Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Request for Prayer

I usually don't like asking for prayer for myself, but here goes. My 45 years of being a type one diabetic, that means my pancreas stopped working 45 years ago, has taken a toll on my body. I have been on insulin shots for 45 years now. Type Two diabetes is completely different, and often is curable with diet and exercise. Type one diabetes is usually childhood onset, and is a killer.

I've had the classic vision problems, with a substantial loss in my left eye, circulation problems, nerve damage, loss of feeling below the knees, then heart disease, heart attack and triple bypass in my late 40s. I was one hour away from death and drowning due to fluids in the lung, when they operated. My surgeon said I have had hidden heart attacks before since he saw scar tissue on my heart. I now have congestive heart failure, I just missed needing a pace maker. the medical bills were 300,000.00

My legs are giving me fits now, and I fear losing my left leg, it had a bad vein valve before my heart attack, and they tied it off and used a piece for the bypass. So now, it stays pretty ugly looking. Circulation is poor in both legs, especially the left

Now you know why I look for the rapture , and soon please.

Anyway, that's my story that I don't often share. I used to not tell my friends I was diabetic, but I really could use the prayer

Thanks

Re: Request for Prayer

Steve,

My prayers are with you dear brother in Christ, and know you are in good company with
those who suffer. First and foremost our Savior Jesus, suffered such excruciating pain, from the 40 lashes less one, the crown of thorns, the plucking of his beard, the spiting, and carrying the cross, under tremendous stress, the nails, pounded into his wrists, feet. The spear that pierced His side where blood and water poured out. The agony on hanging on the cross and gasping for air...I can't go on any more or I'll burst out into tears. The final cry, and death...

Jesus knows, exactly, what you are going through, along with all those going through
much suffering in their lives; I emphasis, I know how it is to suffer and come so close to final death.

My prayer is for you Steve, that our Lord will come while you are still alive,
and that you will be Raptured, after the dead in Christ rise first.

Lord hear the prayers of the brothers and sisters in Christ, for our dear Brother Steve O, come Lord and Rapture your suffering servant, very shortly Lord. I also
pray for Lisaleena, who is suffering with cancer, and Mary, who has been treated
second time for cancer. Lord. Your precious servant, Steve, and those I have mentioned are longing to be caught up at the Rapture in the air alive, and with
great anticipation are awaiting and loving your coming.

Lord, we trust, that you will do what is best for each of your servants, including
myself. We know you only what the best possible for each of us. We're trusting Lord that Jesus will see us through it all, until our precious Lord comes to gather His Bride in the Air.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on each and everyone of us.
In Jesus name I pray.

Amen & Amen!

Valerie

May all of our suffering end soon; may the good Lord heal us here on Earth, or better still, take us home to Heaven, via the Rapture where, we will never suffer or die again.

Amen!

Steve my brother in Christ. I will be praying for you. You have endured a lot and yes Steve like you I look foreword to the Rapture for the Lord to take us home. God Bless Brother and look up for your redemption is near.

Dear Brother In Christ, Steve O:

I pray that the Lord heals you completely, heals Valerie completely, and all those who suffer pain and sickness who share or visit with us here at RFTH. I pray also that the Lord comes soon to take us out of this suffering sin fallen world. When I was nineteen I had a "soon coming" dream. The Lord appeared to me in a dream and spoke to me in my mind. I could hear Him telepathically. He said He was coming back sooner than people think. It was 1978 when I had this dream and ever since I have been looking for Him. I seem to be always looking up and asking in my heart, "Is this the day Lord?".

I must admit I never dreamed it would be 2014 and we would still be here and that I would be 55 years old. It's been 36 years since I had that dream, so I know in my spirit that we are very close to getting our brand new bodies!!!

The four blood moons on Jewish Feast Days back to back are practically shouting at the world to get ready for the King of Kings to return.

I feel the Rapture is so close now I am looking for the upper taker and not the undertaker! I can almost here those white horses neighing...

Marantha,

Julie F.

Amen.

Steve, we are glad to be able to pray with you. this is part of being a family in Jesus Christ.
Our Lord Jesus is able to restore your circulation, your vision, your pancreas. We know because he raised Lazarus from the dead after 4 days. Jesus gave sight to a man who had been blind since birth.
Asking for healing for you. We are promised in scripture that the Lord will be with us through suffering, trials, even through death if that comes to us before His return.
I don't know why to some healing has come, and others have long term sufferings. But until the Lord returns or we go home, we can still seek the Lord for comfort, for healing, for His presence to strengthen us and bring us through each day. Psalm 91, we seek the shelter of the Most High.
Tammy, have you heard from your family how he is doing?

Steve I am praying and asking God to fully restore to you health and wholeness in every area of your body. I love that verse, "IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD".

All this week I have been reading about the healing revival of the 1940's and the biographies of the men and women whom God operated through to bring great healing and creative miracles over the last century. I have been calling on God to release again that powerful healing by the Holy Spirit into the earth just one more time before we go home. Remember that old Kenny Rogers song, "Let's Go Out In A Blaze of Glory"? That is my desire, that the GLORY of GOD sweep through this earth as a powerful witness before we are carried up and away. I would love to see you be among the first to be caught up in a river of the healing power of the blood of Jesus in that final outpouring.

For those who say there is not time, remember that nothing is impossible for God and He can do more in a day than we could do in a century!

I'm sorry to hear that Steve. My father in law has many health problems similar to yours and the doctors only gave him 10 years to live (20 years ago) but God has the final say in the matter. Hoping all of us will live to see the rapture. Will be praying for you too!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers. There seems to be a strong need for healing for many in our group. Maybe we should have a designated day where we all pray for this need.

Good idea Steve and I think that Friday is a good day because the Jewish Sabbath begins at sundown. Just thinking in line with God's calendar and also today is Friday and the great need is NOW. You and Lisaleenie are both suffering so much and I know there are others under great attack also.

We have truly come to the end of the end of days and it looks like the devil is literally pulling out all the stops and emptying hell onto the earth. There is such an increase in sickness, accidents, and persecution of those who believe in the TRUE GOD, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Father, we lift up to You everyone of Your own who is suffering right now, either sickness in body, depression, oppression or a broken heart. Pour out Your healing mercy on each one. Show Yourself strong in their behalf. The enemy has come in so like a FLOOD raise up Your standard against him. We cover ourselves, our loved ones and all of our fellow believers today with the blood of Jesus and declare that bloodline as a divine boundary that the enemy is not to cross. Come in judgment Father God, come in vengeance for the shedding of innocent blood today. Beat down the enemy and cause him to pay back seven-fold for all that he has stolen and all that he has done to those who belong to You. Cover us with Your wings Father, and keep us close to Your heart. In Jesus name we ask, Amen

Amen, from me too.

Steve, we are glad to be able to pray with you. this is part of being a family in Jesus Christ.
Our Lord Jesus is able to restore your circulation, your vision, your pancreas. We know because he raised Lazarus from the dead after 4 days. Jesus gave sight to a man who had been blind since birth.
Asking for healing for you. We are promised in scripture that the Lord will be with us through suffering, trials, even through death if that comes to us before His return.
I don't know why to some healing has come, and others have long term sufferings. But until the Lord returns or we go home, we can still seek the Lord for comfort, for healing, for His presence to strengthen us and bring us through each day. Psalm 91, we seek the shelter of the Most High.
Tammy, have you heard from your family how he is doing?

Regina, please check my above prayer request up in the **STICKY SECTION**, for my today's reply to T/Sue, re: my brother's latest condition. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Steve O,

Please note we will continue to keep you in our prayers.
May God have mercy on you and release you from suffering. May the good Lord give you peace, and comfort you, during the days ahead, until Jesus comes for us at the Rapture. Soon we'll be home, and all of this pain, & suffering will be just a bad
dream and behind us, never to be experienced again; thank God.. I'll be praying for you each and every night, along with the members here.

God Bless,

Valerie

Dear Steve, I am so sorry that you are suffering so much health wise. Never hesitate to ask for prayer on your behalf. A big part of being the body of Christ is for us to pray for one another and hold each other up. That is why is why the Bible says for us not to forsake the assembly of ourselves together. We all need each other.

Prayers are going up for you, dear brother.

Steve..

My grandson Joe has the same problem, type 1 diabetes, he is 15 now, people need to know that type 2 diabetes is a different disease all together. Type 2 is a disease that man has brought on o themselves by poor eating habits, obesity etc. Type 1 that think is a virus that they really don't know how most people get, It is def not hereditary or genetic, but people are probably born with it. Thank God that there has been lots of advancements in the treatment of it and I know that you know all of this but most people do not..

I will def pray for you and I will also pray for Valerie and her daughter, Lisaleenie and Tammy's brother too. If anyone else needs prayer please post your requests.

Maranatha The Lord is Coming!!!

Soon I hope

Thank you Sandy, for your prayers for myself and my daughter, I really need them at the moment, but haven't said much, as so many others are in need of prayers. My daughter is doing fine, no more attacks and is able to function normally.

Steve O., I too pray for you every day, for God's mercy and healing. I know it's not an easy journey for some of us here on Earth, but I also know God will see us through it all. One day soon, we will put on an incorruptible body liken unto the Lord's and we never be sick or suffer any more, that is the good news for those who are ill. We will be made whole..

God is a God of miracles and nothing is impossible for our Heavenly Father.
I'm only one of many walking, talking miracles of God, who has battled death, & illness all of my life, many times over. I am a first hand witness to God's miracles, over and over again. From age 8 to now, I am been on the brink of death, and 2 near death experiences, and the Lord has breath life back into me, and keep me here on Earth, as a testament of His Miracles, which still occur to date. GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES, AND I PERSONALLY CAN ATTEST TO IT. THEREFORE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD. I pray that the good Lord will heal and restore all that ails you, and may
He keep you safe under His wing until His soon Return at the Rapture.

God Bless,

Valerie

Steve O, praying still for your complete restoration and for God to cause the enemy to recompense you for all of this suffering and the health stolen from you these many years. The Bible talks about God's vengeance and recompense and I believe we are correct in asking for this. Looking forward to our complete redemption at the rapture where we will all be free from and out of reach of the devil forever!!! God bless you dear brother!

Steven O. Continuing to lift you up in prayer daily!

The Lord put this on my mind and heart and I knew I had to post it.

Healing Rain - Michael W. Smith

Look Up our redemption draws near!

Heal in the name of Jesus, your servant Steve O. my Lord and God! Amen!

Healing Rain Lyrics

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming nearer to this old town
Rich and poor, weak and strong
It's bringing mercy, it won't be long

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming closer to the lost and found
Tears of joy, and tears of shame
Are washed forever in Jesus' name

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

Lift your heads, let us return
To the mercy seat where time began
And in your eyes, I see the Pain
Come soak this dry heart with healing rain

And only You, the Son of man
Can take a leper and let him stand
So lift your hands, they can be held
By someone greater, the Great I Am

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

To be washed in Heaven's rain...

Healing rain is falling down
Healing rain is falling down
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid...
(Repeat)

Healing rain
is falling down
so let it fall
let it fall let it fall
healing rain
is falling down
yeah
i'm not afraid
of the healing rain
healing rain
is falling down
im not afraid
im not afraid

Dear Steve, I finished praying for your total and complete healing again, along with my brothers and sisters. You are very loved and valued here. Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.

Thank you all who are praying for me, also. Very much appreciated.

Steve please read the article I posted just now on the thread about ultra violet light treatment. In it there is a part about how it works in the blood. I am wondering if it would work to reverse Diabetes I. I am still praying for your total release from the effects you've been suffering. God bless and keep you!

Steve, I am very sorry, I should have responded sooner to this post. I am sorry about what you are going through.

I am praying for you.
HD