Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Magog is Turkey, not Russia

Ezekiel's Magog: Russia or Turkey?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/ezekiels-magog-russia-or-turkey/

Interview with Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson. They discuss where is Magog and Gog at about 7 minutes

Re: Magog is Turkey, not Russia

Steve,

In Ezekiel 38:6 KJV, which reads:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Togarmah is Turkey
Magog is Russia

Why, even Pastor J.D. Faraq says so himself. And I believe him over Walid Shoebat & Joel Richardson.

Anyhoo, that's just MHO.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Reading Daniel 11:3, 4 KJV, the "mighty king" sounds alot like O, & the USA (his kingdom) as the broken and divided toward the four winds, don't you think so too?

I tend to agree. There are a lot of the Biblical
names in this old map:

I saw a headline of a story today where Joel Richardson was questioning the biblical soundness or basis for a rapture. Is he post-trib? Or no-rapture-at-all camp?

I don't know, but if he's in one of those two camps, we'll have to leave him out of this forum.

Here is an article that he has written...

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=5464

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rapture: Pre-trib, Post-Trib, or Pre-Wrath?

Posted on November 5, 2013 by Joel •

Over the years of writing this blog, I’ve rarely written concerning the issue of the rapture. My reason for this is because of the tendency for this issue to stir up disputes, divisions, and a high level level of emotion amongst the brethren. When I have commented on this issue, I’ve tried to avoid emphasizing the timing issue, and more so emphasize the applicational, pastoral aspect of the discussion. Is the view that we hold causing us to have a deep sense of urgency for evangelism, missions, and the pursuit of holiness, etc.? Are we preparing ourselves, and those who listen to us, to face antichrists and great tribulation? If you hold to the pre-tribulational view and believe that you will be raptured from the earth seven years before the return of Jesus, are you at least open to the idea that your view could be wrong? Are you willing at the heart level to face the Antichrist and the Great Tribulation? This has simply been my way of trying to get to the root of the matter while admittedly avoiding what I feel are most often unproductive disputes, or at least disputes that are outside the parameters of the specific issues that I feel as though the Lord has had me to emphasize. But there have been others who have done a very good job at emphasizing the timing issue and all of the detailed hermeneutical aspects of the discussion. Tim Warner of Answers in Revelation for instance has done a bang up job of presenting and arguing for the Post-Tribulational view, whereas Alan Kurschner of Eschatos Ministries has been been diligently working for the past three years at writing a book which presents the Pre-Wrath view of the rapture. For what it is worth, at the present time, I am still processing exactly where I stand between these two views, believing that it may be possible to reconcile the two perspectives to some degree. But ultimately I view the difference between these two positions as very minor. Both views prepare the Church for what is coming. That said, as I process all of the relevant passages, I’m really looking forward to working through Alan Kurschner’s new book, just released, on the Pre-Wrath position:

This subject is closed and locked, as i'st teachers are other than Pre Tribulation
Rapture.

We are a Pre Tribulation forum.

I agree with Tammy, and with Kathy, & Texas Sue, as well....!

Pre Tribulation Rapture has been pre determined on this forum, with much evidence.

We should stick to the Pre Trib Rapture because it is the ONLY RAPTURE THAN CAN BE IMMINENT. Any other point of view of the Rapture timing, does not put the Rapture as imminent.

Therefore, if we are to stick to Biblical views, instead of personal views of others, let's stick to the one that has always been mentioned "imminent Rapture" which is without a doubt, the Pre Tribulation Rapture. The bride of Christ, is not appointed to wrath, therefore, we must take God's view over any one else opinions.

Take the rest of what Joel & others say with a grain of salt, and stick to scripture instead. I'm not interested in what they have to say, and this forum, will continue to stay a Pre Trib Rapture forum.

Thank you Sandy, for bring this information to light, so we know, where these people stand on their views.

Barry G., ancient map indeed. thanks.

Valerie