Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Thank You For Valerie

Valerie, I do not believe we have much longer to wait for Jesus and our Rapture Flight. That being said I want to thank you, thank you, thank you for giving of yourself to the body of Christ by providing this wonderful forum. I have enjoyed every minute I can spend here and only wish I had more time.

It is a haven of rest, a place to feel safe, to share and visit with others who wait and pray for that great day of flight to our heavenly home. You have created a chat corner where we can visit and exchange current prophecy news being fulfilled, prayer needs, and praise reports.

Some may not know of the physical challenges and pain that you deal with daily and still you are faithful to keep this site up, active, and glorifying to God. You are our faithful friend Valerie and a treasure.

This song could have been written about YOU! There are places where the words need to change to "Sister" instead of brother but it is YOU. God bless you Val and may God keep you and those you love in perfect peace, safety, and continual joy. Thanks Faithful Friend!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

LYRICS to "FAITHFUL FRIEND" by Twila Paris and Steven Chapman

{word changes in red are mine)

(Twila)
Everyone knows you as a woman man of honor;
I am glad to know you simply as a friend.
You've always taken time to be my sisterbrother,
And I'll be standing by you in the end.
But I would never put you on a pedestal.
I thank the Lord for everything you do.
I'll be there to pray for you and for the ones you love
I believe that he will finish all he started in you.
I will be an open door that you can count on
Anywhere you are, anywhere you've been.
I will be an honest heart you can depend on.
I will be a faithful friend.

(Stephen)

Ooo-oo
I am one of many whose path has been made clearer
By the light you've carried faithfully
As a warrior and a child.
God has used you greatly to encourage and inspire,
And you've remained a true friend all the while.
But I would never put you on a pedestal,
Cause we both know all the glory is the Lord's
And I'll be there to pray that he will keep you by his grace,
And I always will remind you to be seeking his face.

(Stephen and Twila)
(Twila)

Should it ever come you time to mourn,

(Twila)
Should it ever come you time to mourn,
I will weep with you.
And every single time you win,
I'm celebrating too.

(Stephen and Twila)
I will celebrate with you.

(Stephen)
I will be faithful.
(Twila)
I will be a
(Stephen and Twila)
Faithful friend.

Re: A Thank You For Valerie

Valerie As the expression goes, "You go Girl" Seriously you have done a job to be proud of and God will richly reward you. It is not easy when you have disabilities and I know because I have them too. Your faithfulness in creating the forum and committing to it is a blessing for all of us and you have given much of yourself. I know you love the Lord very much and He in turn has blessed this forum.

Valerie..

I am in complete agreement with both Tom and T/Sue..you have been a blessing to all the members and I am sure to the lurkers and probably to the people who will come here, after we are gone from here, during the trib.

May God richly bless you and yours

Texas Sue, Tom D., & Sandy, Oh Wow, I have tears in my eyes...

Texas Sue, I humbly thank you for your kind remarks, and this beautiful song, which is so touching. This is such a wonderful surprise, thank you dear Sister in Christ, for helping me, to make this a good, peaceful haven, for those who are watching for Jesus' soon coming. I'm so blessed by the inspiring posts of encouragement you submit on the forums, for all Brothers & Sisters here, to uplift one another, and inform everyone, of how close we are to the Lord's coming at the imminent Rapture. God Bless You Sis, for you have blessed me, with your love, friendship, and support through God's Holy Spirit whom dwells within. For God's Holy Spirit guides us to
to right in the Lord's eyes. It's all for God's Honor & Glory, so that many can come together and fellowship, with one another, as we watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture.

Tom D., Thank you dear Brother, for coming to the rescue, and sharing your thoughts on the forums & for understanding, that each one of you are precious to the Lord, and must be handled with peace, and loving care. You have been a faithful contributor, and I thank you for being one of those, making it possible, to keep this fellowship flourishing, between Brothers and Sisters who post and read at this site. Tom, I emphasis with your pain, as I can attest, it makes life harder to handle, but with Jesus' help we continue knowing, this too will pass, and we will be made whole without pain in Heaven. God Bless you Dear Brother in Christ.

Sandy, Thanks for your agreement on the comments Texas Sue, & Tom D. made, I'm humbled by all of you, and I'm so glad, you're all here to make a difference, in the lives of others, who post and read here as well. Thanks for also coming to the rescue, and posting and sharing your thoughts on this forum, which I appreciate along with others here. I ask God to Bless you and yours as well. You're a blessing to me, and I count you as one of my Sisters in Christ, whom I will surely meet in Heaven very soon. Keep inspiring others to come to Jesus, for it's all for God's Honor & Glory.

One day in Heaven, I can't wait to hear Jesus say, "well done my good and faithful servant"...I think I'll fall to my knees, and break out in tears, knowing that finally, I'm home at last, and I past my testing here on earth; pleasing God first and foremost.

May God always, get the Honor and Glory, for all that we do for the Lord;
for each one of us are servants of the Lord, working for God's kingdom, because we Love God and one another.

Keep watching and sharing, our redemption draws nigh...and soon we'll be with Jesus in eternity, sharing all the wonderful things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

In Jesus, Love,

Valerie

A Big Amen to all of the post above. Valerie is a treasure! To keep up with all of the doings on Rapture Flight To Heaven and to keep it up and running I'm sure is very time consuming and tiring. But it has been such a blessing to my life. It is the first place I go when I turn my computer on when I get home worn and tired out from working. It feels so good to be in the company of like minded people who are looking and watching for our Savior and share what they find such as the blood moons, Yom Kippur being the 120th Jubilee year according to Torah Calendar and so much more.

Valerie thank you so much for being such a blessing to us. Thank you for this site, thank you for being the beautiful person that you are, and thank you for making us a family. I'm sure we will have a RFTH spot where we can meet and reminisce about the time we spent together on here and maybe meet some people who were brought to the Lord by something one of us said here. I pray that many people have been blessed here, I know I have!

Valerie has been such a blessing to us, Lord bless her, keep her in all of her comings and goings until we meet her in the air where we can tell her "thank you" in person.

Maranatha

Julie

Thank you very much Valerie. This site is a blessing. Hope to meet everyone soon.

God bless

HD

Julie F.
A Big Amen to all of the post above. Valerie is a treasure! To keep up with all of the doings on Rapture Flight To Heaven and to keep it up and running I'm sure is very time consuming and tiring. But it has been such a blessing to my life. It is the first place I go when I turn my computer on when I get home worn and tired out from working. It feels so good to be in the company of like minded people who are looking and watching for our Savior and share what they find such as the blood moons, Yom Kippur being the 120th Jubilee year according to Torah Calendar and so much more.

Valerie thank you so much for being such a blessing to us. Thank you for this site, thank you for being the beautiful person that you are, and thank you for making us a family. I'm sure we will have a RFTH spot where we can meet and reminisce about the time we spent together on here and maybe meet some people who were brought to the Lord by something one of us said here. I pray that many people have been blessed here, I know I have!

Valerie has been such a blessing to us, Lord bless her, keep her in all of her comings and goings until we meet her in the air where we can tell her "thank you" in person.

Maranatha

Julie

Julie, you're so precious, and I appreciate your kind comments. Your words touched my very heart, and it is I, that has been blessed by people like yourself, sharing with one another our love for the Lord, as we watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Again I give all Honor and Glory to God for blessing you dear Sister in Christ and everyone, who enjoys coming here to read and share their love for the Lord. Surely God is pleased with your faithful contribution and everyone who continues to bring the good news of the Lord's soon return at the Rapture. I can't wait to meet you and all the dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ in person too, at the Rapture Flight to Heaven. I thank God for all of you, for in turn all here have blessed me very much, and made this forum what it has become, a refuge and place of
like minded people, awaiting the Lord's soon return at the Rapture.

Likewise, the feeling is mutual dear Sister in Christ Heidi, you and all here are very precious to our Lord, and to me. I am truly blessed, and can't wait for our
meeting and gathering in the air with our Lord Jesus. God Bless you one and all.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Sandy
Valerie..

I am in complete agreement with both Tom and T/Sue..you have been a blessing to all the members and I am sure to the lurkers and probably to the people who will come here, after we are gone from here, during the trib.

May God richly bless you and yours

Valerie,

So am I too, in complete agreement with T/Sue, Sandy, & Tom.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy Sis, All Honor and Glory we give to God!!!

You have been a blessing to me, as well, and I appreciate your faithful participation on the forums. Hope to see you soon along with others here at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

I, too, would like to join my brothers and sisters here in thanking you for this wonderful and peaceful website, and for all you do to keep it running smoothly. A big AMEN to everything Texas Sue and everyone else here have said. I would also extend my thanks, also, to Kathy G. and Texas Sue for their faithfulness and hard work as well.

Valerie, you are such a treasure to all of us. In spite of your taxing physical challenges that you face on a daily basis, you are always there to give a kind word, or encouragement to those who need it. May the Lord reward you here and also in heaven for all you do.

God bless you, dear sister.

Lisaleenie, Valerie, Texas Sue, and everybody!

Lisaleenie, Thanks for taking your precious time to reply to this thread

I wish I could be there with you and give you a big hug Sis. You had come to the rescue of the Message forum, and with the challenges you face, you stood up and let your voice be heard, which has blessed me immensely, along with the members here. My prayers are with you, and one day soon Lisa, we'll meet in Heaven, where I can give you a real hug, and let God's love flow from me to you directly. Now, I send my and through the air to you.

Your love for the Lord, and all you are going through is a great testimony, for those who come here to read, and are searching for the Lord.

I thank you, and all here, for their faithful contributions to the forums and the love they have shown for the Lord and one another! Each one of you are special to God and to His work here on Earth. God Bless you all!

In Jesus' Love,

To Lisaleenie, Texas Sue, Tom D., Sandy, Julie F., Heidi, Tammy S., Kathy G.

Big hugs back to you, Kathy G.!

Valerie, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words to me. They really touched my heart. Very much appreciated. That's what you do best. I truly think that you have the gifts of exhortation and mercy, among others.

I can't wait to give you a big hug in heaven, too, sis! Wow, won't it be glorious? Not only will we see our precious Lord, but we will be able to walk, run, jump, and dance like children. No more pain, no more sorrow, no more sickness. Oh, I can't wait!

Much love to you!