Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Antichrist is Revealed/Paula Marie update news.

Antichrist is Revealed!
by Paula Marie
The Antichrist is revealing himself through his actions! Will the peace agreement need to be fulfilled before Obama gives up his seat at the UN Security Council on Oct. 21st?

Interesting response and reply on her channel.

James
1 day ago

The U.S. will be destroyed by Russia, earthquake/tsunamis & maybe a yellowstone eruption. Today, Russia announced they are going to retaliate for us bombing Syria. Russia will surround us w/ subs and nuke us from the sea. Obama can't be the ac, because he's weak, incompetent, lost, has no solutions. The ac will be brilliant and a strong leader.

Paula Marie
16 hours ago

+James I was just talking about this with someone and even the news agreed with me, that Obama is acting dumb in order to further a much bigger agenda. He's actually a very intelligent individual, able to make anyone think anything at anytime. He even made you believe he was incompetent. It's quite the opposite!
Read moreShow less
·
Chris:

Yeah he has you thinking he's weak. The Bible says by peace he will destroy many. In the name of peace, Obama has brought down a few governments, ibstalled Islamic leaders, caused a caliphate, changed our laws, taken away rights, caused fighting around the world, and Christian persecution to be at an all time high arpund the world but extremely high in Syria, he causes much destruction while he plays golf and laughs. What he does/says on tv is all an act. He makes moves and causes people to fight each other and riot (he race baits situations in America to fuel tensions, with Treyvon Martin and Ferguson) , all while getting everyone to think he's not the Antichrist. So many people have worshipped him, as some type of messiah. Even started churches about him. He fulfills scripture left and right. The RFID chip IS already law under Obama care. Why do you think they pushed this healthcare bill through so hard? Aand Snopes can't say that's not true because I've read the bill, And I've seen the clips of our government officials speaking publicly about how helpful "the chip" is going to be for our lives. Why would Obama have it as law, under HIS NAME as the Bible said the mark would be, and then give it to some other guy?
When the Lord first gave me Revelation about tgis I hadn't seen any of these youtube channels. I was studying revelation one night in my quiet time with the Lord 2 years ago, and prayed for wisdom, and he began speaking to me, and I got up and googled what he was speaking to me about, and within 10 minutes, I knew he was the antichrist. The Lord led me straight to the informationabout the coming mark of the beast and Obama right then. Then I found all the christians on YT who had been given similar revelation, dreams n visions. So now I'm watching and paying attantion anyways. Do you know what all happened on his trip to Israel in March 2013 right during passover? Crazy! Just sharing....

Show less

Re: Antichrist is Revealed/Paula Marie update news.

Thanks Mary for posting this video, and write up too.

Obama is the A.C., no doubt about it; I believe the Lord revealed it to me, the day before his first election and no matter what others may say, I believe the Lord words. While in prayer, and in tears, I prayed and asked God that O wouldn't be elected back in 2008; my request was denied. The Lord explained to me why this was the case. For he is "The One" who will fulfill his part in scripture, as the Anti Christ; and will deceive many. So be it Lord, was all I could think to say, who am I, nobody. God knows the future of each and everyone of us. What must take place, and being God's will; with a heavy heart, I had to accept what I heard, and live with it.

I agree with Paula Marie, & especially Chris' reply. Obama, is putting up a front, and has fooled many to hide his true identity. He has succeeded to pull the wool over most peoples eyes, because it was not his timing to be revealed to the world.

Only very few, like Chris has said in his reply, have received confirmation from the Lord, know who he is, and how cunning he is, to achieve his part & purpose, in world affairs. The few that do know, can not convince the majority, due to, the fact, this is still veiled for many reasons, until O, himself, proclaims, who he truly is, and how his 'CHANGE motto, was used to his benefit, to control people of America.

Whether or not he will reveal, his true identity to the world come Oct 21, as Paula Marie has suggested is yet to be determined. He might just save that for a later date and then again, he may decide it's time.

However, he's inching slowly of taking his place as the Lord showed me, on the world scene as "The One" who will fulfill as described in scripture, his role and part as The A.C. He's not as dumb, as many make him out to be, he's a force to be reckoned with, especially when Satan incarnates his will through him. He knows how to manipulate people even nations, and then turning his back on them.

He's moving into place, and has even assured to keep himself in power, through circumstances he has placed to ensure, that in emergency, martial law, due to matters of urgency MARTIAL LAW WILL BE IMPOSED... on U.S. soil, he would be able TO STAY IN POWER INDEFINITELY. HE'S ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A 2016 ELECTION, HE'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN'T TAKE PLACE SO HE CAN STAY IN POWER INDEFINITELY.

There has been no other President like him, that NO MATTER WHAT HE HAS DONE OR FAILED TO DO, OR LIED ABOUT HIS RECORDS ETC., NO ONE TO DATE HAS BEEN ABLE TO IMPEACH HIM OR REMOVE HIM FROM POWER..ASK YOURSELVES WHY? BECAUSE, OF WHO HE IS,AND WHAT SATAN WILL ACCOMPLISH THROUGH HIM WHEN HE EMPOWERS HIM FULLY. HE WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE ON HIS QUEST, ON DESTRUCTION, DICTATORSHIP, DEVILS WORK HERE ON EARTH. HE WILL CAUSE ALL, SMALL AND GREAT, TO WORSHIP HIM, AND TO RECEIVE THE MARK
666 IN THE RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD...DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL SEAL YOUR FATE STRAIGHT INTO THE PITS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY.

I'm not here to convince anyone of His true identity. The Lord has made it know to whosoever the good Lord wills to know. There are some, who no matter what, don't believe he is the one, others think it's someone else, and a small minority, have no idea who the A.C. is, so be it. Everyone will know once he reveals himself to the world, and we may, or may not be here to witness it, God knows for certain.

I'd rather spend the time convincing the lost who Jesus is,and what He can and will do for those who accept Him as their Lord and Savior. Please, let's NOT get into discussions about why you think that he's not, or someone else is, like I said, He will be revealed, and let no one deceive anyone, therefore, read God's word, and watch for the Lord's coming.

Those who will read this and are left behind, do not worship anyone, except God almighty, and do not accept the Mark in your right hand or forehead...your eternity depends on it.

Capital lettering is for emphasis only..!

Valerie, Thanks for your input. And I agree 100% with what you wrote.

Lets hope for a quick departure.

Valerie
Thanks Mary for posting this video, and write up too.

Obama is the A.C., no doubt about it; I believe the Lord revealed it to me, the day before his first election and no matter what others may say, I believe the Lord words. While in prayer, and in tears, I prayed and asked God that O wouldn't be elected back in 2008; my request was denied. The Lord explained to me why this was the case. For he is "The One" who will fulfill his part in scripture, as the Anti Christ; and will deceive many. So be it Lord, was all I could think to say, who am I, nobody. God knows the future of each and everyone of us. What must take place, and being God's will; with a heavy heart, I had to accept what I heard, and live with it.

I agree with Paula Marie, & especially Chris' reply. Obama, is putting up a front, and has fooled many to hide his true identity. He has succeeded to pull the wool over most peoples eyes, because it was not his timing to be revealed to the world.

Only very few, like Chris has said in his reply, have received confirmation from the Lord, know who he is, and how cunning he is, to achieve his part & purpose, in world affairs. The few that do know, can not convince the majority, due to, the fact, this is still veiled for many reasons, until O, himself, proclaims, who he truly is, and how his 'CHANGE motto, was used to his benefit, to control people of America.

Whether or not he will reveal, his true identity to the world come Oct 21, as Paula Marie has suggested is yet to be determined. He might just save that for a later date and then again, he may decide it's time.

However, he's inching slowly of taking his place as the Lord showed me, on the world scene as "The One" who will fulfill as described in scripture, his role and part as The A.C. He's not as dumb, as many make him out to be, he's a force to be reckoned with, especially when Satan incarnates his will through him. He knows how to manipulate people even nations, and then turning his back on them.

He's moving into place, and has even assured to keep himself in power, through circumstances he has placed to ensure, that in emergency, martial law, due to matters of urgency MARTIAL LAW WILL BE IMPOSED... on U.S. soil, he would be able TO STAY IN POWER INDEFINITELY. HE'S ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A 2016 ELECTION, HE'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN'T TAKE PLACE SO HE CAN STAY IN POWER INDEFINITELY.

There has been no other President like him, that NO MATTER WHAT HE HAS DONE OR FAILED TO DO, OR LIED ABOUT HIS RECORDS ETC., NO ONE TO DATE HAS BEEN ABLE TO IMPEACH HIM OR REMOVE HIM FROM POWER..ASK YOURSELVES WHY? BECAUSE, OF WHO HE IS,AND WHAT SATAN WILL ACCOMPLISH THROUGH HIM WHEN HE EMPOWERS HIM FULLY. HE WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE ON HIS QUEST, ON DESTRUCTION, DICTATORSHIP, DEVILS WORK HERE ON EARTH. HE WILL CAUSE ALL, SMALL AND GREAT, TO WORSHIP HIM, AND TO RECEIVE THE MARK
666 IN THE RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD...DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL SEAL YOUR FATE STRAIGHT INTO THE PITS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY.

I'm not here to convince anyone of His true identity. The Lord has made it know to whosoever the good Lord wills to know. There are some, who no matter what, don't believe he is the one, others think it's someone else, and a small minority, have no idea who the A.C. is, so be it. Everyone will know once he reveals himself to the world, and we may, or may not be here to witness it, God knows for certain.

I'd rather spend the time convincing the lost who Jesus is,and what He can and will do for those who accept Him as their Lord and Savior. Please, let's NOT get into discussions about why you think that he's not, or someone else is, like I said, He will be revealed, and let no one deceive anyone, therefore, read God's word, and watch for the Lord's coming.

Those who will read this and are left behind, do not worship anyone, except God almighty, and do not accept the Mark in your right hand or forehead...your eternity depends on it.

Capital lettering is for emphasis only..!

Mary,

I too, a long with Valerie, am also another one, whom God made the revelation to...as to O's true identity is, before the 2008 November Presidential Elections. I too, wanted to tell others that day, but my DSIL stopped me. I also tried telling others since then, but like Valerie...they didn't believe me either.

So therefore--I already know that he is indeed the AC.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Read this from 5Doves' John Tng!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

JESUS CHRIST reveals the identity of the ANTICHRIST!

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/Obama_revealed_by_JESUS.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, nice find from 5 Doves.

I thought speculation on the identity of the antichrist wasn't allowed in this forum!?!?

If it was, 0bama certainly would not be at the top of MY list. I am looking at a number of interesting candidates - and a couple are Muslim who have a pretty good chance of being the Adversary's Man!

Of course, speculation for the false prophet may be acceptable to discuss as a Pope of Rome or the New Age's Maitreya could both be 'future' options.

Just sayin'

Thanks for posting. I agree with the comments above.

Like you Valerie the Holy Spirit alerted me to his identity back when I saw the US democratic party convention or whatever it is in Denver Bronco's stadium and BO walked on stage after receiving nomination.

Barry G.,

No one is speculating, except you, as you mentioned other Muslims that are on the top of your list, this is speculating, as you are giving your own opinion.

This is a done deal, it's not who you think, or I think, or the another person thinks the A.C. is; God knows, and some like myself, Tammy & John, were revealed by the Lord, who the A.C. is. I listen to what I received from the Lord in prayer. Like I stated there are people like yourself who believe it's someone else, and others who have no idea whatsoever. The veil has not been lifted for everyone to know as yet, however, soon, it will be and the whole world will know.

I don't listen to anyone's opinion on who they think he is; only listen to what God says...people lie, and have their own opinions..the Lord doesn't lie. I know who I heard from, and I'm sticking to it. God speaks the truth and I know His still small voice within especially when I'm in prayer.

Again I repeat, I am not trying to convince everyone who the A.C. is, for it is not for everyone to know at the present time for obvious reasons.

Yes speculation is not allowed, I have no problem with you disagreeing on Obama, but I don't want to hear discussions or debates, on who you think, or others think the A.C. is...it is a waste of time. I also don't want to discuss,
why you think it's not Obama...it's still your own opinion, and nothing more.

One day you and others too will know the truth, as it will be revealed to you as well. In the meantime, go and pray and ask God to reveal to you, like He has to some of us, who the A.C. is, if you want to know the truth. Don't take anyone's word for it, only God's word on the subject.

Let'a continue to bring others to the Lord, and let the Lord allow this information to be revealed to the world at His perfect timing.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you for your valued response Valerie.

I do not wish to break any rules about speculating who exactly the Antichrist we be, and I will not do this. However, you (and others) have tagged pResident 0bama as this dubious character.

No, I have not received any special revelation. But I respect your opinion that you may have, and will not argue that this may have happened in regards to pResident 0bama. I just do not think that he has the intellectual or military genius that the Biblical antichrist will have. I do really believe that he is AN antichrist, just not the Beast that will become the leader of planet earth. Back when he was first elected P.O.T.U.S. he might have been regarded as a Messiah-like person to many on the planet, but now his 'reign' in the White House has become a joke and his respect by other world leaders has greatly fallen. If he has any deep thoughts IMO it is about how soon he can get back to the golf course!

If the name of the antichrist is to be revealed, IMO it will FIRST be revealed by a clear and probably amazing calculation that his name in some way equals six hundred and sixty-six.

No one as far as I know has come up with these VERY IMPORTANT proof details.

Maybe God will soon give to me a revelation - and I believe that He certainly could do this, but until then I am still watching (and waiting)!

Barry, John Tng on the 5 doves web page has calculations that point to Obama in every aspect of numbers, every time he posts it is to confirm the numbers and how he came up to them and he is very explicit and he does not make the numbers lie. He has calculated and tried to disprove his calculations and it always point to the same person. Obama!!

Sandy,

Thank you. I know that some on the Five Doves website also believe that 0bama is the antichrist. Do you have a link to the calculations that are there?

I have seen some amazing (and a lot not so amazing) calculations over the years about who the antichrist is (or may have been but turned out wrong).

What John Tng presents will need to be pretty irrefutable!

(just an added thought: It is really a pity that Five Doves and other sites and forums which used to present updates and value insight almost daily now bring new updates once a week IF WE ARE LUCKY! This is really disappointing as we finally approach the final days on planet earth that many of us have been watching and waiting for for many years.)

Barry the homepage of the 5 Doves have a lot from John Tng and others too....(sorry I do not know how to make them clickable)

http://www.fivedoves.com/

Those on the homepage will keep you busy for a while

Sandy, I hope you don't mind that I answered Barry's question to you, as I was online, and saw his question directed to you...!

Barry, If you go to John Tng site Five Doves and scroll down you'll see many
articles that John worked on in regards to Obama being the Antichrist.

Scroll down to the heading "Rapture of the Bride" and you'll find a whole list of
his posts on the subject..at this link below.

http://www.fivedoves.com/

Here are just two direct links of many listed on the url above, and their direct links listed below here as well.

John Tng (7 Sep 2009)
"JESUS CHRIST reveals the identity of the Antichrist!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/Obama_revealed_by_JESUS.html

John Tng (18 Feb 2009)
"A Number sent from God"

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part5.html

Hope this helps.

Barry and all, here is a post I did over on the Atheist Forum last year.
It went over like a rat sandwich, but like everything else I post there-it will be up after we are gone.
In that particular thread, I made no mention of the many people who have had direct revelation after questioning God- "Is he the antichrist?"
If you want to avoid some bad language just scroll down to another of my posts and the avatar (how I hate that word) of Jesus before the high priest.

The title is Clues for the identity of the antichrist.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-21461.html

Mike T
Barry and all, here is a post I did over on the Atheist Forum last year.
It went over like a rat sandwich, but like everything else I post there-it will be up after we are gone.
In that particular thread, I made no mention of the many people who have had direct revelation after questioning God- "Is he the antichrist?"
If you want to avoid some bad language just scroll down to another of my posts and the avatar (how I hate that word) of Jesus before the high priest.

The title is Clues for the identity of the antichrist.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-21461.html

Thanks Valerie for making that link clickable.

Now Barry, for us who go UP, the identity of the AC doesn't matter, but it does matter for those who will be here.
That is one reason I posted "Clues" on the Atheist Forum.
It matters for those on the fence too.

The fact that he is here, and he is not mimicking the ministry of Moses,
(who began at 80) but is mimicking Jesus' ministry indicates a closeness to our departure.
Really, it is a happy sign.

I've deleted the posts here as I asked not to discuss who is and is not the A.C.,
as well as not to discuss why O is or is not, and apparently it was ignored.
Therefore, that is my explanation to those who don't see their posts up.

I'm locking the thread with nothing further to say, than, believe what you want to believe, the truth will come out in the end, especially, God's truth, not man's so called truth.

Regretfully,

Valerie