Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed in US

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102037055

Re: CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed in US

The first confirmed case in the country is right here 20 minutes north of my home. The article I read says he is from Liberia visiting family here. It does not say if he is an American that has been living abroad or a Liberian citizen. Evidently they are keeping every bit of info they can under wraps.

This is something that could have been avoided with the most minimal safety precautions.
No planes should be allowed inside our country that is coming from an area with infected cases. No person should be allowed to leave an area where Ebola is active. Every person on the plane was exposed by this man. Every person he has come in contact with - family, neighbors, friends of family visiting, store clerks, fast food counter people, gas station attendants - all exposed. What next? Dallas Ft Worth in lockdown quantine? I hope this can be contained but who knows?

Texas Sue I believe this current administration is trying to destroy this nation with no holds barred. I know our government could have kept this under control but they simply do no care. We are in the end times.

Texas Sue
The first confirmed case in the country is right here 20 minutes north of my home. The article I read says he is from Liberia visiting family here. It does not say if he is an American that has been living abroad or a Liberian citizen. Evidently they are keeping every bit of info they can under wraps.

This is something that could have been avoided with the most minimal safety precautions.
No planes should be allowed inside our country that is coming from an area with infected cases. No person should be allowed to leave an area where Ebola is active. Every person on the plane was exposed by this man. Every person he has come in contact with - family, neighbors, friends of family visiting, store clerks, fast food counter people, gas station attendants - all exposed. What next? Dallas Ft Worth in lockdown quantine? I hope this can be contained but who knows?

Texas Sue,

I immediately thought of you, and all children of God who reside in Texas. I believe and trust God to protect His own, from this horrific disease and any others, until Jesus comes for His bride.

This scripture came to mind immediately after reading your reply to Tom's post.

Luke 10:19
19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. 20"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."

We as God children have authority given to us over ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY AND NOTHING WILL HURT US.

My Love and prayers are with you daily, and the Lord's power is with you in the authority of Jesus' name for protection from all the power of enemy.

God Bless,

Valerie

More info is coming out about this visitor from Liberia who has brought Ebola to the U.S. The CDC is saying that contact with bodily fluids is the only means of transmission. That is not true as the truth is now out that it has become airborne. Have seen stories today that in Liberia just days before boarding his plane, he helped friends load a 7 month pregnant women into a taxi for the hospital in Liberia along with two of her family members who helped carry her to the car. One of those is now ill and in the hospital in Liberia as this one is ill and in a Texas hospital. Another story says that he threw up violently outside the Dallas apartment he was visiting as they came to load him in the ambulance for the hospital - bodily fluids. Who cleaned that up or did they? Did they use "universal precautions" to protect themselves as they cleaned up the vomit? Also there were 5 children in the apartment who went to school the next day that had been around him before he left for the hospital. How soon will they show symptoms? It could be as long as 21 days and they went to 4 different schools full of innocent children. Here is an article about parents pulling their children from the schools.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/10/01/6165611/officials-say-only-one-ebola-case.html

Ebola patients contacts zoom to 80!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://gma.yahoo.com/ebola-patients-texas-contacts-zoom-80-authorities-121949555--abc-news-topstories.html