Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEN CARSON: 2016 election may not happen

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/ben-carson-2016-election-may-not-happen/

Re: BEN CARSON: 2016 election may not happen

There may not be an election in 2016 and Obama will stay in power, these are my thoughts on the subject.

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Can Obama Still Be The President In 2016 and beyond?

"President Barack Obama

However, it is possible for Obama to stay in office, because he signed executive orders and has been using them more then any other President in history. One of those executive orders is EO 13603, which he signed on March 16,2012. Executive Order 13603 is the National Defense Preparedness. it gives the President power over many things in case of an emergency.

Perhaps there was an earthquake, the President would have the power to decide how much food people could buy, power over civil transport, as well as control over the military.

Under Executive Order 13603, Barack Obama can also stay in office as President of the United States if an emergency occurs. If an emergency occurs and Obama declares Martial Law, then he can stay in office as long as he wishes.

Under Martial Law no election is needed. Obama would have control over the military and every law in the country."

http://micheletravis.hubpages.com/hub/Can-Obama-Still-Be-The-President-In-2016

Obama thinks he is a god. He has no intentions of leaving office. If it gets close to the time to elect a president he will manufacture something on a major, major scale so he can stay in office. It will be interesting to see what happens but my hope is in the Lord to rapture us before then.

Me, too!

I'll climb on that rapture bandwagon with you. Let's pray that its tonight.

Also, did you know that zero is running the UN for the whole month of October? Under the Constitution of the United States that is not allowed but of course who pays attention to what is legal or allowed, certainly nothing from the Constitution matters. Just wondering if the UN will become the permanent place of command for someone with delusions of grandeur and a big case of meglamania.

[shakes head] Why am I not surprised? =(

Tom D
Obama thinks he is a god. He has no intentions of leaving office. If it gets close to the time to elect a president he will manufacture something on a major, major scale so he can stay in office. It will be interesting to see what happens but my hope is in the Lord to rapture us before then.

Tom, I totally agree with your statement.

I'm hoping the same that we're Raptured before then.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Texas Sue

Also, did you know that zero is running the UN for the whole month of October? Under the Constitution of the United States that is not allowed but of course who pays attention to what is legal or allowed, certainly nothing from the Constitution matters. Just wondering if the UN will become the permanent place of command for someone with delusions of grandeur and a big case of meglamania.

Texas,

He is the only President, in the U.S. history, who no one has been able to impeach or remove from office, and he has broken many laws, under the Constitution of the U.S., and is still in power. Sounds more like a dictator than President to me.

Who's power is enabling him, to continue in his grand delusions, but no other than Satan. Therefore, this should be no surprise to anyone. He has deceived many, into believing, lie, after lie, and will continue to do so. He may make himself look like a fool, but that is an act, in itself. He is more intelligent and knows exactly how to manipulate people, to get done, what HE WANTS and NEEDS TO BE DONE, AND MAKE PEOPLE THINK HE'S DOING IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. HE KNOWS HOW TO "CHANGE" HIMSELF, AND MAKE EVERYTHING WORK TO "HIS OWN BENEFIT"... HE IS THE LAWLESS ONE, AND HE COULD CARE LESS, FOR NO ONE TO DATE, HAS BEEN ABLE TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE.

GOD HELP THOSE WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND....!

Caps are for emphasis only.

Texas Sue

You can also count me in too to climb onto that Rapture bandwagon as well. Yes, let's DO pray that its tonight that we'll be taken.

Kathy, T/Sue & All--doesn't Zero's running the UN for an alleged whole month, remind you of scenes of Left Behind: The Movie? Especially in that UN room with the horseshoe-shaped round table?

Maranatha!
Tammy