Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canada to join anti-Islamic State air strikes

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Canada to join anti-Islamic State air strikes

Canada plans to join the US-led campaign of air strikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq, its government has said. A motion authorising the mission is expected to pass on Monday in the House of Commons. The six-month mission will include CF-18 fighter jets and refuelling and surveillance aircraft, but not ground troops.

Read more at:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29483160

Re: Canada to join anti-Islamic State air strikes

Good for Canada!

Kathy G.
Good for Canada!

I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy & Tammy,

We have an excellent Prime Minster, and he has done an excellent job of leading the country. We have been also threaten by ISIS, and the U.S. is our neighbor, and we must stand together, to protect our nations. What choice does one have when they are threaten, defend yourself, or be killed. There is no negotiating with terrorists.
Threat is growing in this country as well, and our country is standing up and going to war against those that threaten our freedom.

I pray we're out of here soon, as the players are lining up for a major war escalation, which will involve many countries of the world.

May God Speed our departure, and may we be with the Lord via the Rapture, any moment of any day, very soon.

Maranatha,

Valerie