, most of my life; God restored me each and every time, to show others..THE GOD OF MIRACLES LIVES, AND WHAT HE DID FOR ME, GOD CAN DO FOR YOU TOO!!!

God Bless,

Valerie

Dear Texas Sue, Julie, and Valerie, and everyone, thank you all for your prayers and words of faith and encouragement. Yes, Valerie, I know what you mean...I've been at the point of death myself like you, and the Lord pulled me out of that like He did you. Like I have always said: There is always hope in God. He is good. He is merciful.

Your prayers are being heard...I am still here. I don't know for how long. I felt Him ministering to me last night, almost like He was preparing me to go home to be with Him. Either that, or He was just encouraging me to hang on. But I felt His love for me very strongly. Live or die, I belong to the Lord. That's what matters.

I love you all. I can't wait to meet you all and give you a big hug.

Lisaleenie
Dear Texas Sue, Julie, and Valerie, and everyone, thank you all for your prayers and words of faith and encouragement. Yes, Valerie, I know what you mean...I've been at the point of death myself like you, and the Lord pulled me out of that like He did you. Like I have always said: There is always hope in God. He is good. He is merciful.

Your prayers are being heard...I am still here. I don't know for how long. I felt Him ministering to me last night, almost like He was preparing me to go home to be with Him. Either that, or He was just encouraging me to hang on. But I felt His love for me very strongly. Live or die, I belong to the Lord. That's what matters.

I love you all. I can't wait to meet you all and give you a big hug.

Leenie, I am so glad you are still here. You are very special to me and to all of us here because you are such an encourager. May God restore you completely and make the devil pay back 7 times what he has stolen from you in health, peace and finances. God bless you dear Leenie. Looking forward to hugs all around when we all get together soon in heaven.

Lisaleenie,

I am in complete agreement with T/Sue's statement that she made in her above post.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hang in there sister-in-Christ. Someday we will all have Spirit bodies and never have to experience pain and suffering and it will be for eternity. You are in my prayers.

Lisaleenie,

You are loved much by all here, and you are a great testimony of your love for God,
and for others. I'm standing in daily prayers, that in the name of Jesus, all the pain , cancer, all go back to the enemy, and never return again.

God loves you and so do we.

Hang on, we're going home together, very soon!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Leenie...I am so happy that you are still here too..

I agree with all the other posts here, we have a healing God who loves you. You are special to everyone here, with all your pain and suffering, you still take the time to encourage all of us, and that takes a special person and that is what you are, a special person..

agreeing with Valerie ..this cancer needs to go to the pits of hell from where it came...

I can't wait to meet all of my sisters and brothers here.. Love you all..

Lisaleenie, I asked the Lord for a song for you this morning. This is the one He gave me for you. Jesus loves you so very much and He is with you my dear friend. All of our love is being sent to you as well Leenie. May the Lord strengthen and sustain you today and keep you in perfect peace.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Lisaleenie,

I just happened to catch this last night. It really saddened me to read what Texas Sue posted about your medical condition, You were heavy on my heart while I was in prayer last night. I pray that you be totally healed from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Cancer be gone!!...in Jesus name. Psalms 103:1-5, Mark 11:23, Isaiah 53:5; I Peter 2:24.

Mark

Lisaleenie, Continuing to lift you up in prayer, God is listening, we are praying!

The Lord put this on my mind and heart and I knew I had to post it.

Healing Rain - Michael W. Smith

May God's Healing Rain Fall this very Day in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Healing Rain Lyrics

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming nearer to this old town
Rich and poor, weak and strong
It's bringing mercy, it won't be long

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming closer to the lost and found
Tears of joy, and tears of shame
Are washed forever in Jesus' name

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

Lift your heads, let us return
To the mercy seat where time began
And in your eyes, I see the Pain
Come soak this dry heart with healing rain

And only You, the Son of man
Can take a leper and let him stand
So lift your hands, they can be held
By someone greater, the Great I Am

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

To be washed in Heaven's rain...

Healing rain is falling down
Healing rain is falling down
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid...
(Repeat)

Healing rain
is falling down
so let it fall
let it fall let it fall
healing rain
is falling down
yeah
i'm not afraid
of the healing rain
healing rain
is falling down
im not afraid
im not afraid

Dear Texas sue, Tammy, Tom, Valerie, Sandy, and Mark, I've read each and every one of your responses, and I thank you for your words of love and encouragement for me. I especially appreciate your prayers, and the songs that you posted for me, Texas Sue, and Valerie. What powerful songs, and the lyrics were so appropriate for what I am going through now.

Mark and everyone, I am amazed how the Lord put it on your hearts strong to pray for me, especially yesterday. I had a rough day of pain, weakness, and nausea. I was discouraged and crying most of the day. The chaplain from hospice came to see me and I spent most of the time crying and expressing the mixed emotions that I was going through, especially after the hospice doctor confirmed that my cancer was metastasizing.

It was a rough week. But the Lord heard your prayers, and I do feel better today. I am grateful. Each day is a gift, and I want to use it wisely. I post when I can. Sometimes I just feel too weak and sick, or in too much pain and nausea to be able to sit up long periods of time like I used to. When that happens, I rest and sleep for long periods. But I would just like to thank all of you for your prayers and uplifting words to me. I would not be faring as well as I am without them.

God bless you, dear brothers and sisters. Hopefully soon, all of this suffering and pain will be like a vision in the night and will not matter anymore as we enter the Presence of the Lord when He takes us home.

Love and hugs to you all!!!

Hugs to you Leenie! So looking forward to meeting you at the Rapture and I am beginning to feel again that it is soon. Think of it, to suddenly feel completely free of all the ties of this earth, the pain, the illness, to be so free of any kind of bondage to our human weaknesses and filled with the LIGHT and the LOVE of God right up to ends of our hair!!!

It will be wonderful to be there, to all be together and to know that we made it home. Bless you Leenie and keep on looking up because Jesus IS coming.