Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rosh Hashanah combines with Yom Kippur on a Jubilee Year

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Not setting dates, but these are exciting times!

From the Westminster Theological Journal 2006

This is a section from http://www.rcyoung.org/articles/jubilee.pdf

The Talmud's Two Jubilees

Now which is the
year the beginning of which falls on the tenth of T
ishri? Say: This is the jubilee year.”
The argument the Talmud presents here is that the v
erse quoted (Ezek 40:1) gave the
day as both “the beginning of the year” (Rosh HaSha
nah or New Year’s Day) and also
as the tenth of the month. Only in a Jubilee year d
id Rosh HaShanah move from its
customary place on the first of Tishri to the tenth
of the month. Consequently this verse
associates Ezekiel’s vision with the beginning of a
Jubilee year. The reason for the shift
of nine days in the observance of the New Year is e
xplained in tractate
b. Rosh Hash.
8b: “
AND FOR JUBILEE YEARS
. [Is the New Year for] Jubilees on the first of Ti
shri?
Surely [the New Year for] Jubilees is on the tenth
of Tishri, as it is written . . .”

The Torah calendar seems to be saying Rosh Hashanah 2014 and Yom Kippur 2014 will be the beginning of a Jubilee year which makes Rosh Hashanah celebrated ten days later on Yom Kippur. I wonder when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur sundown begins in Jerusalem? I am EST US so maybe 11:00 a.m. Saturday? Very exciting to learn that Rosh Hashanah is this coming Saturday celebrated with Yom Kippur on October 5, 2014 here in the US. If the Lord looks at Jerusalem as the launching point for time.

Re: Rosh Hashanah combines with Yom Kippur on a Jubilee Year

I guess then we could add all the reasons we look for the Lord on Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur this year. Then being the 120th Jubilee and in the midst of the blood moon and solar eclipse tetrad, we must be on to something highly significant here. We will surely know in a few days.

If the rapture WERE to happen this weekend, isn't it kismet that the Left Behind movie is opening at the same time?

I thought the same thing Sharon G. Maybe God laying it on the hearts of man to make one more movie as a last warning before the day He comes?

There are a lot of people saying it is this year 2014 and also a lot saying it is Yom Kippur of 2015. All we can do is be ready whenever the Lord gives His shout. I pray always to be worthy to hear that glorious shout!

Maranatha,

Julie

To Sharon G:

I was researching this post and hadn't seen your Yom Kippur post yet when I posted the merging of the two Jewish Feast. Every sign given to these two Holy Days certainly are shadows of the rapture.

How awesome is our God to merge these two very Holy Feast days together and God allowing it to be revealed very near to the rapture.

Julie and Sharon,

Thanks to both of you, for sharing this interesting new information and news about Rosh Hashanana & Yom Kipper, merging the two Jewish Feast together this year. I hope and pray along with the both of you that this is the time the Lord our God has chosen for the timing of the Rapture. Time will tell, for no one knows the EXACT day or hour, but we ALL know it is ever so near and at the door. Maranatha, Valerie