Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Could the rapture happen on Yom Kippur?

I've seen two interesting articles on this so it is time to post:

http://www.his-forever.com/yom_kippur_rapture.htm

This quote from the above article is VERY interesting:

The "engagement or espousal gift" given to us, the church, was the "earnest of the Holy Spirit", or down-payment of that which would be made full later. Ruth was given six measures of barley, so that she would not return to Naomi without an espousal gift, or down payment from Boaz. With this earnest or partial offering of the Holy Spirit, we are "sealed" as the property of the betrothed Bridegroom, Christ. Paul tells us in Ephesians not to grieve the Holy Spirit........for we are sealed with this Spirit, until the DAY OF REDEMPTION, which is YOM KIPPUR. That's about as plain as it can be that the last day of this "partial" sealing of the Holy Spirit will be on YOM KIPPUR, for another name for Yom Kippur is: DAY OF REDEMPTION...... Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Here is another quote about the Jubilee starting on Yom Kippur:

Now, on Yom Kippur, and at the jubilee year, the Great Trumpet was to be blown to bring in the jubilee year. Therefore, the trumpet which John heard when he was called up to heaven was the “trumpet of God” which calls us up, at the jubilee of the church, or rapture.

Here is the Torah calendar page showing the 120 Jubilee starting on this Yom Kippur:

http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2014M7

Re: Could the rapture happen on Yom Kippur?

for we are sealed with this Spirit, until the DAY OF REDEMPTION, which is YOM KIPPUR.

YIPPEE!!!! Such a simple truth hiding in plain sight. The DAY OF REDEMPTION - YOM KIPPUR - DAY OF ATONEMENT or REDEMPTION! Thanks Sharon G, you have made my day!

Hi Texas Sue,

I love your enthusiasm. Still exciting reasons to watch this season. The 40 days of repentance ends on Yom Kippur so that also seems like a good reason for the Lord to wait until then, if indeed he comes for us this year.

And even if Jesus doesn't come and Rapture us on Yom Kippur, He could still come for us on any day until this year is over. And if He doesn't, then we'll have to start looking to next year.

Sharon G., Texas Sue, & Kathy G.,

Sharon, Yes of course Jesus could Rapture us on Yom Kippur, or any other day as well, like Kathy mentioned; after all the Rapture is imminent.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I haven't posted for a long time, but this post reminded me of something that I was pretty certain that came from the Jesus back in July 2009.

Texas Sue and maybe Valerie might remember this being posted in 2009 as well as in 2010 and 2011.. I wasn't quit sure what it meant back then.

In the last week of July I had gone to bed and prayed for a better understanding when the rapture was going to take place.. The next morning as I was waking up still between sleep and awake, these words was put into my mind/thoughts..

7 Years
Yom Kippur <-at that time I didn't know what this meant until I looked it up.
3 years.

I had always figured the Yom Kippur part from 2009, but that's not the order was it.. 2012 then the 3 years..

If this was a word of knowledge, then seeing your post this came to my mind.. 2012 plus the 3 years for Yom Kippur will come to 2015..

I also had 3 other visions about the rapture in 2009, but nothing since. I have been wondering what has happened, but I know the Father and Jesus has it all under control..

Since the 4 blood moons conclude in 2015, I am also now wondering if this is the rapture on Yom Kippur 2015..

God bless

RJB

Sharon, Yes of course Jesus could Rapture us on Yom Kippur, or any other day as well, like Kathy mentioned; after all the Rapture is imminent.

Actually, if the Torah Calendar is correct and we hit the anniversary of the 120th Jubilee this Yom Kippur (this coming weekend), it makes the date a bit more special than any other ordinary day; it is more like one in a million. The 120th Jubilee would translate to hitting the 6000 year mark. Some speculate that Noah's 120 year warning might translate to 120 jubilees for our time. It's certainly worthy to be noted as a "high watch time".

Sharon the Holy Spirit must be speaking in our hearts, I just mentioned Noah on the post I posted about Rosh Hashanah merging with Yom Kippur. 120 years Noah built the ark, 120 Jubilees.

When our Savior died on the cross, Daniel's time line got His death down to the the exact date He was to be killed for our sins. God has a perfect date chosen for the rapture too. We keep finding these golden nuggets God has had hidden for thousands of years coming to light now that it is near.

Thanks for posting this post, I've read a lot more about Rosh Hashanah than I have about Yom Kippur this helped me a lot.

I surely hope 'n' pray that Yom Kippur just might be our departure time, but we'll just have to wait 'n' see, won't we!?

Maranatha!
Tammy